The Bet - Seeking two players

Started by Anna Katrine, July 06, 2015, 07:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Katrine

Hello, and thank you for taking time to click on my idea.

My idea is as follows:
Two friends and roommates have an argument about who of them is best in bed. Eventually they figure that the best way is to settle it with a bet. They go down to their favorite bar and pick up a lucky someone, and whoever can pleasure their pickup the best wins. They of course soon forget about their bet as they get back to their apartment and the lovemaking begins. I will be playing the last role that need to be filled, so if there is one of the parts that you find interesting then please call it.

All genders and sexualities are welcome, though personally I would love it if a man was picked up and brought back by another man for some bisexual fun.

Thank you again for taking the time, and please post below if any of this sounds interesting :)

AndyZ

I'll play the male for this if it's two females otherwise, but I'm not bisexual.  I understand completely if you go with two bisexual males for this.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

justme4386

I could imagine throwing my head down for this.

I can play guy or girls - either bisexual... but I think I am better at girls. ;D

Not sure of the setting you'd like this to be in (college I assume), but what if the girls are BFFs (having lived two houses away from one another all their lives) and decide to take on their neighbor who live between them... he might be either their age or older...

Just an idea. ;)
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019