Nightmare Circus: OOC [EX] Still Looking For People

Started by iroleplayyaoi, July 19, 2010, 08:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iroleplayyaoi

I've added you and here is a update:

- I'm finished with the Big Top description, but I think I'm going to wait until I have the rest of them made.
- I'm working on the Attractions description and still have three more left, but I might figure out more to add in or someone else will suggest it to me.
- I need to write up my posts still for my characters, but I think I'll do that after I actually start the thread.
- Still working on NPC.

iroleplayyaoi

I want to know what everyone thinks. Should I make one thread for the sleeping, eating and relaxing or show I make diferent threads for each?

Dark Deception

I can't really comment because this site RPs different than any other site I've ever role played on. People make so many threads for one RP that I find it ridiculous and cluttered. I'm used to just having one OOC thread and one IC thread that has everything required within it. So yeah, I'm not a good person to ask. I'll be lucky if I can keep track of so many threads or even know when someone has posted in them since I don't exactly get email notifications when someone does so (yes, has the box checked but still receives nothing).

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

abandoneddolly

Yes this site isa bit thread crazy.

I think you should just make one thread for the sleeping. eatting relaxing quarters. Maybe like a camp ground or something. I don't know.

Dark Deception

I solved the problem. They were going to my junk folder for some reason. I never marked them as junk before and they used to come to my inbox. Oh well, problem solved lol.

iroleplayyaoi

That's a relief. I was hoping only to make one thread. I'll actually have four in total. This thread [OOC], the Big Top, the Attractions [I'm thinking of just putting the attractions with the Big Top thread so it will be Big Top and Attractions] and the Camp Grounds.

abandoneddolly

Dark Deception

Well, to add a suggestion or just to put an idea out there, when I read all the ideas, I couldn't help but imagine the state fair. How there's small  rides about, vendors, and then tents if you want to pay money to see something or someone whose interesting or scary. Not sure if a fair makes it easier to create a setting large enough for your ideas. Or maybe you had the fair idea. Attractions is a pretty broad word lol.

abandoneddolly

I think we need to have a maze of mirrors,

iroleplayyaoi

I wrote up most of the attractions already [have yet to post it], but they have a haunted house, a rollercoaster with some unpleasant buddies, creepy games and creepy prizes. I think I'll add a maze of mirrors though. This is why I need people to give me ideas, I can't think of them all by myself lol.

iroleplayyaoi

The posts are up, the NPCs are finished and the finally ready to roleplay!

No one has to wait for me, just post and I'll post with my characters sooner or later. =)

I hope everyone enjoys the posts.

abandoneddolly

pendarious

not yet sure how to start with Elizabeth but ive got Aaron goin.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

iroleplayyaoi

I know what you mean. I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do with both my characters.

Elizabeth could be resting or something in the Camp Grounds. I can have Zandall join her.

By the way, the time will help with things and I won't go by minutes, since that would be annoying. I'll go by 9:20 and 9:30 only. That way no one will get annoyed with the time keep butting in. xD

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

iroleplayyaoi

Actually Pen, I come up with when the time changes. That way I can see when the right time would be to change it.

pendarious

sorry bout that *scratches back of head* i corrected that

iroleplayyaoi

That's fine. I didn't put that in the rules about the time clock. xD

Dark Deception

Just a heads up to pen and abby, I'm about to post to you guys in the Mirror Maze, but it's just an introduction. So just a heads up.

abandoneddolly

allright was about to post but shall wait to see what your d oing

iroleplayyaoi

I'm not sure when I'm going to have Jack join in. Probably sooner or later.

pendarious

i just finished reading bojangles intro.....that was hilarious to say the least.

Dark Deception

Black Orchid

Okay iroleplayyaoi, I'm probably the culprit that keeps boosting up your page views ;D, but I'm a little at a crossroad here, I'm slightly full on RPs, but I really like a circus idea, though I'm afraid I wont have any interest to keep my share of the stories going. If this RP had a story, some form of plot line to follow, I might get a burst of creativity, and actually post frequently. Not saying that this doesn't have a plot, but does the story go any deeper than a demon circus harassing (in a good way ;)) normal people? I only say this because I'm a little loose on creativity for entertainment, at this point in my RP, I need a story to follow, otherwise, I'd love to have my freak just run around and... entertain... individuals. You have no idea how much I love the circus.
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

iroleplayyaoi

Lol. Actually, I think I do...by accident. I keep having to update my front page. xD

Actually, I had an idea once the end of the circus and midnight strikes. I rather not have the roleplay run around like it has its head cut off with nothing solid to go by. I just have to thinking of the NPC [or someone to play him] for the main role. This was only act one, act two [after the circus is finished and the clock strikes midnight] I'm taking it in another direction. I was going to wait until after the circus to say anything or when I change the time to 9:30 and the circus starts, but since you're here...I guess the cats out of the bag. xD

If you don't like the idea, that's alright and best of luck on finding another roleplay. No hard feelings. =)

When I was making up Zandall's profile, I realized that the character I was talking about can have a huge impact on the roleplay [which is why I was thinking of not making him a NPC]. Zandall may be the leader of the circus, but he's not the one pulling strings. When midnight strikes this time around and the people who are trapped here are told of their fate, the circus won't vanish back into the darkness like it normally does to reappear somewhere else. It will remain where it's at and cause some confusion since that will be the first time something like that has ever happened. The reason behind it will be the owner has kept it where he can find it to talk to the others about their new and final act. The act will involve the death of the members of the circus in front of the audience, being killed in horrible ways be the remaining members of the circus as a farewell show for one night only. No one can deny him and even though Zandall tries to talk him out of it, the owner says that the police have been asking around and lots of questions to people and he doesn’t himself to be linked to the circus. So everyone will be greeted for their last show with a mass murder for their grand ending.

I wanted to tell everyone about it later, but maybe it’s a good idea to bring it to everyone’s attention now. Besides, that’s all I have in mind when my burst of inspiration came. I was thinking the show would go on, only for Zandall to call it off before any deaths take place or the death of a NPC takes place after or the owner would be murdered, so to speak, but that’s when everyone finds out he’s actually the Demon Lord all along or some random demon wanting to have fun with the humans and turning them into something their not, except Zandall because he was born like that.

Thoughts, comments and suggestions are welcomed. I know it’s a little bit different from the “original” plot, but I didn’t want to keep it that way. It would get too boring after awhile.