What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

After last night we were given a dress down day to celebrate.  I pulled out my Sidney Crosby jersey and a pair of black slacks and added black loafers.  Wish I could dress this way for work every day. :-)

Caedy

A pair of light grey yoga pants, my torn Rolling Stones t-shirt, and a pair of bright smiley face socks.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Beguile's Mistress

Decided to keep the Penguins jersey but ditched the shoes and slacks and added warm, fuzzy socks.

HannibalBarca

A polo shirt and a pair of swim trunks...ah, summer can sometimes be glorious.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Miscellany

Black yoga pants,  gray Star Trek tank top, and a messy bun.

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

Beguile's Mistress

Full skirt in black with multi colored flowers and a navy blouse and camisole with navy sandals.

AmberStarfire

A short-sleeved navy blue dress (it's way too short for a dress so it's more like a long top) with tan chrysanthemums over black casual but dressy slacks. A white hair tie that's tying my hair into a loose bun and small gold sleepers (hoop earrings).

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and gold long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.  Gold and black for Penguins celebration day. :-)

whimsy

current favourite skirt (the multi-patterned handkerchief one) with my nanorimo v-neck and MEOW dog jumper
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

MelisaArtemis

A "Save the kitties" shirt :'D

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless black A-line dress with bands of white at the hem of the flared skirt and white sandals with a low heel.

AmberStarfire

A 3/4 sleeved blue top over black leggings. A hair band putting my hair in a loose bun and gold hoop earrings.

Caedy

The comfiest clothes I own because ugh - grey yoga pants that are a bit too long and a green tank-top.  My hair is currently up in a hair clip.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless dark red sheath with a short-sleeved white jacket and white sandals with a short heel.

whimsy

sleeveless v-neck summer dress with an empire waist that falls to my ankles. there is no discernible pattern, only colours and swirls and the vague suggestion of flowers. oh, also a bra and lacy hipster panties too duh (no, they don't match)
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

AmberStarfire

A red nightdress with white hearts.

Beguile's Mistress

Black sleep shirt with feathery flowers over it and fuzzy socks

DreamSailor

A light blue nightgown and long black socks.

sree

A red T-shirt and black shorts.
I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

AmberStarfire

Piper

Gray Capri yoga pants, yellow tank top, gray sports bra and gray headband...sweat and red face to accessorize.

Beguile's Mistress

Medium pink sleeveless dress, some long chain necklaces and white sandals with 2-inch heels.

whimsy

Just panties. I'm curled up in bed playing forum games until the boyfriend decides he's done with his book and wants to go to bed :3
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

avorae

Black jeans, Sneakers and my TW work shirt and hat.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white shirt dress with very narrow strips and a full skirt, short puffed sleeves and sash belt and black sandals with two-inch heels.