Naruto Interest Check

Started by Snowe, April 01, 2012, 01:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sessha

Vote for fresh out of boot.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Vaulera

Just made the jounin, two are female, I also plan on making the hokage, female as well. Feel free to move in on them, but not too often, I tried to put in more varied styles.

Laughing Hyena

Sessha

You know it's going to be interesting the first time Tsubaki and Kyo are awake at night froom night terrors.  ;D

Sessha

I have a question, in our character discriptions we've been listing sexual kinks and dislikes and i was wondering if that was going to come into play?

Laughing Hyena

Well I know the boing boing no jutsu would have an obvious effect. lol.

But yeah I'm sure that would come into play later. Anyway who is the last person?

Vaulera

So I heard this was an adult roleplay forum. But seriously, yes, I have never run a non-adult roleplay on here and I never intend to, there will be sex, based on your likes and dislikes, the amount is purely up to the players. The jounin are there so that it isn't imba with the numbers, only a third of the genin were female, meaning that when I put in the female hokage, the numbers will be six to six. The last Person is Carlissa or some dude who made a character. Whoever sends me the character sheet/responds first, gets the slot.

Laughing Hyena

Alright then. Hey Carlissa! You still interested!?

Sessha

Thank you for that, though we may want to change the ages on our characters as Elliquey has strict rules on that.

Laughing Hyena

Hmm. Thought 16 was permissible. Isn't it no character under 16 period and none under 18 may engage in lewd acts.

Sessha

Don't know. I'd have to check and see.

Carlissa

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 22, 2012, 01:21:02 AM
Alright then. Hey Carlissa! You still interested!?

Yes. I'm still working on my profile. It should be up today.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Vaulera

I neeeed to check this out, keep the age as it is right now, but don't get attached to it.

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Sessha

Hey is anyone still interested in this Naruto game?

Vaulera

I am still running it, but people aren't posting, snake has yet to arrive in the thread, and I want to wait a few days before just plain skipping most of squad eight and reforming, just kicking those who aren't posting out.

Kaiser Maverick

Is there any room to still apply or is it closed?

Vaulera

This game is dead sir, people just stopped posting, I would day it's over.

Kaiser Maverick

Oh dear, I was really interested in this one. Is there a chance someone will revive it back up?

Vaulera

There seems to be a few people still interested, I was going to consolidate and see if I could just cut it down to one squad.

Kaiser Maverick

I would be all game for it.

Sessha

As am I. Summoner just posted in the Team 8 thread.

Vaulera

Okay, I'm going to make one new thread, we will start from academy squad formation, but we will do a MAXIMUM of two squads, I will re-use my characters including Naomi and Tsubaki, but the male jounin will only be in special arcs, is that cool?

Kaiser Maverick

Cool by me! Save me a spot, I need to head to bed but i will post in the morning.

JerichoMyers

So before I make a profile, I wanted to know if every character so far is an S-Rank jonin between the ages of 19-23? not trying to be offensive but I don't want to join any pissing contests here. Hehe.