News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Marvel vs Capcom

Started by Liam, February 15, 2012, 08:03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liam

If you played the games or happened to see what they're all about, you must know that they're a fighting game series that allow players to choose 3 characters from the Marvel worlds and Capcom Games to make a team and fight against other teams to get to the finals against the main boss.

I really like the concept of mixing different kind of characters so I thought it would be great to make a roleplay out of this idea. It would be a 3 vs 3 battle of teams, having sex instead of violence between the teams heroes. I was thinking we could make two teams, one with 3 guys and the other with 3 girls, and then have them in a wild orgy where everything can happen. M/F, F/F, M/M/F, M/F/F, etc.

So, if you guys are interested, please let me know which character you want and put a picture of him/her. It can be any character from Marvel or Capcom (even if it's not in the Marvel vs capcom games)

Once we have 3 girls and 2 more guys we can begin.

Male Team:

1- Gambit (Liam)
2- Leon S. Kennedy (Snake)
3- Gene (Iblis121)

Female Team

1- Claire Redfield (applesauce)
2- Cammy White (Arioch)
3- Morrigan (Niki315)

Snake

I'm up for it, but the idea o having to play a canon char chafes a bit, I dont' want to insult them by doing it wrong but I guess one can't avoid it.

Liam

Hey, nice to have you in the team, Snake. I'm sure you'll do great with the character of your choice. Let me know once you choose it and I'll put it in the first post with the other characters that are ready. :)

I have chosen Gambit as my character.

We still need one more guy and three lovely ladies willing to join us for this roleplay. Thank you very much!.

Snake

Can I use a more humanized Zero?

Liam

Of course, you can use any character of the Marvel or Capcom worlds and series. A more humanized version of him would be great to make him more attractive to the ladies. :)

Snake

OOH better one: I'll be Leon S Kennedy, the only guy badass enough to truly match Wesker :3

Chris may be the rival but Leon's the badass :3

Iblis121

Hey, I wouldn't mind hoping in on this if it ends up taking off. I'd like to either play Gene from God Hand (Capcom) or Kyosuke Kagami (Rival Schools). I'm leaning more towards Gene, though.

Gene

Kyosuke

I think I'mma go with Gene

Liam

Hi Iblis, nice to meet you!. You can go with either of the characters, I'll put Gene up for you but If you ever change your mind let me know and we can change it.

Now we need 3 girls to play the other team and if we get them ready we can begin. We'll just have to wait for a little longer, hoping to find more partners. :)

applesauce

Iblis121

I REALLY don't want to burst your bubble. Like, seriously, I don't. But Xianghua is a Namco character. Not Capcom.

applesauce

Ee whoops. Was thinking of the wrong game.

Back to picking. Will return here in the morning.

Arioch

If acceptable, I'd be willing to run Cammy White on the female team.

Snake

OH GOD YES PLEASE! *huge cammy fanboy*

Liam

Great, then you're in as Cammy, Arioch.

I'm keeping one spot reserved for applesauce, since she's going to change the character (I also thought Xianghua was Capcom hehehe).

All we need now is one more female for the free spot and we're ready to go!. :)

Snake

Can't wait :3 If at all possible I'd lvoe to call dips on our Cammy :p

Iblis121

lol I hope the last female picks a Marvel character, so gambit isn't the only one lol

Arioch

Thinking about this, Red Sonja is a perfect fit for the concept.

Niki315

I was thinking maybe Morrigan?  Or maybe Shadowcat... Haven't decided yet.  But I have a stock pic of Morrigan ready.

Liam

Hi Niki, it's great to have you with us!. Both Morrigan and Shadowcat are perfect for the roleplay, so choose the one you feel like using the most and let us know when you decided. :)

applesauce

Niki315

Oooh good choice.  Claire is awesome.  I think I will go with Morrigan.

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/e/eb/Apic140.jpg

Snake

That might work. She's better than chris is XD

Iblis121

I'm liking how this is shaping up, heh heh. And I'm not complaining, but this RP's looking more like Capcom Fighting Evolution guest starring Gambit x3

Liam

Okay guys, since we have the six characters we needed, I started the roleplay. Here are the links:

Roleplay topic: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132674.0

OOC topic: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132675.0

Hope you like it!. Have fun!.

Vaulera

Any more room for a tryhard umvc3 player? My game team is wesker vergil strider hiryu in that order.