Male Dom looking for submissive females or trans cuties to play against!

Started by Mr Self Destruct, June 11, 2023, 03:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Self Destruct

Welcome to the my request thread! I'm currently only seeking a few additional stories, but I'll update this thread as time passes, and add more when the inspiration hits, or I have more room for additional tales.

Please check my O/O Thread for kink compatibility, my A/A Thread to find out what's keeping me away from our precious Elliquiy, and this thread right here for future story updates and ideas!

Without further adieu, on to the plots!

New Plots!

Meet Your Master [Slave Auction, M/s, CNC, dub-con, race play, humiliation, degradation, sadism]

My character is a wealthy man, a pioneer of industry and a whiz at financing and the stock market. He’s wealthy enough to be denied nothing, and over the years, he’s become accustomed to nothing being too far fetched for him to enjoy or experience. As such, he’s found his way to the dark side of the internet, the side that you need a special browser and a very good VPN for, and his exploration of these seedy depths has led him to the discovery of meetyourmaster.com, a fetish website that offers an amazing opportunity for the man who has everything: his very own personal slave.

Your character is down on her luck, and of an ethnic cultural background, possibly foreign. She’s young, in debt, or seeking a new experience of her own, and winds up accepting an offer that she can’t refuse. For a previously agreed upon duration of time, she will offer herself in every way to an owner. The owner bids on her, and the site uses a percentage of the proceeds to pay off a chunk of the debt that she owes. Then, she’s paid a ‘stipend’ for every day of her indentured servitude, which is also put toward the amount owed, until her debt is paid. She is not considered a free person during the duration of her servitude, and because she has willingly entered into this arrangement, any violence or humiliation or assault upon her is completely legal if performed by her master, or one of his previously authorized subordinates or other partners.

Legally binding, if not a bit morally questionable, the contract makes her his slave. Sexually, domestically, and financially, she belongs to him, and she is completely dependent on him for any creature comforts or hygienic products. This will feature dark themes, and any potential partners should be ready for that, with regards given to O/O’s and themes in general. My partner’s character should be other than Caucasian, if that wasn’t already evident in my description.

Still Seeking!

Little Vacation Getaway [Non-con, dub-con, bondage, incest, extreme]
A quiet little getaway in Maine or Vermont, one of those little quiet bay towns that have local shops and eateries, where everyone treats you like you've lived there your entire life. That is, except for the tall guy down the street, who's been eyeing you and your daughter ever since you two arrived in town a few days prior. Or, it could be that a father decides to take this trip as an opportunity to explore things with his daughter, only for the trip to end up with a little bit of family bonding time with dear old Mom and Dad. Dark, taboo, depraved and carnal, this will be a vacation that the girls will never forget.

I'm looking for two partners for this, both preferably female or that can at the very least write a convincing female character. I would need one for the Mom and the daughter, and I'd either play the Dad or the stranger, or whatever other scenario we come up with. My character opens the door to his demons, and begins corrupting and using both women to sate his lusts. I see it beginning as non-con, only for some manner of affection to blossom, or grow if it's already there, past the point where such rough treatment is unacceptable.

Revelation on Probation [Non-con, dub-con, humiliation, degradation, race play, bondage, watersports, extreme]
My character is a grizzled old probation officer, twenty years into his career, but far from fulfilled. There seems to be a neverending line of probates coming through his office, their files littering his desk, and many of them were repeat offenders. He got tired of seeing the same old faces over and over again, and was just counting the days until his retirement.

On top of that, he's in a loveless marriage with a wife that he married to help his legal career. But now she's a bitter alcoholic, vain and obsessed with her career, often going on trips across the world for her job, leaving him alone at home by himself. Unsatisfied, empty, morose, and desperate, he has a new probate come  across his desk, a young arab girl, a muslim.

Your character is 16, and this is her first time getting into trouble. She's young, naive, and gullible, and from the start, my character can tell that she's in way over her head. She was arrested on a possession charge, one of her male arab classmates telling her to hold onto the bag he'd given her until the next day. Since women are forced to listen to men in her culture, so she did, and suffered the consequences when her locker was searched at school, resulting in her on probation for two years for a possession charge. The judge agreed that if she completed her probation, she would face no time or lasting charges for the crime, but if she didn't, and violated any of the terms of her probation, she would face up to 180 days in the local jail.

I want this to get dark, with my character using yours because he knows that he has her by the neck. She's too naive to know any better, and he's ready to try his luck with a pretty little naive arab girl. He wants to despoil her body and turn her into a whore for white cock, and the only question is how we get there!

Fear of the Puritanical Dark [Dark ageplay, dubcon, non-con, incest, impregnation, lactation, misogyny]

The world is stuck in a dark age of fear, death, and superstition. Civilization is barely able to survive the predations of the land and its dark denizens, and humanity is forced to isolate together if they’re going to remain safe and stay alive. As such, every town and hamlet has a large, stone wall built around it, with heavy, wrought iron gates preventing anyone passing through from entering uninvited. Because of this terror of the world around them, those within these hamlets have become clannish and secular, and have adopted some strange customs.

The first is that women are inferior. Always. The men run society, and their word is law. To argue with your husband is to be put in the stockade for days, and speaking out against him in public could very well leave you locked up with the local magistrate for at least a month. Any unspoken for female is the property of their father or other male family figure, and if one does not exist, the girl is taken in by the town’s deacon, to be raised as his own daughter. But every man is a king in his castle, and whatever he desires to do under his roof is both private and entirely within the conduct of men in this society.

What does that mean? Incest occurs regularly. Every unowned woman is considered free use to every man in the village, and if she gets pregnant, the child is considered the offspring of the man the child most looks like. In addition, the child is taken in by the father and raised as a bastard, with his wife and children fully knowledgeable of his dubious creation, and the fact that he is not a part of the family. The mother, however, is kept at the same status. She can be used, taken, and even killed by a man if there is reason enough for it to have occurred.

My character is the deacon of the village, and considered the ultimate authority in the area. His word is law, and many look to him as a spiritual leader. He’s kept them safe for decades, fighting off the wolves and savages that have come to their gates, and has kept the villagers from destroying one another with petty bickering and pointless fighting. As such, he’s regularly given young girls from the village to anoint with his seed, and he regularly uses both them and his own daughters to satisfy his darker urges.

I wouldn’t be against some dark age play with this, if my partner were so inclined. I’d prefer to play this on Discord, also. I’d like YC to be young, naïve, and innocent. She’ll be corrupted, used, and abused, so this will be something more on the extreme side of things.

If you're interested, please PM me and we can discuss plotting things out more and solidifying the setting for our sordid tale!

Mr Self Destruct

Mr Self Destruct

Mr Self Destruct

Updated 8/25/23 - Added a new plot, and opened up previous ones. Please feel free to PM me if you're interested. I'd love to plot these out with interested partners. Thank you for reading!