News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Calling all Heroes of Azeroth!

Started by Diabolus Lupus, September 25, 2010, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabolus Lupus

All right thanks aiden. Just waiting for the other sheets to go up and once I get home from work I'll finish setting up the game threads.

Feather if you're interested in playing, send me a pm and I'll help you out tonight.

Aiden

Common, more people for a good system game!

The Golden Touch

I am still reading and pondering.  Give me time, man!

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Diabolus Lupus

It's cool, Aiden. I'm just waiting for the other people to post their sheets. I have two that are complete, or almost there, besides the not being posted yet. And I believe the other one is around half done.

Diabolus Lupus

Ok, since I seem to have lost two of the people I had lined up, I'm looking for something of a rogue type and/or an arcanist. If anyone is interested in filling those spots let me know, otherwise I'll fill in with a couple NPCs and get the game going. I'm looking to post the actual game thread thursday to give people a chance to post character sheets.

orderNchaos

I've never played WoW RPG from a table top point of view, but I've played from a MMORPG point of view.  I can play a rogue if you still need one?  It'll probably take me some time to get used to the game mechanics, but I play DND a lot so hopefully not that long.

Drako

Other than some very minor things, the WoW rpg is exactly like dnd. PM Devilstrike or me a character sheet. You'll have to play one of the Alliance races to maintain faction balance.

Diabolus Lupus

Yeah, still lookin' for a roguey type, in terms of traps and dungeoneering. And it would be nice if you play an alliance race, to maintain a balance in he party, so to speak, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

orderNchaos

Great!  I'm working on a CS right now for a high elf rogue.  As soon as I do I'll post it.

Diabolus Lupus

lookin' forward to seein' it. Let me know if you need any help. I should be around most of the night.

orderNchaos

Should I start at lvl 2 like the first interest post says or is there a change in level due to the progress of the group??

Diabolus Lupus

everything in the first post is up to date. I'll be posting the first post of the game tonight at some point. Probably after your character is ready to go.

orderNchaos

hehehe...actually it's almost 11pm here.  I likely will not get to the character until tomorrow afternoon.  so I hope that doesn't throw off the game any.  I'll post as soon as I can.  I still need to understand the character build system.  So tomorrow afternoon at the earliest. 

Diabolus Lupus

The build system is just like DnD, at least in 3.5, or similar enough that it's not too hard to transition. At least for me. The only real difference I can think of is the fact that there are racial levels, although those seem like the racial paragon levels, and the fact that the classes are slightly different.

Diabolus Lupus

Ok. I have the IC thread up. Link will be posted in the first post of this thread. Ya'll have fun and try not to kill each other.

orderNchaos

Ok, wow...apparently I haven't actively played D&D or any other game in a while.  Need to re-read everything!  GAH!!!

Diabolus Lupus

Ok, to those of you who have submitted a character sheet, but not yet posted. You have until tomorrow night to post. Then I am advancing the plot of the game. If I don't hear anything from you by the end of the weekend, I am going to assume you are no longer interested in playing and will look to fill your spots with other people.

If you've already posted and are just waiting for the boneheads the post, you're fine. And I apologize for the game moving so slowly.