News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Lenin!

Prince Willem Alexander (The Dutch Prince) or Prince Harry?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Prefect Mos

Harry, Beatrice scares the fuck out of me.

Weird Al or Carrot Top.

Callista

Condoleeza is MUCH more appealing!!! No contest!

Mario or Luigi?
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Lirliel

Luigi, he's at least a slender Italian.

The Good, The Bad or The Ugly? From the same movie ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Callista

*smiles* the Baaaad!

The Wright Brothers or the Olsen Twins?
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Lirliel

Olsen Twins, and for the record Princess, I totally agree with you *Purrs* Angel Eyes. *Floats away Dreaming*

Denzel Washington or Samuel L. Jackson?

Callista

Wow that's a tough one but I say Denzel

Hugh Hefner or Hugh Lorrie
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

precious

ew, olddddd.  lorrie! 

ronald mcdonald or the burger king king? 

Lirliel

Burger King King, because I really.. REALLY loathe clowns.. *shivers*

Budd or Bill from the Kill Bill movie?

Jag

Bill...Budd doesn't appeal to me in the least.

Angel or Spike (from Buffy and Angel)?
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Lirliel

Spike

Achilles or Hector From the Movie Troy?

Jag

Hector.

Will Smith or Alfonso Ribeiro?
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Lirliel

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Prefect Mos

Tolkien

Helen of Troy or Cleopatra   

Lirliel

Cleo, I like Egyptian women.. *Grins*

John Cena or Randy Orton?

Lirliel

Which Gandalf, the white or Grey, if it's white, I'm going with Gandalf, if it's grey, I'll take Dumbledore, don't mind the beards, but I don't want to have the forest of Fangorn sized beard :P

A big broad chested Barbarian or a Well mannered and refined gentleman?

Nico

I'll take the big, broad Barbarian

Batman or the Joker?

Transgirlenstein

Batman

Grant Morrison or Frank Miller?
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Prefect Mos

Depends on witch ones your talking about... Usualy the joker, unless it was the Adam West version, than so bat man.

but it looks like im too late, Frank Miller

Homer J Simpson or Peter Griffin

Lirliel

Frank! :D Then I can be the naughty hooker and he can dress up as a Pastor.. what.. WHAT I watched Sin City, don't judge! :P

Homer, he's not as fat as Peter and he can make me laugh.

Sharon Den Adel or Charlotte Wessels?

Prefect Mos

Mos Def.

Bettie Paige or Marylin Monroe?

leelan

Bettie Page.

A hot Vampire or a hot Power Ranger? *giggle*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Prefect Mos

Hrmm... going with the popular choice here... just in case i get converted more chicks dig vampires, and guys are fairly neutral.

Ulysses or Hercules

Callista

Think I'm going for Hercules here

David Banner or the Hulk?
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request