Psychic Mystery Survival Horror: (New Players Wanted! This Means YOU!)

Started by Starlequin, March 19, 2011, 09:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starlequin

Rock on, Beethoven. Sarah, Ophelia, I like em both! I'll try and get you  both written  in tonight, but it might be tomorrow, not sure yet. Would you like to arrive together or separately?

@Ophelia: a descendant of the CF 7! I'll come up with something extra horrible for her, hehe.  >:)  Quick question about her possession ability: is it Moderate (only good for more detailed information, say) or Major (can a spirit take over your body and fight off / protect you from another spirit, or can you seal a spirit away within yourself permanently)? Either will be quite useful, but keep in mind the restriction on Major abilities. Also, if a spirit is strong or clever enough, can it circumvent the protective amulet?

@Sarah: Natalie's powers look fine. Pyrokinesis will come in handy I think, since fire does have cleansing properties. And dont worry about copying the EMP device; I don't mind if more than one character has the same gear, as its how it gets used that matters. Besides,  (SPOILER! lol) your humble GM has  a couple of pretty elaborate fight scenes planned, if I dont screw them up, and those little things will be dead useful...

At any rate, welcome, both of you, to Horror of Harrowgate Manor. Enjoy your stay...Bwahahaha!

(seriously, I hope you'll have fun. Welcome to the game!  :D )
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Sarah Morgan

I personally don't mind if they arrive at the same time, although they'll probably get there in separate vehicles, since it's unlikely they know each other.  And cool about Natalie's powers, I was hoping they'd be okay.  Now off to go and officially read the IC and OOC threads for this game!

Starlequin

True, but I wasn't sure if either of your characters would rather fly into Memphis airport or drive themselves; Hatcher is a full service kind of guy, lol, and if the girls flew, he's got drivers ready to  pick them up and bring them to  the house.  Or if you want to drive yourselves, that's cool too.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.