Interest Check for a Monster Academy RP (All Genders and Sexualities Welcome)

Started by TwilightGemini, June 18, 2015, 02:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwilightGemini

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on June 27, 2015, 02:47:42 AM
Ok, edited those stuff in. Also edited my 'mind powers' so they specifically target only weak willed monsters or humans (strong willed beings either category can resist it).

Alright, in that case, you should be pretty much good to go. Approved.

Quote from: ThisWildeGirl on June 27, 2015, 07:26:06 AM
They're not extensive spacefaring conquerors or anything of the like, their home planet is in the local system and they have colonies on various moons throughout our star system and a few neighboring ones, but it's not as though they're going to blanket the galaxy in darkness any day now or anything.

I see. Well, put what you had before on them into the Background right on your form (which you forgot to do so before) and then I'll make my final judgement. If you need to make other changes or add stuff anywhere else, feel free to do so.

LINEUP SO FAR

Staff
Xuna Bladereaver - Gym Coach (Byres)
Brannagh "Raven" O’Brallaghan - Security Guard (MissFire)
Lanford Darkschneid - Teacher (Zaer Darkwail)
Furaam - Security Guard (Sain)
Maple Blakely - Doctor (Angaroo)
Anactoria - Teacher (JoanieSappho)

Students
Hotaru Ofiria (Fyri)
Elkin Volstead (LeSane)
Aphra Teraheart (Drake Valentine)
Tekvani (Loki Aesir)
Two more students could be on the way.

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE

When do you think the RP should start? Would the 5th of July work or do you think it's too late? If it sounds too late, then I'll try and make Wednesday work. Between then and next Sunday are unlikely because I have a lot of irl stuff to attend to.

Even after the RP starts, though, I'll likely keep it open still for more players to join in.
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

Sain

Sounds good :-) Time to read some Freaks Squeele as inspiration until then.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Angaroo

Quote from: TwilightGemini on June 27, 2015, 01:26:12 PM

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE

When do you think the RP should start? Would the 5th of July work or do you think it's too late? If it sounds too late, then I'll try and make Wednesday work. Between then and next Sunday are unlikely because I have a lot of irl stuff to attend to.

Even after the RP starts, though, I'll likely keep it open still for more players to join in.

I personally don't have a preference when we start. 8-)

Biles

I can see why it makes sense to start the IC on the 5th, though for me I can be ready at any given time. All we need now is an IC tagging post template for when the RP starts.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Drake Valentine

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE

That is fine, I am usually better available during Sun/Mons. Rest of week I am slow due to work. Assuming I don't sidetrack myself on my off days.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Far eyes

Is there something specific you do not like about my student idea or some quality that makes you hesitate?
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

ThisWildeGirl

Apologies, I'd included an updated profile in my second post, didn't realize that you wanted us to go back and update the first one each time. Fix'd, though.

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE

I'm good with whenever.

JoanieSappho

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE

Sunday's pretty good for me, too. I'm fine for most days, other than Fri-Sat.

Biles

Mind if I propose this template for IC posting? These are the codes you can copypasta:

[float=left][img width=150 padding=8]url-of-character's-image[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] [url-of-post-containing-character's-sheet]Character[/url]
[b]Location:[/b] Location
[b]Tagged:[/b] Whomever
[hr]

And the results will generate something like the following:

Name: Character
Tagged: Whomever

The standard Lorem Ipsum passage, used since the 1500s

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

Section 1.10.32 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum", written by Cicero in 45 BC

"Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?"
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

arthenwel

Name: Arthenwel Karatax (hates last name)
Species: genetically altered Human
Sex and/or Gender: Male
Student or Staff Member? Student, First year
Appearance:
His eyes are a glowing steel-blue. They glow with his emotions as a side-effect of his adaptation. He smells slightly of a campfire most of the time.
Personality: Arthenwel is very emotional. He tends to be very melancholic and distant due to his past. He hates himself and his father. If he see's someone being bullied, he becomes enraged. Yet, afterwards, he becomes very depressed. He has a very hard time not showing emotions, as that is just who he is. He is easily frustrated as well as easily depressed and angered. However, if you get past his initial barrier, he is extremely kind and protective. He is loyal to a fault and will do anything for someone he trusts.
Background:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Since before Arthenwel was born, his father had been working on his genetic research. In particular, he was to do research to create a serum that would allow humans to adapt to extremely harsh environments at an alarming rate. What used to take 10 generations to adapt, would be done in only one generation. Or at least, that's what he hoped to create. Years passed and he created many theories, but in practice, none of them worked. A year after Arthenwel was born, his father finally had a serum that he could begin testing on animals. The next year, Arthenwel's brother, Arathain, was born, and two years later, his sister, Kariah. It took Arthenwel's father, seven years to get a serum ready for human testing, thus making Arthenwel 8 and his brother 6. The test called for 100 test subjects, but they could only find 98 volunteers. Rather than put it off, he placed his two sons in the line-up. When he began receiving flack for it, he merely pointed out that for the test to be valid, he would need to see the serum's effect on children. All 100 of them received the serum. Yet, over the course of 2 weeks, the subjects slowly began to die off. Until the only ones left were the two brothers. When they hadn't died off after a month, his father sent them to begin tests.
     Arthenwel was sent to hot, arid environments and his brother was sent to cold, harsh environments. Both adapted to the environments quicker that expected. As they adapted to the environments, they were move to a more hostile environment. Arthenwel's body slimmed down and the excess fat melted off to keep him cool. Arathain's body developed muscles that were constantly flexing and relaxing to produce heat. Soon, within three years, Arthenwel was move to a semi-active volcano on the pacific rim , while his brother was moved to the previously inhospitable Antartica. While they were moved over there, Arthenwel's father decided to do one more test. He couldn't get the previous results out of his head. Why had only his children survived the test. Was there something special about his family's blood? There was only one way to find out. He would have to give his daughter the serum as well. However, after receiving the serum, Kariah died a week later. News reached the brothers a month after the funeral and both grieved in their own way. Arthenwel's roar could be heard in the nearby village. Whereas, Arathain withdrew even further into himself. He took his anger out on his prey. He killed them mercilessly and tenderized the meat harshly. two days before Arthenwel was due to be taken home, the volcano erupted, but instead of being consumed by the fire, he merely walked over the top of the lava as his clothes burned off. It seemed that the serum had an unexpected side effect. Arthenwel was granted the ability to resist heat and flames.
     When Arthenwel was taken home, they began testing how his body would react to a less hostile and more hospitable environment. Yet, they soon discovered another unexpected mutation that the serum caused. While he was being tested one day, he became increasingly frustrated and angered by the scientists who didn't treat him like a human, but as an object. Just as his anger reached it's peak, unexpectedly, flames exploded from his body, killing the scientists in the room and leaving him unconscious. When he awoke, he was ravenous. Much more so than usual. After he finished his meal, he walked down to the testing center, where he learned that what little freedoms he had were taken away from him. It was also where he learned what he had done.
     For the next 7 years, they tried to help him learn how to control his powers, all to the same result. He would randomly explode, sometimes killing and sometimes maiming. Yet, he could never seem to gain control. His powers were tied into his fluctuating emotions and without emotional control, he couldn't control his powers and what seemed to prohibit that was his self-loathing and his hatred for his father. With each new accident, his father's company was taking another hit. If something wasn't done soon, the company would go down in flames. Possibly quite literally. That was when his father found out about the Academy. He was going to announce that Arthenwel died as the serum finally showed a devastating side effect on him. His father would ensure that the secret of the academy was safe to prevent anyone from finding out about his son. What Arthenwel didn't know was a agreement that the school and his father had before he was sent there. He would have a spell attached to him that would suppress the link between his powers and his anger. 

Abilities: Adaptability to harsh environments due to serum, Control over flames(weak at the moment, rudimentary at best), Immunity to heat and flames
Weaknesses:-use of power burns through calories, creating an increase in dietary consumption.
     -Explosions leave him either weakened or unconscious for several hours or until he eats, depending on the size of the explosion.
     -Depending on events after an explosion, he will either be depressed or emotionless.
     -Since his power relies on his emotions, being emotionless or depressed leaves him virtually powerless.
     -Due to him hating his power and refusing to accept it, use of his power, with rational thought, causes a mental backlash that causes severe agony that   leaves him helpless and unable to stand.
     -The nature of his powers tends to alienate him, further causing him to hate his powers and become depressed.
     -His Adaptability requires a buildup. For example, If he was hit everyday at the same time, in the same place, for a week or more, he would either develope a resistance to pain or harder skin.
Other Special Characteristics: A black jacket with a deep cowl to cover his face. A pendant with a bear claw from his brother.
Preferences: He is a switch, but as he is a virgin, he doesn't have a favorite position. Although, he will be a giver.
Turn Ons/Likes: Passionate kissing, wandering hands, sexual build-up, Other than that, look in the link in my signature.
Indifferences: Personality, appearance
Turn Offs/Dislikes:No guys. Sorry, just no. Again, they're in my O/O's , but not blood-play, scat, vore, watersports, needles.
Permissions: bullying, physical violence, random touching. All of the aforementioned must be asked in advance. Also, if you want to make sexual advances towards my character, just let me know and we can discuss it further.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

TwilightGemini

Quote from: Biles on June 28, 2015, 06:44:56 AM
Mind if I propose this template for IC posting? These are the codes you can copypasta:

[float=left][img width=150 padding=8]url-of-character's-image[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] [url-of-post-containing-character's-sheet]Character[/url]
[b]Location:[/b] Location
[b]Tagged:[/b] Whomever
[hr]

Thanks, Bile! That I can definitely have everyone use once the RP starts. However, should we put in "Time", too?

APPLICATIONS

Arthenwel: Ouch. In that case, best of luck for Arthenwel's new life on campus. Approved.
(Slight nitpick, though, you might want to put an Enter between your Background spoiler and your Abilities.)
ThisWildeGirl: Looks good enough now. Approved.

GM'S UPDATE

I'm working on updating the form for one of my old characters, who will be a staff member in charge of helping make sure everything's stable. Hopefully, I'll be confident enough to post it here within the next couple nights.

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

arthenwel

Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Biles

Quote from: TwilightGemini on June 28, 2015, 11:33:41 PM
Thanks, Bile! That I can definitely have everyone use once the RP starts. However, should we put in "Time", too?
I don't know if we should even add time stamps, even if it's vague.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

TwilightGemini

Quote from: Biles on June 29, 2015, 05:10:30 AM
I don't know if we should even add time stamps, even if it's vague.

Honestly, my suggestion was mostly out of fear of players' posts taking place in different times. Like...say, I advance the game by half an hour or even a day. However, there would be a couple of characters who would have yet to finish up something important before the time skip were to start. If they're done with the event, they might forget that a time skip happened.

Come to think of it, though, having a time stamp could actually restrict availability too much. For example, if Character A is currently trying to find a place at 6:10 and Character B wants to join A in finding it, it would be too late for B because they already skipped to like 6:20 and B had to do something else at like 6:10. I apologize if any of this is a bit confusing.

What I'm trying to say is that you may be right about not needing a time stamp.

Ons and Offs

vatovie

Two original guys that are tied together.  Hope you like how they are balanced.

Name: Thomas Black
Species: Shadow Demon
Sex and/or Gender: Male for both
Student or Staff Member? Staff: Teacher: History of the multiverse, Literature, Shadow magic (invite only class. )

Appearance: Human form:

Demon form:

Personality: He is your classic fussy scholar.  He sticks to the rules to an insane degree not accepting  any deviation from them unless you are on his good side.  A feat not easily achieved.  You need to love to learn and be considered a good person by him for him to say you're on his good side.  Or Jack has to like you. 

He will get extremely sarcastic and rude if you manage to piss him off. With his vow of peace he will never attack anyone but he can and will make you mad enough to try to hurt him.  He will only do that when he knows you can't hurt him though. He isn't an idiot.

Background: He is older than life in this universe so he has had a very long life. His race were once demons.  A group from the beginning of all universes that were meant to be the police of those universes once they got life.  His specific race were the scholars. 

His race left when the rest of demonkind  went mad and evil. They retreated to the shadow world. Cutting themselves off from all magic that wasn't the kind used to access that world.  Any other magic even hurts them. 

However they were left with the magic needed to travel to any shadow in any world.  They used this to keep being scholars and record everything that happened. 

That is until they were told by the few gods that spanned over universes that they should help fight other demons.  They agreed but devoted themselves to a vow of peace. They bonded with humans to share their powers.  These humans would kill the demons and the shadow demons would give the human hunters immortality and information when they needed it.  It was a win win. 

Thomas is a very old shadow demon.  He was around from the start and only bonded with Jack in the last 1,000 years.  He had been traveling until the foundation heard such a legendary and rare creature like Thomas was passing through and asked that he join and teach about the very hard to reach other universes.

He agreed with pestering from Jack and has been working here ever since.  Trying to find students right to bind with others of his kind. 

Abilities: Shadow teleportation: Any shadow can be a portal to any other shadow. Travel is instant but takes some physical energy. Can also be used to look without detection and even only have their image there not their body if they stand in a shadow.

Very super human: He is for all intent and purposes a greater demon.  He is immensely strong fast and can endure a lot. 
Weaknesses: Human form: He is only normal demon level speed, strength and endurance in human form. 

Light: He has only his strength there and that's basically nothing because. ..

Vow: He can not intentionally cause harm to another living thing directly or indirectly through his powers.  This is waved only when a demon is at risk if ending a timeline. Anything else Jack us excepted to handle. Anything falling under consenting BDSM is not considered harm.  If he breaks this rule he has to leave the game as does Jack. Simple as that.

Hurt by magic: normal magic doesn't just make his powers harder to use.  It activly hurts him.  Gives him headaches, burns his skin on contact.

Other Special Characteristics: Immortality: He lives forever but can die or get sick like any other demon as strong as him.  It's just no age.

Mental connection: He can always talk to Jack through a telepathic connection and defend each others minds. Making them both near impossible to mind control or alter their minds.

Preferences: Straight dom.
Turn Ons/Likes: Control, breeding, romance, bondage, making others happy. 
Indifferences: Most basic sex practices. Anal, blowjobs, cunnilingus.
Turn Offs/Dislikes: Scat, piss, vore, non con.
Permissions: Nothing directly.  Have him say things in the background if he was already doing that but not much else unless you're a GM.

Name: Jack Davis
Species: Human (Shadow mage)
Sex and/or Gender: Male for both
Student or Staff Member? Staff: Cook, some security for emergencies, Teacher: Helps teach the invite only shadow magic class, Music teacher.

Appearance:

Personality: Jack is a very over the top and excited man.  Usually he's just very happy and up for whatever adventure is happening but if something serious is happening he changes.  He is still over the top but now he is over the top serious. This is because if his job and life.  He sees lives as expendable even though he really doesn't want to.  He loves to cook and really sees it as a hobby.  But when you don't age your hobbies reach insane levels. 
Background: Jack was an orphan from a very young age.  His parents killed by bandits which was a common thing where he was from.  He worked to become an adventurer and save the parents of others.  Not vengeance. Helping stop the problem period. 

That is what caught the attention of Thomas as he was writing down the history of that low tech magic world.  He asked the 25 year old Jack if he really wanted to help others and gave him the deal that binds them together.

Jack traveled Like this killing demons and training to get to peak physical condition for 1,000 years while also practicing his hobbies of cooking and music.  Both of which he is now a master at. 

Then recently Thomas got an extra job offer and Jack was dragged along. Not that he minded. Very pretty girls and more shadow mages.  Who couldn't say no to that?

Abilities: Shadow teleportation: Any shadow can be a portal to any other shadow. Travel is instant but takes some physical energy. Can also be used to look without detection and even only have their image there not their body if they stand in a shadow.

Peak human levels: He has trained to be the best a human can be in every category he could change.  This means he can keep up in a fight against a super human. 
Weaknesses: Only human: He can die just as easily as any other human.

Magic: It effects him just the same as it effects Thomas. 

Other Special Characteristics: Mental link with Thomas: Same as with Thomas. 

Tools of the trade: He owns many black metal blades that simply burn demons.  These can kill any demon and can cut through almost anything. But they are weapons and he can't exactly take them out at school. 

Play any instrument: He has way too much free time and has at this point learned and mastered ever instrument out there.

Preferences: Straight dom
Turn Ons/Likes: BDSM, control, breeding, romance
Indifferences: Normal vanilla type stuff
Turn Offs/Dislikes: Scat, piss, vore.
Permissions: Anything not active.  Do all the background stuff with him you want.  Just if you are gonna be activly doing anything to him please ask me first.

TwilightGemini

The balance is kind of interesting, but I'm a little split on allowing players to control two characters at the moment. It is actually something I've been thinking of whether or not to allow before I start the RP. I am leaning more towards "yes" at the moment, but it's not quite there yet.

Also, on how shadow teleportation works, does the shadow you want to go to have to be attached to the shadow that you teleport in?

Ons and Offs

vatovie

Well no.  It's from one shadow big enough to fit what you want to send through the portal to any other shadow.  Miles of potential but in a school full of magic it can't be used all the time unless the conditions are just right.  Also due to the characters they won't ever use it to harm innocents or any evil really.  They are both generally good guys.  Hope you let people play multiple characters.

TwilightGemini

Quote from: vatovie on July 01, 2015, 02:29:52 AM
Well no.  It's from one shadow big enough to fit what you want to send through the portal to any other shadow.  Miles of potential but in a school full of magic it can't be used all the time unless the conditions are just right.  Also due to the characters they won't ever use it to harm innocents or any evil really.  They are both generally good guys.  Hope you let people play multiple characters.

Since I kind of want to allow players to have up to two characters, anyways...

Your pair has an interesting connection and balance more so, and we have yet to have someone who lived in an alternate world aside from Furaam (unless my memory fails me). We have another immortal historian for a teacher, so I can see some potential between your characters (mainly Thomas) and Lanford if you two wish to have them interact. Also, we could use a cook. Approved.

GM'S UPDATE

Now that I'm going to allow two characters here, I'm now confident enough to introduce one of the characters I had in the last RP. I made some tweaking to her form and tried to balance her out as much as possible. Anyways...behold.

Name: Eileen Charron
Species: Human/Ice Elemental
Sex and/or Gender: Female
Age: 91, even though she looks somewhere in her early 20s
Student or Staff? Head Magitechnician/Temporary Chancellor

Appearance: Despite being partially an ice elemental, most of what's on her is actually not composed of ice, not even her skin is. Usually, it's only her legs and hair (sans twin tails). The rest are mostly electronic accessories or augmentations she uses mainly for work-related purposes. Or other things just to see if she could.

In public, Eileen is usually spotted wearing a suit dress that goes down to mid-thigh, where the ice around her legs usually run up to.

Personality: Nowadays, Eileen has two great ambitions in her life: Learn every nook and cranny of the supernatural world and create the ultimate tech. Whenever she’s not managing the university, she’s usually either in the lab or in her room thinking of and messing with her gadgets and spells. Despite providing the school and other Foundation areas with tech that was usually advanced for the time, she’s usually never satisfied and aiming for ways to improve. Despite such dedications, though, even she gets the need to relax and perhaps get in touch with someone every once in a while.

Whenever Eileen wants to be with someone, it’s usually because she enjoys extracting knowledge from them that she finds interesting. In other words, idle conversation is not very interesting to her. She does also have a desire to help and improve people sometimes, mainly if their issues are within her field. She may also be more biased towards those of newer or less researched races or otherwise.

Since Dalca's departure, though, Eileen hasn't exactly been the same. Whatever she's doing, whether it's testing magitech, socializing, or even staring at the horizon, she's been giving the impression that a part of her's been removed from her. She just isn't as excited as she used to be about her usual stuff.

Background (which also contains a little info about the Foundation)
Ever since her late childhood in rural northern Colorado, Eileen desired to know how everything ticked. It was something her family of farmers felt little choice but to encourage in hopes of finding a better life, especially on account of the Depression. By age 19, Eileen and her family started to prepare along the rest of the United States for war against the Axis powers. This also gave her a chance to put her intellect to good use by joining the military’s efforts. As her father and younger brother joined the war in Europe, she was able to land a job for repairing airplanes and test-flying them. Unfortunately, while her father and brother made it back alive, Eileen’s fate was another story. During a usual test-run on a winter day, one of the wings fell off Eileen’s plane, plummeting her to what at least seemed to be her demise.

Next thing she remembered was ending up lying on a platform in the middle of a laboratory unlike anything she had ever seen. The one in charge, an old man with a few burn scars over his bald head, walked to her shortly after her awakening. After giving his name, Magnus Solberg told Eileen that she was the result of a nine years of experimentation to resurrect a human being with a combination of magic and technology.

As he spoke, Eileen looked down to her new body. Her skin had become pale with a blue tint and her lower legs appeared to be gone, replaced by two large icicles. Naturally, screaming and a desire to run ensued, but her lower legs shattered when she hurriedly tried to stand up.

Eventually, Eileen asked Solberg to explain everything he could about what she had become, how she got this way, and where exactly she was. After a long talk, he pushed her around the building of her resurrection, the asylum that had yet to become the university of today. It was populated by a few creatures familiar through the stories she'd heard or otherwise. By the end of the tour, Solberg introduced her to the chancellor, a kitsune woman by the name of Miruna Dalca. Afterwards, Eileen eventually asked if she could be his apprentice and told him of her sudden desire to know of, as he put it, the “supernatural.”

Shortly after Eileen’s official apprenticeship, she wanted to visit her family again just to tell her that she was okay. After an argument with Solberg, who couldn't help but disagree with her, he gave in under the promise of giving her two conditions: Eileen was to never speak of anything about her resurrection or the supernatural and she was to undergo a spell to disguise her as a full human. Upon her arrival at home after eleven years, her family naturally became overjoyed and in tears. Before they had a chance to give her a proper reunion with their friends in the military, she vanished, leaving behind a note saying that they would remain in touch through mail.

Shortly before Solberg’s passing in 1968, he gave Eileen his role as the Foundation's head magitechnician, which was then approved by Dalca. Being the head magitechnician also made her a part of the Foundation Elite, a handful of leaders also trusted with the Foundation's most sensitive secrets. Since then, Eileen remained dedicated to taking the university to the next level every step she could take.

A few months ago, Dalca announced her indefinite leave and lent her role of chancellor to Eileen as long as she was away. Since her announcement, nobody got to see her depart from the university. She was just gone. Eileen's mood plummeted since Dalca's departure and the excitement of preparing for the next school year had gone, as well, because of it. Hopefully, this new year would provide more than enough to reignite her frozen heart.

Abilities:
Melting Point Alteration - Under the spell she mainly uses, the enchanted ice on her body can be altered so it melts at a much higher point than normal ice. She usually sets the melting point of her ice to 120°F/49°C, which normally makes touching the ice feel closer to room temperature.
Ice Control - She can shape whatever water or ice she can touch. The lower her melting point is set, the more easily she can manipulate ice and move herself. However, the higher her melting point, the more durable she becomes and the stiffer she can move.
Water Reserves - It is said that 60% of the human body is composed of water. Eileen is more or less no exception. There's usually plenty of water in the reserves inside her body that she can extract from. She can do so by using a few holes she punched into her body.
Pain Tolerance - Being somewhat "undead" and covered in ice, Eileen can feel little pain under normal circumstances, which makes it much easier for her to tweak her own body. Normally, she can't feel anything through her ice. Also, she's virtually invulnerable to cold temperatures. Naturally.
Knowledge is Power - Her vast knowledge of creating spells and magitech can open great possibilities for her and perhaps other people, if given the right ingredients and engineering.
Eyes of the University - The university has a central control and monitoring system that Eileen can look into on her self.

Weaknesses:
Energy and Heat Issues - Eileen can't go overboard on her use of spells and internal tech. The more or stronger of them she uses at once, the higher her body temperature gets. If it gets too high, starting at around 100°F/37°C, she will start to lose proper control over her abilities and body. Her being able to manipulate her melting point only applies to ice, so it must be low enough to maintain her body temperature but high enough to not melt.
Dependency on Ice - If most of her ice is removed from her reach and body, her ice powers will be cut off and she'll likely be left without most of her hair and legs.
Fire Still Hot - Even if she sets her melting point as high as she can, her flesh will still be very vulnerable to fire. That and anything that's hot enough to burn a normal human are the only things known to be painful to her by touch so far.
Glass...err...Ice Cannon - Despite having a very high pain tolerance, Eileen doesn't usually fare well with a direct blow to the gut. The discomfort and internal disruption alone could render her unable to move for a decent amount of time. Her healing factor is also virtually non-existent without a healing spell.
Water Weight, but Frozen - On account of all the ice and tech on her, she's more or less a hundred pounds heavier than she looks. She can also have trouble running, even more so the higher she sets her melting point.
Work in Progress - Tweaking her own body is bound to run into some problems, ranging from losing power over her ice abilities to her installations getting jammed. At one point, she nearly turned her self into a glacier when she tried to install a system that would let her control the temperature of differing pieces of her ice.

Other Special Characteristics: Eileen has an insertion slot installed within each side. The slots make it so she can easily replace body-altering spells via specialized capsules. Due to her desire to experiment with and enhance her own body, she may have a few other tweaks inside.

Sexual Preferences: For those lucky enough to be in such a relationship with her, there’s a catch. There are multiple rings of ice locking the inner lips of her vulva together. If you want in, you better earn it. Don’t bother trying to break them off, or for that matter through her backdoor. Anyone who knows enough of her abilities should be able to figure out why. For those she does have a sexual relationship with, she has neither a real preference of desired gender nor being submissive or dominant. If need be, she wouldn't be above donning a phallic object...made of ice.
Turn Ons: Sex toys, genital worship, masturbation (self and mutual), oral (giving and receiving)
Indifferences: Anal (mainly receiving), vaginal (either way), rough sex, watersports
Turn Offs: Forced sexual contact as well as most of the usual turn offs
Permissions: Ask first for anything involving a sexual topic, violence, or any physical contact.

Ons and Offs

vatovie

Both of those two are way older than the vampire.  Tell him to respect his elders. Haha :)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: vatovie on July 01, 2015, 11:38:29 PM
Both of those two are way older than the vampire.  Tell him to respect his elders. Haha :)

Landford may be older than he remembers he is :P. He just only remembers life vaguely during ancient era but already in those memories he was a vampire. But with shadow demon I can agree it's older than Landlord (or at least remember he is). But overall I think it matters more that he is multi-dimensional being who has lived lot of time other worlds where Landford has lived just single one.

vatovie

Very true.  And he has a chance of being older than Jack who is more than 1,000 years old. But no way he is older than Thomas.  Thomas is older than life in this universe.  He won't personally know very much but his race is bound to have records of it somewhere and can just read them all if he wanted to one up you. Which Thomas wouldn't do but Jack might if you were rude.  He would show up to your class just to correct you.  Thomas won't have overlap with his class though. He would teach the history before and humans or human like things showed up anywhere. Also the history of just about any other world.  Like I said his people made their lives work to record all the history.  He would have books on all of it. 

Zaer Darkwail

Well, Landford teaches mainly earth history from point where he remembers it (it's around +5,000 years ago, basically so far into past what most humans or monsters bother to learn about earth history). As he basically remembers times when oldest written epic had been written (tale of Gilgamesh). Albeit memories of that time is vague but he had done research on the subject to point he counts teacher for said subject. Also he runs physics class which deals with natural physics of earth (not supernatural physics).

But then again his general attitude and behavior presently is very youthful, he sort of wears a mask or suppress his true persona as he otherwise would be quite depressing person to talk to (he had seen so much life amongst humans he had grown very jaded and cynical in his true persona and he dislikes that so he creates deep hypnosis sort masks overlayer it). It's possible reason why he remembers distant things vaguelly is that he on purpose clouds memories reaching certain distance to the past.

arthenwel

I can't wait for the game to start. I'm itching to get started and see where it goes.

Biles

LINEUP SO FAR

Staff
Xuna Bladereaver - Gym Coach (Byres)

I haven't noticed this for a long time but now I have. Who the heck is "Byres"? o_o
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi