News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LateNightKiss

Insanity asked me to ban you.
Banned!
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

Banned for being so hot. Not everyone can handle it.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not cooling me down ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

Banned for not being cool...... ;P

Mordred

Banned for temperature discrimination. :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for raising my temperature... ;)  (you sexy vamp!)

Mordred

Banned for luring me to wanting to see just how warm that lovely living flesh can get. Come hither to my private banishment chambers! *cracks whip* :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned!  If there's gonna be any "whipping the crack".....err...."cracking the whip" around here, it'll be me, the cowgirl!  ;P

Mordred

Banned for making me wanna be caught. :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for making me wanna go all "Domme" on ya!  (Now where did I put my flogger?)

Mordred

Banned for making me want to help you find that naughty little bundle of leather. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for having too much fun.

Mordred

Banned for being cheeky yet keeping out of reach with your cheeky self. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for living so far away, where's your bat wings?  >:)

Mordred

Banned.. better for a dark creature to go bump in the night over splat! I fly, but no longer with the wings. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned. I smell a rat.  ::)

icandor

Banned for knowing what rats smell like
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Sybl

Banned. My insomnia has abated. good night.

Izzy1337

Banned because I'm tired as hell.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Banned 'cause I'm wondering what on earth I'm doing here at this time.
*See Pillory*

forbiddenfruit

Bannd for not knowing what you're doing!

Insanityenviesme

Banned for banning's sake
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

Banned for banning without reason to ban.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for using the words banning, ban and banned in the same sentence and forgetting to use Insanity in it :p
Moments of Sanity