The Curious Virgin [M needed]

Started by MystixLady, April 03, 2011, 11:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MystixLady

This play will be about a 24 years old virgin who had never had a boyfriend in her life due to her introvert personality. She only have a male childhood friend who she always confide her troubles to. After being insulted by her colleague one day, she was depressed and asked her childhood friend out for a drink where she told him about her still being a virgin at the age of 24 and every girl in her office looking down on her and every male in her office approaching her, giving her the knowing look and proposing to pop her cherry.

The childhood friend who wasn't aware that she was still a virgin to date was greatly aroused by the thought of being the first to pop her cherry. With her high on alcohol, he brought her back to her rented apartment and began to make a move at her. She is still conscious and know what's going on, but being curious and wanting to know how does it really feel to be touched by a man, she did not stop him.

From here, things will happen slowly where the childhood friend will slowly start from just light fondling over her clothes to exposing her breasts to him and sucking on them to fingering and teaching her how to suck his cock and lastly the penetration. Each time they meet up, he would take things one step further as he test her limit. He knew that she is curious and hence became a willing party in the whole act. Both of them had no feeling for each other but he just wanted to take advantage of her and she is just pure curious about sex.

If anyone is interested in this, just send me a message and we can discuss more about the plot.

shadowreppa

Hmmm, this got me a bit curious. Seems like you want this to be a slow play and really draw out the details and feeling of each character each time they meet up and go one step further. I am interested in discussing more about plot with you on these and how far we should take  each "meeting" if your down for it.

cirdanf

I am very interested as well. Incredibly neat idea!
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)