Waiting and looking to Roleplay

Started by Talra Di Deliren, January 22, 2013, 04:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talra Di Deliren

She raised a brow to his strange reaction. Maybe a cold? she wondered. He still came to her as an odd person but now she was beginning to understand they are in another league now. "What are we dealing with here? This isn't some kind of monster popping out of books kind of thing, is it? I mean, this is all becoming all too weird..."
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

zetzal

Out of a what? Never mind, well if te jester is to be believed, then the most terrifying Fel to ever live aren't dead as most say. Some call them the Riders others, the Knights of shadow, but here #he made a gesture to demonstrate that he spoke of the world of Lyt# they are known as the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse. But, #for a moment a touch of sorrow crossed his face# they ARE dead. So from what I can tell, we're dealing with me, possibily something more skilled than me, and a crazy ass clown that is nigh impossible to truly kill. I refuse to accept the lie of the return of the Horsemen. Their steeds, maybe, but not them.

Talra Di Deliren

Now she was slowly understanding but only getting more confused. She needed more in order to ask the correct questions. "Please... keep going..." Her brother walked up next to her matching her pace. "Should we even be taking what he sais true..? For all we know, he could be trying to trick us..." He eyed Zetzal suspisciously.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

zetzal

#he glared at her brother, frustration and angerin his eyes and his voice# I could have used the jester's distraction to kill at least two of you back there, not to mention the fact that you saw for yourself that it wasn't human, i'm not even sure they're compleatly fel either, I have never seen anything besides a jester take a sword through the chest and another through the eye and just be immobilized!  and the only thing I have left to give is my word. I lost my honor against green eye. #he started another violent burst of coughing, worse than last time.#quite honestly, if it were not for the fact that I owe your sister a life debt, you would be stuck against a tree for calling me a liar.  I would suggest you refrain from doing it again.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra glared at the both of them. "Will the two of you stop? It's annoying to hear this when we are in this situation... Brother, back off so he can explain." she demanded and he unwillingly complied. Talra returned to Zetzal. "Are you alright...? That cough doesn't sound good at all..."

zetzal

I'm a little fuzzy right now, #he looked at the blood in his hand, now red instead of green, the very signature of Pestalence.# "the stuff in my hand.... It's white, right?" #a strange combination of worry and joy fell apon him, if that damn clown wasn't lying then they were all probably going to die. But then again, that would mean his only true friend was still alive.#

Talra Di Deliren

"It's red..." She raised a brow to the strange question and glanced at his hand again. It was red blood and she could tell he was sick. The only question was, if it was contagious... "I think you should get some rest..."

zetzal

Shit #he took a moment to consider his options, which he didn't have a who lot to start out with. After a few moments of consideration he immediatly turned around, heading back to where they left the jester.# the clown is telling the truth which means I don't have a whole lot of time, #wailing cough# we need to ask it where Famine is and hope to god he doesn't realize how far it's progressed.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra stopped in her tracks. "You're going back? Is that even wise...afterall you told us he was dangerous...?"

zetzal

#He answered her question without looking back or breaking stride# is it wise? Of coarse not but sometimes life doesn't give you a wise choice, and all you have to pick from are the choices that are the least stupid, and unfortunatly,going back to the jester seems to be the least stupid option here. Best case scenario is that he at the very least has some knowlage of where two of the Horsmen are, and directs us to where we can find Famine. Worst case, my blood goes blue, then black, and then..... #his voice trailed off as he didn't dare finish the thought aloud, knowing how Danthen and the other men would react#

Talra Di Deliren

"Let me guess..." she started after him with the group following closely behind. "You'll die...?" What is all this? she thought. It all came so confusing, the jester, deadly horseman back from the dead, this man Zetzal. Strangely all of it seemed to be fictional evils come to life.

zetzal

#he gave a sarcastic bark of a laugh at her response, wishing Pestilence were tha merciful# the jesters arn't born like you or me, they become what they are. You see, each of the Horsemen have a significant personality trait. Famine is a survivaist, War a tactition, Death a buisnessman, Pestilence is a biologist. He likes to know how things work and change them to suit him. He developed a virus I call harlism, and I now have it in my veins. If I don't find a cure I will become a jester, far more dangerous than the one we put down.

Talra Di Deliren

"Oh..." she said frowning. "Pretty horrible pieces of work, if I might add. How do you expect to get the cure from a jester?"

zetzal

I don't, he is going t-#he stopped mid sentance as he came apon the spot where they left it, with only a shattered periot mask to even suggest it was there in the first place.# Well that's unfortunate #he spoke in a casual tone, like someone wo had forgotten where they parked, but on the inside he was shaken to the very core. For if any of the disturbing stories he had heard of the jesters without masks were true, there was a good chance they would all die if anyone paniced or did something rash.# I think we should leave, very, very, slowly. Don't yell, don't run, just, turn, and slowly walk away.

Talra Di Deliren

They all looked at him confused. Talra shrugged but glanced about wondering where it had gone. "If you say so..." She motioned the others to go on ahead as she stayed beside Zetzal keeping her voice low. "Now what...?"

zetzal

#he looked back at her, his face indifferent but his eyes fearful, he spoke to herbarly above a whisper# I don't know what happens when a jester's Periot mast is destroyed but nothing i've heard is good. Some say they explode, which we can unfortunitly rule out. others say they become able to bend light, effectivly making the invisible. I don't think that one is true either,. bu- #he was cut off by the faint, distant, yet clearly identifiable sound of a woman, screaming in despair.#