New member who needs some practice

Started by Kibroththesweet, July 03, 2013, 01:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kibroththesweet

Hello everyone,
I have just joined am awaiting approval. Till then I would love to do some short rps for some practice. Is anyone interested? I'm not picky about the theme just need someone to help me get back into writing.

sparkles

Well, I'd be up for it, but I'm leaving town tomorrow for a weekend trip.  We could at least start something today though, if you like.

Do you have a preferred genre?  I tend to do fantasy and sci-fi, but I also do some modern world stuff and various fandoms.

Kibroththesweet

Im open for all genres but I have the most experience in Fantasy.

sparkles

Spiffy.  :)  Fantasy sounds good to me.  Any particular scenarios you'd like?  I can toss out some characters or ideas and see if they're something you'd find fun.  Or if you have any characters you'd like to play, I can see if one of mine would match up.

Kibroththesweet

Nope haven't had the chance to make any as of yet. What are some of your scenarios? i can make a char bases around the scenario

sparkles

Well, if we're doing fantasy, I don't have a ton of scene ideas right this minute, but here's a couple.

One involves vampires.  I have a character who's a very reluctant vampire.  I play two versions, one is a furry universe deer, the other is a human boy.  In both cases he is a very shy and nervous sort who hates having to attack and take from others.  He's also very shy, and has a stutter.  The scene idea I have for him involves him ended up stuck/stranded somewhere (we can come up with an idea for how, if this interests you) and working out the stresses/personal issues that would come from being forced to feed on somebody he also actually talks to.  How it would wrap up depends a lot on what you might bring.

I have a second vampire character who's a girl (either a neko-girl or just human also) if you would rather play against a female. :)  She's much less shy than he is though, and more sassy.

If you don't like vampires I have a dragon character, young, relatively inexperienced, who is out exploring the world.  Her first encounter with a human is a quick scene I wouldn't mind playing.  (Or elf/dwarf/whatever, or maybe another dragon of a different type.)

I have a couple more characters as well, but not much for story ideas for them, but I have a female shape-shifter and a male retired demi-god too. :)    Let me know if any of that interests you at all.