RP Search by Lithos (female / shemale characters needed!)

Started by Lithos, July 30, 2015, 11:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lithos

Hi there!

I revamped my game search thread to have things in more condensed form.

What I like to play:

I mainly play dominant male characters in following genres:

• Scifi
  • Alternate society modern
  • Medieval fantasy
Where I like to play:

I can play in Forums, Email, Google Docs, PM:s, IM:s or IRC.

How I like to play:

I prefer planning the RP together with the other person, I can enjoy that part as much as the actual play. I prefer third person, past tense but can do present as well. As far as post length, as long as post has something for me to work on I am happy, typically such post is more than one paragraph long though unless it is on dialogue. Only thing I find insulting is purple prose... If I get six paragraphs of nothing that helps the story or my post, it is waste of both our time.

Communication

I like having friends, and rest assured we can chat on forum or instant messages about the game and anything else that might come up. Is is specially nice when either party is suffering from writer's block, to let other person know that there is still interest to the story. I have met some of my better friends through this site, there is no reason to not let it continue when possible. My timezone which is GMT +2 is good to keep in mind though, when thinking of IM communication.

Settings that I can take influences from:

• Babylon 5
  • Star Wars
  • Mass Effect
  • World of Warcraft
  • WarHammer 40k / Fantasy
  • Dragon Age
  • Legend of the five rings
  • Dungeons & Dragons
  • Pathfinder
Themes that I prefer:

• Slavery
  • Prisons (the un-realistic kinky kind!)
  • Pet-play
  • Dehumanization
  • Dark romance
  • Adventure with darker themes mixed in
Characters that I prefer other person to play:

• Females or she-males
  • I have big thing for muscular / well toned female bodies
  • I can also handle most other body types, above is just special craving
  • I have also rather big thing for strong minded characters
More info on me and RP:

I am currently not looking for very realistic settings, nor things that could happen every day. I am not also very interested in writing your usual vanilla sex, I find those things more fun to do in real world with my actual partner rather than in writing. What I want to write is the strange, fantastical or otherwise dark. I like there to be plot, but I also like there to be smut, even ratio can be rather good guideline there. Apart from these main guidelines, I have some story ideas that I will add in in coming hours / days.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Lithos

Roleplay Settings

Nereus XI Station (Scifi)

Nereus XI is a space station that has very seedy reputation among those of galactic federation that even know of it. For the not-so-honest dwellers of the systems at extreme borders of federation space it is important spaceport though. Once upon time when the federation was still expanding it was made to cater to supplies for mining industry that was supposed to span in the system, but after the expansion stopped it was mostly forgotten and abandoned till it gained new life and use as trading station for the privateers who make their living out at the rim.

All the expansions and cargo storage have made the station look like quite a patchwork, but in void of space looks matter little. It is home for about ten thousand inhabitants; Merchants,  mechanics, cargo workers, mercenaries, barkeepers, doctors, peddlers and whores, there is something for anything. The variety of races on the station is also rather impressive – although the station atmosphere only caters for oxygen breathers. Unlike in more tightly controlled federation space, trade in illegal goods, slaves and weapons is blooming.

There is also a makeshift security force, upheld by joint operation of main syndicates controlling the space in the star system. Of course, the station “laws” are very different from those at federation space. Who to not mess with is far more important than what the conduct is. Most found breaking the rules are executed – and those who are usually material fit for selling as slaves after some re-education. Due to harsh nature of justice in the station, there are not many who would break the rules. Most often the ones stirring trouble are newcomers who did not know better, or criminals on the run that are deemed too much of a risk to have around free.

There is a lot of opportunity in the station even with all the risks involved. Trade in different legal and not so legal goods is blooming, there is ample amount of work for mercenaries and hired guns. And the privateers and pirates around the system certainly need their share of drinks and entertainment as well. All in all it is good hideout for anyone that can hold their own and does not care much about the federation law. For those needing to disappear, it is one of the rare places where federation law has no weight.

There is wealth of possibilities for adult RP and different character concepts in this setting, so if it tickles your imagination feel free to message me and we can see if we can see if we manage to put a scenario together that satisfied both.
--

Lithos

(Craving!) Physically strong female (or trans female) characters wanted!

I am lately craving a setting where physically weaker but mentally extremely strong and controlling male character, due to honor bond, abuse of power or commanding position, or by some other means ends up having service of far stronger, muscular female character. This could happen in variety of settings ranging from fantasy to scifi, could be some fashion of prison scenario or something far more ordinary most important thing for me is the physically bit reversed roles. If there is somebody willing to write this, do drop me a line.

I would want partner who is ready to plan the setting and plot some with me, rather than expecting me to hand it on a platter.
--

Lithos

It is that time of the month again!    ... hmm that came out wrong.

Either way still selectively looking for games.
--

Lithos

--

Lithos

Time to bump this up again, still room for some things.
--

Lithos

--

Lithos

I am tentatively refreshing this, as lately I am feeling some drive towards forum RP again. At very least I am interested in planning a world / story.  No guarantees about starting though unless something feels exactly right. If you wish to discuss, by all means drop me a line.
--