Interest check for possible Final Fantasy/Dragonball crossover

Started by cmpuncle, December 02, 2009, 08:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpuncle

So I'm thinking of attempting an rp that failed on a previous site, and I want to double check if anyone would be interested.

The storyline comes from my first original fanfic which is a crossover between FF8, FF7, and Dragonball and the opening synopsis is as follows:

It has been 5 years since the Final Fantasy 8 gang defeated Ultemicia, peace has been reigning across the land as Squall and Rinoa have been continuing their ever evolving relationship.

Meanwhile the Z Fighters are in the midde of their epic battle against Majin Buu. They are at the point where Majin Buu has divided into Good Buu and Evil Buu.

Cloud has been wandering around the planet making deliveries for his delivery company, however he still harbors the pains of the Jenova cell he was injected with, and the horrors that Sephiroth has put him through.

One day Squall and Rinoa are out on a picnic in the Serenghetti Plains when the Lunatic Pandora appears on the horizon.

Before you guys start posting I'll need you to submit a small character description. The characters you can choose from are as follows:

The side of good:
Squall(FF8)
Rinoa(FF8)
Cloud(FF7)
Irvine(FF8)
Selphie(FF8)
Little Billy(Irvine and Selphie's kid)
Quistis(FF8)
Seifer(FF8)
I will be controlling the evil main guys, which will be Ultemicia, Evil Buu, Sephiroth, and Jenova. However if you have a custom character and want to be on the side of evil, you will be taking orders from Ultemicia or Buu.
Any Z-Fighter(I'll let you know what they can do once they're chosen)
For any of the Final Fantasy characters just post who you want to play as, and what magics and summons they will have, they can be any summon from 7 or 8.
For the Z-Fighters just tell me who you want to be and I'll tell you what abilities are appropriate to the time period.

Also i guess I can figure a way to incorporate any custom characters you guys might have. So let me know your characters name, a description of their appearance, and any abilities they might possess.
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Kineas

I think I could definitely get behind roleplaying Seifer. I'm curious as to what you were looking for in the 'small character description' though. I'm pretty sure Seifer didn't use GFs or magic for the most part (Basically just the fire tiers, unless memory and youtube both fail me) soooo~ I guess he'd just have his two limit breaks; No Mercy and Bloodfest, in addition to a bunch of fire magic.

Sound gewd? ;P

cmpuncle

oh yeah forgot about that part I pretty much copied the intro from the previous site I tried it on.  That was origianlly there for those who wanted to play custom characters, but now that I think about it, it's so much easier for anyone interested to do their own description basically saying what they'd like their character to be able to do(abilities) and then if there's anything that either doesn't work with the story or is just way too powerful for the beginning I'll let them know.

And of course if someone want's to play a custom character they can follow the sheet below.

Sheet for custom character:

Character Name:

Race(Saiyan, human, stuff like that):

Abilities:

Personality:

Biography(if you have one):

Where you're character would start out(FF8 Universe, FF7 Universe, or Dragonball Universe(planet as well for this if you have a preference)):
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2