Lady Shaw's Private College

Started by Aviva, July 16, 2010, 04:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

I didn't know the staff meeting was in progress, but I'm going to wait until we actually get the school day started to post anything myself.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Kaiser Maverick

Me neither but I guess I'll wait too

elfguy

I'm gonna assume the student/teacher assignment are gonna be made in the meeting? I don't really care which student wants to pair up with Sasha, she is pretty open.
----

NinaN

Brandon will accept whatever students are given to him as well.  Male or female.

Acid Lips

Synecdoche17

I'd prefer to start with a female teacher; after that it's all up for grabs (perhaps literally!).
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Vergil1989

As I said before, only female teachers will I accept to be my mistress lol.  If I was playing a female lead I wouldn't care though.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

NinaN

I would like to reiterate Synecdoche17's question regarding student rooming arrangements.  Also, is fraternization among students permitted without consent of a teacher?  Or is another rule required here?

Synecdoche17

Quote from: NinaN on July 24, 2010, 10:21:04 PMAlso, is fraternization among students permitted without consent of a teacher?  Or is another rule required here?

It might be nice to start without a rule, then impose it after a while, forcing students to choose between their lovers and their owners. Which characters would cling to love? Which would sacrifice it to escape punishment?
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Absences and Apologies

NinaN

You have a very devious mind Syne, I love it!

Acid Lips

I second that, we should make a rule to not have fraternizise with your roomate but put them two per room with hidden camaras, that way if they screw up there will be punishment reason.

Synecdoche17

Quote from: NinaN on July 24, 2010, 10:58:12 PM
You have a very devious mind Syne, I love it!
In this crowd, that's high praise, isn't it?  ;D

Absences and Apologies

Aviva

Quote from: Synecdoche17 on July 24, 2010, 09:04:10 PM
I imagine, then, that drinks and smokes will be freely available? ;)
Oooh, some people are going to have trouble with this!
This raises a question - what are rooming arrangements? Are students in singles, doubles, a group dormitory, or some other arrangement?

The students shall be from what has been discussed so far shall be placed within small dorms but two students to a room. There is one small glitch though.  ;)

Those in that dorm will all be of the same sexuality this is where it may become a little unfair for some or torture for others.

There will be three dorms in total. One for the bi, one for lesbian/gay and one for the straight.

Also the dorms will be mixed sex so there is the temptation there for one and all to be able to seek solace or enjoyment in a fellow students arms or legs etc.

I was planning on making it a rule for no fraternization between students but I love Syne idea. Perhaps the freedom is there for the new students but for the older students closer to being sent to their new mistresses or masters they are  prohibited from such to try and keep them...pure of course.  ;)

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Nyarly

I would prefer a female teacher for my character too.

forgetmenot

I am not picky. I don't care which teacher or roommate I get.
I like the idea of the rule though.

A/A-

MagicalPen

As a Straight Male Teacher, I'd prefer a female student to start off with myself.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Kaiser Maverick

Im straight so I'd prefer a female teacher.

Chrystal

Okay, folks, we assume you put the correct info in your "student" application sheets. If you put "straight" and said "no" to the first question, you will get a straight or bi teacher of the opposite sex. If you put bi, or put that you are open to being raped by a teacher of the opposite persuasion, you are taking pot luck!

FOLLOW THE STAFF MEETING. If someone you don't like requests your character, PM myself or Aviva, and the player in question. If you like who you get, say so, here.

Aviva, may I suggest that all student players be given a chance to say yay or nay, before Misstress approves any assignments?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Nyarly

Wait, what do you mean with "pot luck"?

NinaN

I think it's pretty obvious what pot luck means in this context, if you wrote that you are open to anything, you are liable to get anything.  Bi+Yes, any pairing is possible.

Chrystal

Quote from: Nyarly on July 25, 2010, 11:26:59 AM
Quote from: NinaN on July 25, 2010, 11:33:35 AM
I think it's pretty obvious what pot luck means in this context, if you wrote that you are open to anything, you are liable to get anything.  Bi+Yes, any pairing is possible.

Yeah, what she said!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Aviva

Quote from: Chrystal on July 25, 2010, 11:19:11 AM
Okay, folks, we assume you put the correct info in your "student" application sheets. If you put "straight" and said "no" to the first question, you will get a straight or bi teacher of the opposite sex. If you put bi, or put that you are open to being raped by a teacher of the opposite persuasion, you are taking pot luck!

FOLLOW THE STAFF MEETING. If someone you don't like requests your character, PM myself or Aviva, and the player in question. If you like who you get, say so, here.

Aviva, may I suggest that all student players be given a chance to say yay or nay, before Misstress approves any assignments?

It shall only be after I know OOCly that the players are happy for the suggested pairings that confirmation shall be given for that pairing.

Quote from: Nyarly on July 25, 2010, 11:26:59 AM

As the two have stated if you have stated your character is straight but is open to being raped by those of another sexuality you shall have pot luck in who you get excluding and stated preferences that have been or shall be requested.

IE those who wish to  not be paired up with a certain person straight away etc.
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

forgetmenot

Both Chrystal and Acid Lips said something about Alizabeth, I'm good with either, but I like the thought of sharing my teacher with a male student. It's not a must though, im definitely not picky. :)

A/A-

Acid Lips

*nods* Jessy is interested in your char, and the more subs the merrier but I know that would be doubtful but I am good for it as well.

Chrystal

Quote from: Katimae on July 25, 2010, 02:33:59 PM
Both Chrystal and Acid Lips said something about Alizabeth, I'm good with either, but I like the thought of sharing my teacher with a male student. It's not a must though, im definitely not picky. :)
Quote from: Acid Lips on July 25, 2010, 02:35:28 PM
*nods* Jessy is interested in your char, and the more subs the merrier but I know that would be doubtful but I am good for it as well.

Well, I'd be happy to take Syne's JJ on instead of Kat's Alizabeth. Actually that would work better as they are both gay and so would be in the same dorm.