D&D 3.5/Pathfinder {F/F or Futa, Looking for Player}

Started by Keelan, January 06, 2011, 10:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keelan

Well, I've decided to try and run another D&D3.5 or Pathfinder Solo game.  I am more familiar with 3.5 than Pathfinder, but I should be able to run a Pathfinder game without much difficulty.  The setting, I'm thinking, is going to be a more Renaissance era game than your typical D&D game, with art and culture and (fitting with the site's theme) sex abundant.  Guns will be available, but think muskets and matchlocks, as per the DMG and if you plan on using one, we can discuss how feats will work with them.  As you can see, the specific details are largely up in the air and open to discussion, so if you have ideas to suggest and we discuss, then by all means I'm open to it!

Now, for a few other rules/specifications:

--Yes, this can, and most likely will, be a more sexual and erotically-themed game, but it will not be one sex scene after another.  Rating can be as high as NC after discussing a few bases, and pending discussion could even be EX

--This will not be a gestalt game, and the starting level has not yet been decided, nor has the rest of character generation.  Most likely it will be a point-buy to keep things simple and fair.

--I tend to play Dominant Switches (a Dom who likes to give and receive, filling the roles of top and bottom more or less equally), but if you're looking to be more of a dom I can play sub roles in-game well enough, I assure you

--If you want romantic plot (I love romantic plots in these sorts of games) I am more than happy to include it, providing you with a partner to aid you in fights so you don't have to go everything just by yourself.  I'm on a bit of a bard kick to be honest, so that's what she's likely to be.

--I tend to type several paragraphs per post, but can also type as little as a few sentences depending.  You do not need to match me, nor do you need perfect grammar; what I do ask of you is that you write so that I can understand you, and be willing to talk with me OOC via PM or possibly IM if you begin to have problems with the game, or would like to see something happen, or hell, if you just want to talk a bit more with me.

--This is not a first come, first serve situation, if I get a number of interested applicants, I will only be selecting one or two, maybe three but unlikely so.  Whoever I think I'm most compatible with will be who I play with, so it will help if you read over my O/Os (I have two, though the form version available under the avatar image is a bit outdated) because I will be looking over yours.

Again, most of the specifics are to be discussed, and I'm a fairly flexible DM I think.  So, if you're interested, give me a PM or, I guess, make a post here and we'll see if we can work out something, okay?

Decrepitdan

I'm interested, but I have several questions.

Will this be a forum roleplay or something else?

Also, what are you looking for in regards to post frequency?

Keelan

Quote from: Decrepitdan on January 06, 2011, 11:22:41 PM
I'm interested, but I have several questions.

Will this be a forum roleplay or something else?

Also, what are you looking for in regards to post frequency?
Yes, this will be a forum RP; I don't do IMs or PMs for RPing.  Regarding post frequency, well... a couple times a day is fine, but one or two is perfectly acceptable.  Basically, just let me know what you can do and what to expect of you, and I can probably work with it.

Decrepitdan

Well, at times once a day is possible with me, but there are times when i may not have time to post for 3 maybe 4 days. Would that be a problem?

Keelan

Quote from: Decrepitdan on January 06, 2011, 11:33:32 PM
Well, at times once a day is possible with me, but there are times when i may not have time to post for 3 maybe 4 days. Would that be a problem?
Hm... normally I like games to move faster than that, but since it is my last semester of college and I want to end it on a good note, a slower game might be fine.  I won't say 'no it won't,' but I'm also not saying that it will either...

Decrepitdan

Chuckles. Fair enough. How do you plan on running the game in the forums, skill checks and rolls written into the posts, or performed behind fluid story-like posts?

Keelan

Quote from: Decrepitdan on January 06, 2011, 11:46:47 PM
Chuckles. Fair enough. How do you plan on running the game in the forums, skill checks and rolls written into the posts, or performed behind fluid story-like posts?
Well, every game I've played has been written into posts, and I personally find that easier to do, so that's how it'll be done.

Decrepitdan

So what would the basic premise of the campaign be? And would we be waiting on others?

yuna0417