Batsose's latest cravings, seeking creative female

Started by Batsose, February 22, 2012, 02:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

I have some additional free-time to work of a few things.  Here are some new ideas.  All are for females only.   Pm me if interested.

Idea #1Taken
Volleyball coach and the Goth girl

Many of the girls at  school talk about the hot Volleyball coach and a few rumors are circling that he has taken on a couple as lovers.  One rebellious goth-type girl hates all sports and detests the coach and thinks he should get into trouble.  She decides to vandalize his office by spray painting lewd comments about his activities and he catches her.  He threatens to call the police and she offers him something she knows he wants.  This could be a one shot or could go longer.  I am open to ideas.

Idea#2

The Secret Club

I am thinking of this one as a futuristic metropolitan type setting.  There is a group of young adults who seem to get into all the best clubs and have access to amazing opportunities in a city that it is difficult to make a living. They are all part of a secret insider club that one has to get invited into and once they do the have to go through a very secret hazing ritual.  One young ambitious woman is offered an invitation, but is she willing to do what it takes to get in?  She meets the man is who acts as a gate keeper into the insider group who has an elaborate hazing ritual that involves several progressive lewd acts of exhibitionism that test her willingness and her sexual skill level to be part of the underworld scene of this group.  I am open to how this goes.

Idea #3

Undercover agentIn discussion

An ambitious young female FBI agent comes up with a daring plan for deep cover in crime syndicate by becoming a girlfriend to high up boss.  The agency is reluctant to grant permission for the operation, but she decides to go for it anyway and becomes a stripper in club on her off time.  She is able to arrange a private meeting with one of the boss guys and he becomes attracted to her and she gets turned on to his seedy underworld.  How far is she willing to go to get information and how will it go for her?  I am very open to outcomes and plot ideas.

If interested in any of these PM with your questions, plot and character ideas.

“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs