News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Captured and impregnated [EX]

Started by elfguy, June 17, 2012, 07:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The planet Yuria isn't shown on many space charts, because anyone who heard what happens there never want to step a foot on it. Rumors are all people have to go with, but from the few scans that were done, it seems the entire planet is a hell hole, a dark mountainous place filled with weird glowing giant worms. These worms seem to cover the entire planet, devouring any plant life as soon as it can mature, and then eating one another. There seems to be no reason to go there, and no one would willingly go and find out for sure.

What most people ignore is that there is more than worms on that planet. In fact, these worms all obey a single individual, a demon mistress who bred the very first worms thousands of years ago, and who has been their mistress ever since. Now however, she uses innocent girls to breed new worms, and enjoys watching them in agony as their chests grow while the creatures take shape inside of them. In fact, the only people who even knows of the demon girl and her servants are a few space pirates who agree to dump some of their female slaves on the planet in exchange for some secretions from the worms which they managed to turn into a variety of useful purposes.

When a girl first arrives on Yuria, she is left alone and naked, surrounded by the worms. They don't harm her however, since they know that their mistress has a very special task for them. Soon, Herasitaza arrives, the demon mistress of this world, and she directs her more experienced servants to initiate the new arrival to her new role. Every girl is impregnated multiple times over the period of months or even years, creating thousands of new worms. Once they have been truly broken down, showing no more survival instinct, or once they can be shown to be fully loyal, the demon mistress promotes them to be her personal servants. Those are the girls who then have the more envious task of dealing with new arrivals, and keeping the breeding girls in line. That is the cycle of life on Yuria.

For this RP I would play Herasitaza, the demon mistress, along with her NPC worms. I would need people to play new arrivals, girls who are to become slaves and be impregnated. I would also need people to play servants, those who have already been on the planet for some time and have been impregnated on multiple occasions, and now have the task of guiding the new arrivals, either with empathy, or forcefully, since a refusal isn't going to be allowed by their mistress.

Let me know if you have any question or comment, and if that seems like an interesting story.
----

RedEve

Who exactly does the impregnating?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

elfguy

The worms do, using small tentacles in their mouths who go into every hole and leave the seeds behind.
----

Vaulera

I could have some interest in this roleplay.

Notadrywall

I'd definitely have some interest.

Sethala

Looks interesting, definitely keeping an eye on this.

Silk

elfguy

Alright well since we have some interest I'll post a character sheet. Be sure to specify if you want to be one of the new arrivals to be impregnated, or one of the servants who will help the demon deal with these arrivals.

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Race[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Role[/b]: (new arrival or servant)
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]History[/b]:
[b]Sexual Experience[/b]: (Optional)
[b]Equipment[/b]: (Same as above.  Be creative, maybe give it a name or some backstory)
[b]Appearance[/b]:
----

Occident

Where would males come in? As the offspring?

Jarod1

I'm interested.  Will come up with a profile when I can.

Silk

Name: Sheri Ahri
Race: Human (Asian
Role: (new arrival or servant)New arrival (counseller)
Personality:Caring, helpful, listener, quiet
History:Considered a genius in the field of Psychology, Sheri was deemed a suitable canidate for a space-craft placement as a counseller, after all, potentially years at a time in space could become highly stressful. As a young woman now being put into such a situation, regulations were eased up a litttle to allow her to keep a pet on board the ship for her own company. Something which Sheri was very grateful for. Spending most of her public time acting professional, but this is mostly due to her shy nature, and her inability to make friends easily with those around her without becoming clumsy and awkward.
Sexual Experience: Minimal
Equipment: (Same as above.  Be creative, maybe give it a name or some backstory)
Appearance:

elfguy

Quote from: Occident on June 23, 2012, 06:47:19 AM
Where would males come in? As the offspring?

Well actually there would be just females according to the original plot, although if you have a suggestion where they would make sense...
----

Occident

In that case you may wish to remove the gender line from the profile. Good day.

Jarod1

Name: Rosalyn (Rose) Fairchild
Race: Human (American
Role: New Arrival
Personality: To people that don't know her, Rosalyn can seem to be self centered.  However that is just a front that she puts up around herself to keep people at arms length.  To the people that she cares about, she is warm and friendly and generous.  She is also very intelligent, and thoughtful(more to come)
History: Born to a wealthy family Rosalyn, or Rose to her friends always had the best of everything, from education, to clothing, to whatever other things she may need.  She wasn't spoiled however.  Quite the opposite in fact.  She rarely asked for anything beyond what she needed, and was always willing to share with others. 

On her 18th birthday party, her parents presented her with tickets aboard a luxurious spaceliner for her and some friends.  Three days out, the liner was set upon by a large band of pirates, and a number of hostages taken, all of them women including Rose.
Sexual Experience: None
Equipment: Nothing
Appearance:  (Picture to come)

Biles

Can futas be accepted as well?

((Futanari = female hermaphrodites))
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

elfguy

Quote from: Biles on June 26, 2012, 12:29:34 PM
Can futas be accepted as well?

((Futanari = female hermaphrodites))

Only if others would want to interact with her. Personally futa isn't something I can handle, sorry.
----

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]