Looking to play or GM in a smutty fantasy setting (Any Gender)

Started by Lazzat, September 11, 2017, 10:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazzat

Hello! I'm looking to either play in or GM a smut heavy fantasy roleplay. With proper communication freeform is my favorite format, but I have experience GMing freeform, D&D 5e, 3.5, GURPS, Call of Cthulhu, and Zweihander but am up for trying different systems particularly if they allow us to mitigate the issue of play by post combat being slow. Another option is, if you prefer freeform but would still like some element of chance than we can devise something like resolving risks by rolling a single die and going with the flow. Everything in here is open to negotiation of course and I myself enjoy RPs the most when there's some OOC discussion, feedback and such.

I'm open to playing with or as female, male or futa characters, and the writer's own gender is irrelevant. What I want exactly depends a bit on the gender of the character (see below) but pretty much all of them involve at least some dub-con or non-con, if not through outright sex scenes than occasional (or perhaps even frequent) harassment and groping. Dub-con in particular is something I enjoy; that is where the victim ends up enjoying the experience despite themselves, or perhaps is merely feigning resistance in the first place. Corruption or "bimbofication" is also something I enjoy, with the hero losing confidence, restraint, and/or intelligence as they come to embrace their place as a pleasure doll.

If playing d&d I'd want a game with a bit less focus on straight combat and more on stealthy or creative solutions around conflict. The main reason for this is that play by post combat tends to be rather slow. That does not mean I don't still enjoy combat but if GMing I'd be designing encounters that are on the difficult side if played straight. In this kind of game I enjoy the "lose and get raped" trope which also works well with difficult combat. In fact I'd probably avoid straight up death altogether and if not met with non-con scenes consequences could result in imprisonment, theft, and so on. If I'm GMing the setting would be original and not super in depth (at least at first) and homebrew content for characters would need to be discussed beforehand.

What I'm not looking for is a focus on combat, a plot heavy or romance style RP. Plot will develop naturally of course and if I'm playing and you think you can provide a good one I'm certainly not against it but it's not my goal here. My goal is basically just to have some easy fun, much of it erotic. Premise and setting will likely vary based on the character, and if you have any ideas not listed here please share them, but I've also provided a list of possible setting styles just in case. The list of premises and settings is far from complete, but they may help us find a starting point.

Settings
Standard fantasy: The default european fantasy world with lots of elves, orcs, knights in shining armor and so on. Obviously this can be somewhat grim, or light hearted, or a mixture of the two. Dungeon diving, magic, feudal politics, monster raids etc are all pretty obvious routes for adventure. Some possible premises include a character sent to a dungeon to clear it as a test, a character who somehow becomes stuck with an erotic curse (possibly an item), the character is captured by some form of enemy such as orcs or a rival kingdom and having to escape, or a character sent to spy on a potentially traitorous noble or an enemy encampment.

Gothic fantasy: Decadent vampires, devious succubi, dark cults and more. I love the gothic style, so styling an entire world in this way can be a lot of fun. I tend to mix in Lovecraftian elements with these, with more bizarre and tentacled horrors lurking about in the darkest corners of the world. Horror is a common theme, and naturally these types of settings tend to be grim as a result. Some possible premises include a character becomes the target of a vampire noble who desires them, a character is sent to track down a monster that's terrorizing a local village, a character is tasked with taking down a mysterious cult before they can summon their hideous god, or a character is investigating rumors of a succubus hiding in the city.

Ancient fantasy: A more classical style of world as opposed to typical medieval, with cultures inspired by Greece, Rome, Persia, Ancient Egypt and so on. This would be a bit more experimental for me as I'm not as knowledgeable with that era, but it does strike my curiosity. Harems, slave trade, pantheons, classical monsters and more would likely be common elements. Some possible premises include a character being captured as a slave (perhaps to be sold into a harem), a character chosen by the goddess of love and lust to complete some task, a character delving into great pyramids or temple ruins, or a character sent to bring back the head of a great monster.

Sword and Sorcery: A more gritty, grim and barbaric world full of warlords, virgin sacrifices, raiders, and occasional alien or demonic beings slithering through the shadows. Sword and sorcery is in many ways a halfway point between gothic and standard fantasy, but distinctively lacking the kind of civilized culture and traditional monsters that appear in gothic tales while also being much more grim than standard. Some possible premises are a character sent to save a sacrifice to a lustful horror, the character being the sacrifice in the prior scenario, a character sent to dispose of a hostile warlord, or a character hunting down rumors of a witch or wizard hidden in a settlement.

Magical Girl: Infinitely less serious than the other options, and while not a setting I'm particularly well versed in there's something incredible alluring about cute and sexy girls in zettai ryouiki skirts and thigh highs getting hypnotized, cursed, magically aroused, pinned down, seduced and subsequently violated by all manner of villains from a MILFish nemesis to good old tentacle beasts. I imagine this kind of setting similar to Puella Magi Madoka Magica in that it might involve a modern world with pocket dimensions created by villains. The sexy heroine would wander strange miniature worlds, and stumble into erotic traps and horny minions before a final showdown with the creator of the dimension. Magical girl shows also tend to have big yuri energy, which I also love.

Pulp Magazine: The All-American (or whatever) hero faces off against the villain of the week, from the mad Nazi scientist, to the seductive Chinese empress. Two fisted action, explosion after explosion, aliens and lost civilizations, adventure and action, busty damsels and femme fatales, patriotism bordering on absurd parody, reoccurring villains etc galore. I'm not incredibly familiar with pulpy stories, but I think it'd be very fun to try judging by the covers. As ERP I see this as focusing more on femme fatale heroines or alternatively such as villains, with the hero getting plenty of "action" in between plenty of action. This can be run as sci fi raygun gothic as well, with plenty of green martian women or tentacled horrors from beyond the stars. Obviously Pulp Cthulhu is a great system for such adventures.

Here is a division by sex of what I'm thinking:

Female Characters: The style here is probably what you might expect. A female character would be sexually harassed even outside of combat and faced with erotic consequences in many situations if defeated or captured. I especially enjoy it if the female ends up enjoying her experience, as well as corruption elements with the character succumbing to her body's desires more and more. As for who would be carrying this out would depend a bit on my partner. Personally I like everything from villainous humans to savage orcs to monsters of all types; the only real off for me here are animals or furry. For the character's personality I'm open to most anything be it haughty knight, lewd witch, innocent priestess, cunning rogue etc. Any class works but as far as races go I like elves, fey, tieflings, aasimars and humans of course. I don't enjoy dwarves, orcs, halflings, gnomes or any of the monstrous races.

Male Characters: Male characters can expect to meet anything from forceful monstergirls, seductive courtesans, needy tavern wenches, gentle princesses who may reward him in lewd ways and so on. Erotic consequences may still occur with female enemies but would likely be less common given that many monsters tend to be male (and I'm not interested in male on male). To make up for this other opportunities will open up to the character depending on his charisma or willingness to do less than moral acts to women he meets. Personality wise he'd probably need to be either somewhat charismatic or somewhat thuggish; perhaps a mix of the two. Again all classes are open and pretty much any race is good except for overly monstrous ones like dragonborn.

Futa Characters: All of the above in terms of smut; both female and male scenarios are game. I prefer character of these types to be essentially sexy women in appearance with an extra tool under their belt so race wise same rules as for females. Tentacles and such that suck on or play with that tool in particular really get me.

If you're interested shoot me a PM with what kind of character you'd either want to play or want me to play, what kind of setting you're interested in, particular relevant kinks or offs and a general idea of what you're looking for so we can discuss it further.

You also should check my kinks in my O/O thread.

Lazzat

Opening this back up as I'm looking again. Also updated with a link to my O/O thread which is also in my signature. Be sure to check it out to see how our kinks line up.

Lazzat

Things didn't work out with who I thought I was going to RP with before and so bumping this.

Lazzat

It's been a long time. Updated the OP with some settings and premises, and clarified some desires. I've also gotten better at writing, since I've been working on some stuff by myself while I didn't have time to RP with other people.

But now I'm looking once more.

Lazzat

Added sword and sorcery setting, tentatively looking to get another RP going.

Opale

Heya :)

Is that ok to answer here ? I'd be interested in been your player character in any of your fantasy settings. Please PM me.

Lazzat

Redid the OP a bit; formatting, added the magical girl setting, and added some new pictures while removing one I didn't particularly like.

Tentatively looking.

iridum248

Lazzat

Added the Pulp Magazine setting. Tentatively looking again.

Lazzat

My schedule has been nuts for a couple months, but it seems to be calming down again, so I'm tentatively looking once more.

Lazzat

Has it really been two years since I bumped this last? Tentatively looking once again.