A little Les Miserable romance....looking for a Jean Valjean....still looking

Started by TamaRose, January 05, 2013, 05:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

Last night was the first time I ever saw Les Miserables and it was wonderful. Now I don't know where this will go if any where but what if it was a tad different? What if  Jean Valjean, after he got on his feet and made a life for himself fell in love with a woman and had children of his own...along with raising Cosette. Now of course it would take a lot for Jean to trust a woman that would treat another woman's child as their own. Especially, in that day and age but I am really looking for some thing romantic and sweet. Of course Corsette would grow up and still end up with Marius but at least Jean wouldn't be alone once she was gone. I don't want to change the story drastically...just add a little happiness for Jean and see where it goes. I figure this woman would even help him when it came to saving Marius.

Strident

I've always thought Eponine should get some decent loving in Les Mis. Saw it when I was young and had the biggest crush on her, and could never understand why Marius preferred that boring Cosette.

TamaRose

Eponine was beautiful. I liked Corsette but couldn't understand why Marius couldn't see that Eponine loved him so much that she would die for him. Guess it's the whole blonde thing....I don't know.