Looking to suffer, be transformed, and be humiliated!

Started by Alfani, May 02, 2010, 01:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfani

I'm a new player looking for some threads that hit my sweet spots. In brief, I enjoy playing male or female characters who are forced to do things against their will, with plenty of humiliation along the way. Transformation, brainwashing, or other more exotic fetishes are also exciting for me!

Some quick story ideas:

Me as Male

1. An inattentive boyfriend or husband suffers forced feminization and possible cuckoldry at the hands of his partner.

2. After treating a woman rudely on the street, a man is kidnapped and forced to dress and act like an infant, including wearing diapers and nursing.

3. A cocky and selfish man is locked in a chastity belt and forced to serve a woman as a slave.

Me as Female

1. An intelligent career woman is gradually transformed into a slut against her will.

2. A female adventurer suffers defeat and torment at the hands (or claws!) of a monster.

3. A woman is transformed into an animal or is given animal traits.

4. Female characters I can play:
*Teacher
*Business woman
*Star student
*Celebrity/singer
*Conservative mom
*Feminist college girl

There are many more, and this will be updated. Please PM me if you are interested!

Mr Marks

Hi Alfani-

I love the sound of your ideas for female plots 1 and 2.

Quote from: Alfani on May 02, 2010, 01:47:16 AM

Me as Female

1. An intelligent career woman is gradually transformed into a slut against her will.

2. A female adventurer suffers defeat and torment at the hands (or claws!) of a monster.

If you're interested I'd be happy to write with you on either story.

Alfani

Updated with some general female character types I can play.