An Invitation to Sol's Pleasure Palace (M seeking F)

Started by Sol Invictus, April 14, 2010, 10:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sol Invictus

I've been here for a while but have decided to finally make a request thread. In general I am up for anything. For my specific likes and dislikes, check out my signature for both a Rabbithole and an F-List. Currently I have a craving for mind control and impreg. Listed below are some plots I've come up with. Relationship wise I am willing to go from romance to full non consent but am currently in the mood to have my character be seduced.

Who needs Love.
In this game I play a serial rapist who targets married women who's husbands are infertile and unable to satisfy their desires. It would start out with my character somehow gettings your alone and having his way with her. At first she would be terrified and fight back but by the end she would be enjoying it more than anything else and asking for more until finally begging him to impregnate them. This could either be a series of times with him visiting the same women over and over or you could play all of his victims one by one as he goes on his quest for wedding bands.

Bad Conscience
Everyone has a conscience. A voice in their head telling them right from wrong. But what if that voice WANTED them to do wrong. Somehow my character has gotten a succubus in his head who is trying to pervert him into doing evil tasks. She is willing to do anything to draw him to the dark side.

Breeding License
It is a world much like our own except for one large difference. Many years ago some worldwide event led to the vast majority of males becoming infertile. In order to combat this, The United States Government funded a special organization to help figure out a way to fix this. Their solution was to genetically enhance the few men not affected and give them full rights to have any woman they want. My character will be someone with this license. Depending on how realistic you want it to be, it could just be non consent reluctance or the genetic enhancements could also include mind control or the ability to transform the women he is with.

Nobility
This world is very loosely based off of Exalted. This would be a fantasy game. In the real world nobles used to believe that they had a mandate from heaven that gave them the right to rule. This of course wasn't true. But what if it was?

I'm imagining a fantasy world (its fleshed out in my head but changeable) where the nobility is legitimately better than the average person. They would be gifted with magical powers (yet again I have a basic idea what types are available but am more than flexible) as well as generally being physically better. There are competing noble factions as well as an organized peasant uprising. I would appreciate a partner who likes world building and wants to flesh this out with me.

This game could have political intrigue, action/adventure,and much more. This could very easily be turned into a group game if multiple people are interested.

Nazora

They all sound like interesting ideas.... of course the third one strikes a chord with me.  ;)
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Sol Invictus

Then we should do that one.  Do you have any ideas to add to it.  PM me so we can talk more.