Sailor Moon: RotIE - New Players Needed! (Now closed)

Started by Brazen Endeavors, April 10, 2013, 01:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen Endeavors

Game Links:

Interest Check

OOC Game Discussion

OOC Chat

OOC Character Sheets

Act I: The Awakening (IC)

None remembered the time before the Moon Kingdom, when Queen Selenity was a mere priestess in the court of the Millenia, joined by other priestesses (eventually senshi) and their knight guardians.  Prince Hades worked in hand with the Knights, as Princess Demeè studied with the priestesses.  They were close friends and comrades; Endymion and the younger Serenity met at the urging of the royal siblings, in fact.

No one recalled how the old King and Queen went mad, imposing strict rules and stripping powers across the galaxy, eventually declaring war on planets once peaceful and under their rule.  The Prince and Princess were kept safely at home and largely unawares of the wars that raged.  They were stricken upon discovering the truth, beseeching their parents to reconsider this mindless destruction.  When that failed, they provided necessary information to the priestesses and knights to ensure the downfall of the monarchs.  The coup that followed was bloody and relentless; the immortal rulers were separated from their bodies, their consciousness fragmented and flung to the far corners of the universe.  The newly crowned Queen Selenity was faced with a decision which tore her heart.  She caved to the demands of others scared of the Millenia family's power and sentenced the innocent and largely ignorant Prince and Princess to two thousand years confinement.  Demeè was stripped of titles and possessions, sent far away to endure servitude.  Hades was encapsulated and hidden, sealed by powerful magics.

As a two-thousand year sentence dwindled to its end, forces in the universe prepared to sunder the hands of fate.

"The stars have shown me the way.. to unravel the past and merge it with a new future..  where we rule.."

Such were the words spoken by Demeè, Queen Millenia upon breaking the bonds of her brother's prison.  While the world around them celebrated a peace that had lingered for twenty years, the siblings planned their rise as imperial rulers to the Galaxy.  They hearkened to the call of Azurite, once a knight under Hades' command and still loyal to the forgotten rulers.  With his aid, they sought the door to Space and Time, still watched by Sailor Pluto and her knight.

With the element of surprise and a power unknown for centuries, the Millenias quickly overcame Pluto and subdued the lone Senshi.  Her knight barely managed to escape.  Queen Millenia made no attempt to follow, instead concentrating her efforts upon the ebb of space and time.  Her attempts at manipulating the Silver Millenium Crystal caused it to disappear, leaving Sailor Moon without her greatest treasure.

At the same time, Azurite commanded countless youma to descend upon Tokyo in an outright attack.  The escaped Pluto Knight swiftly countered by gathering the Sailor Senshi from their pursuits around the world. 

Where were the sailor senshi, who once guarded the Earth?  They were mothers now, women with careers.  A renowned J-pop star, a doctor, a shop owner, and more.  Chiba Usagi and Mamorou were famed for their philanthropy, working towards their shared vision of Crystal Tokyo.  At the summons, however, they quickly convened to combat the descending youma.  Usagi and Mamorou followed a stronger call from their fallen comrade, and upon transforming traveled to the door of space and time to confront the Millenia siblings.

While all fought with expected brilliance, twenty years made a difference in their abilities.  Despite Azurite's warnings to the youma to subdue instead of kill, they hearkened to the earlier orders of Queen Millenia to annihilate the suited soldiers.  The Senshi began to realize that this was their final fight; with their dying breaths, they gave up their powers to nearby and compatible vessels, most related by bonds of blood.

Queen Millenia used her own powers to display this final stand to a battling Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion.  She and Hades taunted the pair with graphic images of the fallen Senshi.  Stricken by shock, they soon waivered.  It was all Millenia needed to manipulate time again, aware that neither possessed the longevity of life once granted by the Crystal.  While Princess Serenity clung to her prince in grief, the two aged incredibly until their frail, wrinkled forms were entwined in death.

As the sun shone once more over modern day Tokyo, the youma dispersed to leave the streets peaceful, as if the terror of the night before had never happened.  Those that received their powers were affected by a strange feeling, perhaps, or a strange dream..  but little more.  Essentially unawakened, they continued their lives as per usual.

Queen Millenia, now unopposed, retreated to Earth with her brother and their general, to seek out the relics that -- when used with the Time Door -- would allow them to resurrect the kingdom they lost...

...and to work these relics, they needed power...

...strong, vibrant, human power...

...raw, sexual power...

Cast List

Villians:

• Queen Millenia: Brazen Endeavors
  • Hades Millenia: Vostroya
  • General Azurite: Katra Alexion
  • General Alexandrite: Dark Neveah
Sailor Senshi:

• Neo Sailor Moon: Karasu
  • Neo Sailor Mercury: Brazen Endeavors
  • Neo Sailor Jupiter: Oreida Wesker
  • Neo Sailor Saturn: Katra Alexion
  • Neo Sailor Neptune: Ember Star
  • Neo Sailor Venus: Saphir
  • Neo Sailor Mars: Niki315
  • Sailor Pluto: Not yet available
Knights:

• Moon Knight: Muse
  • Mercury Knight: The Prince
  • Mars Knight: Deathnote
  • Venus Knight: Sessha
  • Jupiter Knight: Laughing Hyena
  • Saturn Knight: Orochimaru
  • Neptune Knight: pendarious
  • Pluto Knight: Open

Currently, recruiting is closed.  Possible inquiries for Uranus Knight or Pluto and her knight can be directed to me in PM.

This game has already started and is having a 'partial relaunch' the week of April 20. 

Above links hold our games and discussions so far, so please feel free to catch up before you apply.

Template
Name:
Sailor/Knight Identity:
Height:
Weight:
Weapon/Equipment:
Turn Ons:
Fav. Color:
Fav. Food:
Skills:

Physical Appearance:

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

Weaknesses:

Background:

Sailor Senshi custom character generator
http://www.dolldivine.com/sailor-senshi-maker.php
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Orochimaru

Bookmarked and will look more laster. Inter still lingers though.

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Orochimaru on April 10, 2013, 01:51:11 AM
Bookmarked and will look more laster. Inter still lingers though.

Alright, I'll wait for a definite answer :)
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Karasu

I still want to play Neo Sailor Moon hun <3
Removed, due to vandalism.

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Karasu on April 10, 2013, 02:22:28 AM
I still want to play Neo Sailor Moon hun <3

I know, sweets.  You're already listed as verified.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Karasu

Sessha

*Throws my lot in the pot* Just making a statement here folks. Just a statement!  ;D ;D ;D
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

SweetSerenade

I am talking about my character with the Main Admin, and have made a notation of my skills outside of roleplay. Let's see how this goes.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Brazen Endeavors

Thanks, guys.  Looking forward to getting it going again.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Sessha

You are looking for to it Brazen? I'm so stoked over this I'm thinking about re-watching Sailor Moon!  ;D ;D ;D

DarkNevaeh

I'm in...and i'll think about grabbing a Knight since we have some open.  Gimme until tonight to think about it.  Work soon.

Laughing Hyena

The Jupiter Knight is here ready to bring the heavens down in glorious triumph. ^_^

Orochimaru

Sure, why not. I'll give it another whack at this game.

Brazen Endeavors

Alright guys, awesome :D  Now we just need some new blood >.>
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

mm-hm, especially some testosterone it looks like
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Saphir

Yay, bring on the new folks and peen~  :3

Brazen Endeavors

...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

SweetSerenade

Brazen, should I fill out the form and leave the Senshi bits empty? For a 'Civilian'?

DarkNevaeh

Im still playing ALexandrite and will play a Knight if need be.  Just let me know?

Brazen Endeavors

Do what you need to, sweet.

Nevaeh, if we need we'll have you take on mercury knight, I think, unless you have a preference.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

SweetSerenade

Brazen, depending on how I am feeling - and what I work out... as well as how old I make Kogane... I MIGHT... if you are interested... possibly make her brothers into Knights? Her twin brothers... but that's completely up to you.

DarkNevaeh

*grin* i can do anything.  Alexandrite is ready btw.  His triple decker personality entered my head while at work today. 

...I was excited...

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: SweetSerenade on April 10, 2013, 11:53:51 PM
Brazen, depending on how I am feeling - and what I work out... as well as how old I make Kogane... I MIGHT... if you are interested... possibly make her brothers into Knights? Her twin brothers... but that's completely up to you.

If we need.  I'd much rather find more players, of course.

Quote from: DarkNevaeh on April 10, 2013, 11:55:53 PM
*grin* i can do anything.  Alexandrite is ready btw.  His triple decker personality entered my head while at work today. 

...I was excited...

I'm excited for you!  He's way sexy.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

SweetSerenade

Just let me know if it's needed. Her younger Twin Brothers, Yuki and Yuri... well they'd make some interesting knights all grown up. Only if needed. XP I'll work on my profile later, I'm in an odd moment right now.

Orochimaru

Do I need to make mine a knight to a different scout?

Katra Alexion

Saturn: No! You are mine!!!!! Mine I tell you!!!!!

Orochimaru

Quote from: Katra Alexion on April 11, 2013, 12:40:52 AM

Question = Answered.

Possessive, ain't she? =P

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Orochimaru on April 11, 2013, 12:34:12 AM
Do I need to make mine a knight to a different scout?

Um, no way.  Katra would kill me.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

Quote from: Katra Alexion on April 11, 2013, 12:40:52 AM
You and I think so similarly when it comes to our males

Orochimaru

New Knight look acceptable?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ember Star

Orochimaru

Quote from: Ember Star on April 11, 2013, 12:46:54 AM
he looks mean

Think of this. "Mess with my lady and I will take great pleasure is fucking your shit up." look.

Ember Star

I think he looks like he would be fun to tie up and torture. He would struggle, which would make it more exciting and fun.

But I'm scary like that o.o

SweetSerenade

Brazen, do you want me to make a profile for the other character I mentioned that I would offer to you as an NPC?

DarkNevaeh

A refresher for those who do not remember Alexandrite.  Feedback is welcome and encouraged.

Name: Ichimonji Kei (civ identity and actual name) General Alexandrite (his past and current title and name in the service of the Millennia's) 

Sailor/Knight Identity: Twilight Knight, General to the Millennias

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 166 lbs

Weapon/Equipment:

Burakkuhōru Yūgure Kama: A glowing sickle made from the Nemesis Core and charged with the power of a black hole.

Turn Ons: Punk and goth women, submissive women, Sadism, tattoos, piercings, some bondage, Hard and fast sex, Oral (giving and receiving)

Fav. Color: Black, purple, blood red

Fav. Food: Chinese food, Sushi, chocolate

Physical Appearance: Kei stands at 5'11, a little skinny with just barely defined muscle.  His hair is usually a bit wild while being red in his human phase, black as a general, and a very dark blue hue in his Knight form.  Hie eyes also change color from crystal blue in human, to deep black in general form and finally a deep navy, evening sky blue in Knight form. Each appearance is more attractive then the last, even if he also gets deadlier as he goes.  His human form is by far the most exotic, a perfect blend of Japanese and Irish-American, making him stand out in most crowds. 

Civilian Form

General Fom

Knight Form

Skills:

- Fighting Styles: In each form, his fighting ability changes: as a Human, his hand to hand is almost unmatched and being a brawler makes him even more unpredictable.  In his general form, the guitar that Kei carries turns into his sickle and his melee ranged blade attacks are very strong.  Finally, in his Knight form, the sickle is changed to a staff that greatly increases his magical abilities that almost rivals the Queen herself.

-Rock Star: Kei is the lead guitarist in a popular rock band called Shattered Reality.   Kei is known to help in writing the lyrics as well as arranging the music.

- Multiple Personalities: Being three separate beings in a single soul has made some of Kei's actions unpredictable making him very hard to pin down if people are trying to track down his patterns.

-Concentration: Kei is very dedicated to whatever he does, whether he is fighting in any of his forms or if he is casting magic or playing music and it is very hard to distract him.

- Magic: Like all Generals, Kei has a knack for magics.  His favored magic and levels change with each form.  In human, he prefers Lightning and speed magic, charging his fists to paralyze opponents.  In his general form, he is more adept to Earth and gravity magics, using them to aid in his sickle fighting.  Finally, in his Knight form, he is master over base elements as well as illusions that seem more real then normal.  Like all Generals, Kei has some mind control, sleight of hand and teleportation.

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

- Lightning Slam: Kei rams his body against someone and is charged with enough electricity that it paralyzes the person he is fighting completely for a solid minute.

- Melody of Twilight: Using his guitar, Kei is able to sway a crowd of humans or youma, allowing him to change their collective emotional state running from completely lethargic, to utter Rage and everything in between.

- Black Hole Slice: Alexandrite slices the air with his sickle, creating a controlled black hole that is sustained for a short while.  While he is immune, he uses the gravity to pull in opponents and make them susceptible to his attacks.

- Blast of Amon: With the full power of the elements at his disposal, Alexandrite sucks in magical energy from the surrounding area as well as his specific opponents.  He then turns it around and shoots off a wave of energy that is considered the complete opposite of anything it hits, thus taking advantage: ice is melted, earth is broken, fire is snuffed out, etc.  The wave is followed by a blast of pure force, knocking back and doing damage that was touched by the wave previously.

- Occulation of Nox: As all of his forms are skilled in combat, Kei is able to come up against the senshi in any of his forms, including his human form.  However, there is enough illusion that they will not remember the rock star being their enemy after the encounter.  Recording devices will have audio distorted and video blurred of any of his three forms unless he concentrates and allows himself to be recorded.

- Twilight's Triple Threat: As three beings inhabit this one soul, they can come together to attack.  In his Knight form, Alexandrite makes two illusions that are near completely real.  All three shoot off a blast of concentrated black hole energy from their weapons that intertwine and harm the enemy with powerful force..

Weaknesses:

- Can be absentminded in his human form, focusing on his music.
- General form: Will follow orders completely to the absolute T.
- Human form: will berserk and rage in a fight if pushed far enough.
- Knight form: is always completely and utterly honest.
- Can be directed by his higher ups, but formulating full plans on his own is hard with all three aspects clashing.

Background: Alexandrite is an experiment of a General from Nemesis.  A single soul to be powered by bringing together three separate beings is what was done...while it wasn't a complete success, Alexandrite was born and has become one of the Queen's most loyal followers.  Owing his mere existence to the cause, he has stood by her side for a long time and though separately, the three beings are very different, they have found a common ground and work well together.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More details about his past will be revealed throughout the story.

SweetSerenade

Awww there goes the song I was going to use for the NPC XP *totally teasing*

DarkNevaeh

Lol...tease :P

Tell me what you really think

Brazen Endeavors

Go ahead, Sweet.  She might be useful.  Pm it to me and Katra.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

SweetSerenade

Quote from: DarkNevaeh on April 11, 2013, 01:23:48 AM
Lol...tease :P

Tell me what you really think

Actually, I was serious. I was just teasing you about being angry.

Brazen, I'll try to work on profiles tomorrow, and get a few things to you. That character would MOSTLY be an NPC, but I have no problems playing her at what the admins dictate (Since I have the best grasp of how she works) - I'm talking about the one that relates to something you thought she would be useful for in the story.

Brazen Endeavors

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I'll look for it tomorrow.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

ThePrince

I've got a few ideas for a Mercury Knight or a Neptune Knight. Let me know if you still need one of those knights.
RP Request Thread
O/O's
I am what I am. I am my own special creation.
So come take a look, Give me the hook or the ovation.
It's my world that I want to have a little pride in.
It's my world and it's not a place I have to hide in.
Life ain't worth a dam till you can say I am what I am.

pendarious

I'll admit I'm interested though a bit....curious as to what you mean by Re-launch. do you mean starting a new game from scratch or do you mean re-organizing everything and trying to pick up where you left off? I'll also admit to being easily confused given the fact that you included the old threads and such....
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Ember Star

we're in need of both, actually. 

I'm.pretty sure she intends to reorganize and pick up where we left off, since we weren't that far into anyway

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: ThePrince on April 11, 2013, 12:29:46 PM
I've got a few ideas for a Mercury Knight or a Neptune Knight. Let me know if you still need one of those knights.

Both are still free, so you are free to choose.

Quote from: pendarious on April 11, 2013, 12:47:01 PM
I'll admit I'm interested though a bit....curious as to what you mean by Re-launch. do you mean starting a new game from scratch or do you mean re-organizing everything and trying to pick up where you left off? I'll also admit to being easily confused given the fact that you included the old threads and such....

Ember is sort of right.  A partial relaunch will allow PARTS of the story to continue -- and those parts will be the ones that still have all the original cast involved.  For example, the youma with Saria and her knight, or the dinner between Koko and her knight.  The rest will be affected and in some cases "reset" due to in game elements.  For example, my character is talking to one who has dropped the game, so she will be 'reset' to think he is not there and go about her business, without remembering who he is.  I haven't worked out all the mechanics, but regardless...  it will be thoroughly explained, and new players will be able to start where they would like.  They can begin the day like anyone else has and go through it.  But, since we're still on day 1 in game and juuust to the 'good parts', I would hate to take a step backwards from there.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

SweetSerenade

Brazen, heads up... it may take me a little longer on the profiles. Also, I will not be present during the first part of the relaunch - as my birthday is the 19th... and I will not be online during that weekend... birthday weekend and all that.

pendarious

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on April 11, 2013, 03:27:57 PM
Both are still free, so you are free to choose.

Ember is sort of right.  A partial relaunch will allow PARTS of the story to continue -- and those parts will be the ones that still have all the original cast involved.  For example, the youma with Saria and her knight, or the dinner between Koko and her knight.  The rest will be affected and in some cases "reset" due to in game elements.  For example, my character is talking to one who has dropped the game, so she will be 'reset' to think he is not there and go about her business, without remembering who he is.  I haven't worked out all the mechanics, but regardless...  it will be thoroughly explained, and new players will be able to start where they would like.  They can begin the day like anyone else has and go through it.  But, since we're still on day 1 in game and juuust to the 'good parts', I would hate to take a step backwards from there.

ah thank you for clarifying. I'm considering one of the knights though I'm not sure which one *sighs*

Ember Star

well, you might take into consideration the character your Knight will probably be paired with and the Lady playing that character. It might help you decide :)

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: SweetSerenade on April 11, 2013, 03:29:51 PM
Brazen, heads up... it may take me a little longer on the profiles. Also, I will not be present during the first part of the relaunch - as my birthday is the 19th... and I will not be online during that weekend... birthday weekend and all that.

Not a problem.  I said it would start AFTER that weekend.  I'll be out of town, myself, for a convention and contest.

Quote from: pendarious on April 11, 2013, 04:39:26 PM
ah thank you for clarifying. I'm considering one of the knights though I'm not sure which one *sighs*

How right Ember is, again ;)  You do have the advantage of seeing each lady, her style of play, past character conceptions..  things that might aide your decision.  Also, the character sheets can at least show you the knights' powers, though you may change them more to your liking.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Karasu

pendarious

well if Ember is willing to work with me I may be able to come up with something for the Neptune Knight.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: DarkNevaeh on April 11, 2013, 01:02:04 AM
A refresher for those who do not remember Alexandrite.  Feedback is welcome and encouraged.

Name: Ichimonji Kei (civ identity and actual name) General Alexandrite (his past and current title and name in the service of the Millennia's) 

Sailor/Knight Identity: Twilight Knight, General to the Millennias

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 166 lbs

Weapon/Equipment:

Burakkuhōru Yūgure Kama: A glowing sickle made from the Nemesis Core and charged with the power of a black hole.

Turn Ons: Punk and goth women, submissive women, Sadism, tattoos, piercings, some bondage, Hard and fast sex, Oral (giving and receiving)

Fav. Color: Black, purple, blood red

Fav. Food: Chinese food, Sushi, chocolate

Physical Appearance: Kei stands at 5'11, a little skinny with just barely defined muscle.  His hair is usually a bit wild while being red in his human phase, black as a general, and a very dark blue hue in his Knight form.  Hie eyes also change color from crystal blue in human, to deep black in general form and finally a deep navy, evening sky blue in Knight form. Each appearance is more attractive then the last, even if he also gets deadlier as he goes.  His human form is by far the most exotic, a perfect blend of Japanese and Irish-American, making him stand out in most crowds. 

Civilian Form

General Fom

Knight Form

Skills:

- Fighting Styles: In each form, his fighting ability changes: as a Human, his hand to hand is almost unmatched and being a brawler makes him even more unpredictable.  In his general form, the guitar that Kei carries turns into his sickle and his melee ranged blade attacks are very strong.  Finally, in his Knight form, the sickle is changed to a staff that greatly increases his magical abilities that almost rivals the Queen herself.

-Rock Star: Kei is the lead guitarist in a popular rock band called Shattered Reality.   Kei is known to help in writing the lyrics as well as arranging the music.

- Multiple Personalities: Being three separate beings in a single soul has made some of Kei's actions unpredictable making him very hard to pin down if people are trying to track down his patterns.

-Concentration: Kei is very dedicated to whatever he does, whether he is fighting in any of his forms or if he is casting magic or playing music and it is very hard to distract him.

- Magic: Like all Generals, Kei has a knack for magics.  His favored magic and levels change with each form.  In human, he prefers Lightning and speed magic, charging his fists to paralyze opponents.  In his general form, he is more adept to Earth and gravity magics, using them to aid in his sickle fighting.  Finally, in his Knight form, he is master over base elements as well as illusions that seem more real then normal.  Like all Generals, Kei has some mind control, sleight of hand and teleportation.

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

- Lightning Slam: Kei rams his body against someone and is charged with enough electricity that it paralyzes the person he is fighting completely for a solid minute.

- Melody of Twilight: Using his guitar, Kei is able to sway a crowd of humans or youma, allowing him to change their collective emotional state running from completely lethargic, to utter Rage and everything in between.

- Black Hole Slice: Alexandrite slices the air with his sickle, creating a controlled black hole that is sustained for a short while.  While he is immune, he uses the gravity to pull in opponents and make them susceptible to his attacks.

- Blast of Amon: With the full power of the elements at his disposal, Alexandrite sucks in magical energy from the surrounding area as well as his specific opponents.  He then turns it around and shoots off a wave of energy that is considered the complete opposite of anything it hits, thus taking advantage: ice is melted, earth is broken, fire is snuffed out, etc.  The wave is followed by a blast of pure force, knocking back and doing damage that was touched by the wave previously.

- Occulation of Nox: As all of his forms are skilled in combat, Kei is able to come up against the senshi in any of his forms, including his human form.  However, there is enough illusion that they will not remember the rock star being their enemy after the encounter.  Recording devices will have audio distorted and video blurred of any of his three forms unless he concentrates and allows himself to be recorded.

- Twilight's Triple Threat: As three beings inhabit this one soul, they can come together to attack.  In his Knight form, Alexandrite makes two illusions that are near completely real.  All three shoot off a blast of concentrated black hole energy from their weapons that intertwine and harm the enemy with powerful force..

Weaknesses:

- Can be absentminded in his human form, focusing on his music.
- General form: Will follow orders completely to the absolute T.
- Human form: will berserk and rage in a fight if pushed far enough.
- Knight form: is always completely and utterly honest.
- Can be directed by his higher ups, but formulating full plans on his own is hard with all three aspects clashing.

Background: Alexandrite is an experiment of a General from Nemesis.  A single soul to be powered by bringing together three separate beings is what was done...while it wasn't a complete success, Alexandrite was born and has become one of the Queen's most loyal followers.  Owing his mere existence to the cause, he has stood by her side for a long time and though separately, the three beings are very different, they have found a common ground and work well together.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More details about his past will be revealed throughout the story.

Well since you asked for feedback, be careful what ya ask for. ^_^

Isn't a bit too top heavy if you catch my drift? Yeah I get that he's a villain and rightly  should be a step over the heroes to be threatening such as an elite youma should. He'll be dealing with multiple knights and senshi at once but some of those powers are flat out castratingly cheap. Especially with the elemental absorption which turns into the elemental weakness or the freaking black holes he can summon. And the weaknesses to be frank aren't even weaknesses. Their personality traits.

And yet this guy is working under the Big Bads of this story? If anything this guy should be a main villain in his own right.

Put some more serious drawbacks or hards limits on those powers is what I'd suggest.

Ember Star

LOL, I actually have a baddie too. But she's not in the game due to Brazen not being sure she needs her and already having the two or three generals

Saphir

I actually had a concept for a villain too...>.> <.<... but if no more are needed, I'll stick with my soldier and cat.

pendarious

well remember that if the game does last long enough we'll need new villains to work with  plus villains don't always work together *chuckles*

Vostroya

I'd like to see more villains, since we will have alot of sailor scouts, if a big battle were to break out it could allow more people to be able split up instead of one or two villains having to fight 8 or 9 people, but that's my opinion.

Ember Star

Here she is if you want to see

Assassin Form
Human Form

Name: Xandria LaRoux
Alternate Identity: The Assassin
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 135lb

Weapon/Equipment: A 16 foot long whip reinforced with silver spikes, like rose thorns down its length. She also keeps a big selection of throw weapons such as chakram and ninja stars.
Turn Ons: Torturing. Inflicting pain. None-con. Tying up another. Chaining another. And other dominant things
Fav. Color: Black and red, the colors of evil.
Fav. Food: Red meat, so rare it's almost raw. Red fruits.

Skills: Torturing. Killing. Capturing. Getting information out of people. Tracking. Mixed marshal arts. Swordsmanship. Throw weapons. Whips. Seduction. Trickery.

Physical Appearance: Tall, thin and beautiful with pale blonde hair and an athletic body. Soft green eyes in civilian form, but deep crimson eyes in her assassin form. She is undoubtedly seductive, yet in civilian form, she is somehow innocent looking.

Attacks: Whip Wrap- Her whip extends itself and wraps itself around her victim's body, targeting the neck, arms, and legs.
Black Shooting Stars- She throws a series of ninja stars at her victim which gather dark energy around them as they fly towards their target.
Nightmare of Fears- If used on a victim while they're awake, it'll create a illusion of their greatest fear. If used while they're asleep, it'll create nightmares of all their greatest fears.
Spider Legs- Her whip grows 7 more lengths, making a total of 8 whips in total. They can then move freely in order to attack her victim (think a tentacle attack)
Life Blood Drain- She can draw life energy from another in order to heal herself or somebody else (it's more effective on herself)
Weaknesses: Saving abused children (Xandria cannot stand to see children abused as she once was. If she knows of such abuse, she will torture and kill the abuser. Although she is not exactly kind to the children. She does let them flee without inflicting harm on them herself).
Hatred of teamwork (she does not work well in a team effort, preferring to work alone. And if anybody offers to help her, she takes great offense, somebody offering to help her makes her think they think she is weak). Good energies (she's weak to powers base in love, kindness and all that stuff)

Background: No one heard the cries of a young girl stricken by pain and torture.
No one came to her rescue.
No hero for her.
But she did escape.
Through torturest deeds, she turned her capture into victim.
And so her path was laid...

They say she has no heart.
They say she has no soul.
What do "they" know of hearts and souls?
What she has is hers to know.

Little is known of Xandria, she does not speak of past. Through the icy stare of her glaze though, one can tell that the things she has seen and the things she has done, would make most coward in fear, or run for their lives. What is know, is that she is the best at what she does. Pain, torture, and death are her specialties. It was by chance that the Millina's ran across her. Chance that they joined forces. Or maybe not chance at all. Xandria heard of the dark duo, heard of they could do. So when time was right, she presented herself to them, and made them an offer they could not refuse. The darkness within their souls, the hate within their hearts. She knew that she and they would be perfect without a doubt. So the one who so many have been forced to call "Mistress", has a Mistress herself, and a Master too, though she does not call them such. Now she lives quietly upon the world called earth, disguised as but a humble waitress.

Ember Star

Quote from: Vostroya on April 11, 2013, 09:03:31 PM
I'd like to see more villains, since we will have alot of sailor scouts, if a big battle were to break out it could allow more people to be able split up instead of one or two villains having to fight 8 or 9 people, but that's my opinion.
That actually won't be the case. Brazen is good at handling NPCs, so they'll always be extra baddies for us to fight

Vostroya

pendarious

Saphir

Quote from: Vostroya on April 11, 2013, 09:03:31 PM

Mmhm. I had an idea for a General who is basically The Starscream of the group and feigning loyalty to the Millennias to add some tension amongst the villains, but I dunno.  I'd just need the okay from Brazen to crank out a profile.

Brazen Endeavors

I have the pm, Saphir, but honestly we don't need a lot of long term baddies.  Now if we want to kill off generals at intervals to bring in more, change it up, then that's cool.  Plus anyone can pitch a youma and have a go at being for the duration of an act.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

I think my girl would work well being brought in for a specific job or scene then fading away until she's needed again. After all, she's not a general, but a assassin. A specialist. A huntress

DarkNevaeh

He does seem a bit top heavy, but to note, he has some internal stuff I haven't released.  One of those things being that shifting forms...well lets just say that part alone is going to be tough.  Currently what's been seen is that his human side is oblivious to what he truly is.  Its story stuff and I promise not to do anything too crazy without Brazen's permission.  When I first made him, I worked VERY closely with her and he was approved.  I ask permission for anything too wonky in my opinion and do my best not to step on toes.

Katra Alexion

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on April 11, 2013, 12:42:31 AM
Um, no way.  Katra would kill me.

Kill? Oh, no no no. I would simply tie you and sensually torment you until you saw things my way

@ Ember Star: Yes, we do and I like my knight the way he is *salacious smirk*

Brazen Endeavors

Hmm.....really?  Then yes, we're going to have to reassign Orochimaru...  Immediately.

In other news, I think we have our Jupiter back!  If we can get two more knights, we could possibly start this week!  Dependent, of course, on profiles being submitted.... And we still need Mars.  Niki, who previously showed interest, has not yet responded to my pm.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Orochimaru

Brazen Endeavors

-innocent look-  But we will play nice!  Right up until I see things her way.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Orochimaru

*Plots to go over to Queen Millenia;s side till all this blows over*

Brazen Endeavors

Mm, or Saturn and her knight can give Mercury a lesson in growing up..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

SweetSerenade

I... am... not... happy. I was planning on getting home, and working on profiles. Instead my class hit me with a math assignment (that you have to do by hand, not calculator) that took me over two hours to get done... for FOUR problems. Gods be damned, I hate finding Compound interest...

As a note, I'll work on profiles tomorrow morning, while I'm at Starbucks. I'll make them my first priority, and then move on to my roleplaying posts.

Brazen, I'll get the 'NPC' done, and the 'human' profile for the other character. So I have time to work on the other aspect of my character, and get it fully fleshed out, and planned out.

Brazen Endeavors

Not a problem, Sweets.  I can certainly understand life getting in way.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Katra Alexion

Why does Mercury need growing up (or out) for? :P

Brazen Endeavors

...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Katra Alexion

@Brazen: Honey, what are you planning in that demented mind of yours?

Brazen Endeavors

The power of the GM is in keeping secrets!
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

pendarious

Orochimaru

Quote from: pendarious on April 12, 2013, 05:30:49 AM
*chuckles* my how fun this could be

Pen.....

Did I ever mention over skype... how much of a troll you are?

pendarious

Orochimaru

Cause that's what your being now...

With love... You asshat.... =B

pendarious

Brazen Endeavors

I'm looking at his text to the side:  pissing someone off is just part of my job.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

pendarious

Orochimaru

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on April 12, 2013, 06:34:11 AM
I'm looking at his text to the side:  pissing someone off is just part of my job.

I know this guy personally....

He's an asshat and he dies his 'job' well...

Oh, and do not forget the cheese. So many inside jokes here.

Sessha

Yes ever so much cheese. Nicely aged Limburger cheese baby is what will ensue. :D

Brazen Endeavors

...am I going to have to separate you guys?
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Orochimaru

Between Sessha, Pen and myself....

You may need to... evil is afoot with this trio.... Trust me.

pendarious

Sessha

Me? Nah I'm harmless Brazen. "I'm as innocent as a little baby goat."  O:) O:) O:)

Saphir

Quote from: Ember Star on April 11, 2013, 11:09:39 PM
I think my girl would work well being brought in for a specific job or scene then fading away until she's needed again. After all, she's not a general, but a assassin. A specialist. A huntress

If she makes an appearance, I request a one on one fight with Venus to see who is better with a whip.  >:)

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Saphir on April 12, 2013, 08:16:01 AM
If she makes an appearance, I request a one on one fight with Venus to see who is better with a whip.  >:)

hehe. Im going to have fun playing again.

Brazen Endeavors

You three amigos had best watch yourselves!

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 12, 2013, 08:38:35 AM
hehe. Im going to have fun playing again.

Oh yes, we all shall have a blast.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Karasu

DarkNevaeh

*is already setting up the chocolate fondue fountain and whipped creme cans*

hot and messy...

Brazen Endeavors

Mm, mm, mm.

I have missed my naughty little posse.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Saphir

Quote from: DarkNevaeh on April 12, 2013, 09:08:20 AM
*is already setting up the chocolate fondue fountain and whipped creme cans*

hot and messy...

We're getting a side of bukake with those, right?

Ember Star

Quote from: Saphir on April 12, 2013, 08:16:01 AM
I'd be happy to obliged

Laughing Hyena

pendarious

Sessha

Karasu

I wonder if I should make a character sheet for little Solaris,  Luna's son. A sweet little kitty ;)

Brazen Endeavors

I don't remember mention of another kitty.  Nevaeh and Saphir each have one.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Karasu

I ususally use Solaris when playing a different character for sialor moon RPs, though the Moon sscout I play is an older sister to Usagi herself with the outer senshi being her scouts. Solaris is her kitty like Luna is Usagi's Though in that Solaris is Luna's brother.

mm I may not bring him after all though.. We have two cats as it is and they are both adorable!

Brazen Endeavors

Yeah, maybe later.  I'll keep it in my stack of submitted ideas.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Karasu

Katra Alexion

@ Pen: Nice to see your still up and about Pendarious. It will be great having you around :)

If we are going for Guardian animals I am requesting a Falcon  like Hayden from "Quest for Camelot" that bird had character.

Ember Star

Quote from: Katra Alexion on April 12, 2013, 09:40:00 PM
@ Pen: Nice to see your still up and about Pendarious. It will be great having you around :)

If we are going for Guardian animals I am requesting a Falcon  like Hayden from "Quest for Camelot" that bird had character.
I want Nyan Cat!

pendarious

Orochimaru

Assuming he does not get lazy....

Which will happen.....

Sessha

*shakes head.* Ok children be nice or I'll turn this RP around and head right back home!

Orochimaru

Sessha

*looks indignant* I am not over zealous! I'm just enthusastic!  ;D ;D ;D

pendarious

I know I'm lazy.

and there is such a thing as too much enthusiasm

Orochimaru

Sessha

Cause we can't stand each other so much that we like each other!  ;D ;D ;D

Ember Star

Brazen Endeavors

I'll be updating our list tonight.  Still looking for mars and some knights.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

DarkNevaeh

If someone is still looking for a Knight, please poke me and I will make one^_^

Ember Star

Hey, Brazen, didn't Chii want Mars, maybe?

Brazen Endeavors

Yeah, Ember, Chii might -- but then she needs to get her butt here and post the character.  I know she's busy, so y'know..  hoping she has the time to do it.  Or maybe someone else has more and will post before.  I won't play favorites on it.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

pendarious

*chuckles* well it's good to see that the GM won't play  favorites...at least right now

DarkNevaeh

Brazen, as hed be opposite you, did you want me to take Mercury Knight?

Or did Ember want a Neptune Knight?

I can do either

Ember Star

I already have a Knight *grabs Pendarious by his shirt and drags him over* See? Mine ;D

Orochimaru

Quote from: pendarious on April 14, 2013, 02:18:02 AM
*chuckles* well it's good to see that the GM won't play  favorites...at least right now

She only picks 'favorites' if she wants to have fun with you. Hot guys are top priority....

*fears for his character*

pendarious

Quote from: Ember Star on April 14, 2013, 02:57:02 AM
I already have a Knight *grabs Pendarious by his shirt and drags him over* See? Mine ;D

*is dragged* um...hello *waves*

Sessha

*Chuckles on this thinking about the award he won for best theme contest.*

Laughing Hyena

Huzzah! Im gonna enjoy this story again. Hopefully it starts up soon.

Brazen Endeavors

Pfft, I control the youma; I will be sampling everyone's...ah...talent at some point.  Nevaeh, I am giving someone a day to respond to a pm, then moving on to another who expressed interest.  So...we shall see.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Orochimaru

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on April 14, 2013, 05:20:26 AM
Pfft, I control the youma; I will be sampling everyone's...ah...talent at some point.  Nevaeh, I am giving someone a day to respond to a pm, then moving on to another who expressed interest.  So...we shall see.

Just a sample my ass.... >.>

Ember Star

pendarious

Ember Star

LOL, sorries >.> Actually wasn't referring to you as one. I can just be really random sometimes @.@ 

*turns into a Pikachu Fairy and sits on his shoulder looking adorable* Forgive?

Chiidori

I'm interested in the Sailor Mars position, I would like to make a character for your group

pendarious

Quote from: Ember Star on April 14, 2013, 12:14:10 PM
LOL, sorries >.> Actually wasn't referring to you as one. I can just be really random sometimes @.@ 

*turns into a Pikachu Fairy and sits on his shoulder looking adorable* Forgive?

ok I forgive you *reaches up and lightly scratches her chin* Randomness is fun though ^_^

Orochimaru

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Chiidori on April 14, 2013, 01:48:13 PM
I'm interested in the Sailor Mars position, I would like to make a character for your group

Let's see what ya got then! Can't know for sure otherwise! Right folks? ^_^

Saphir

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 14, 2013, 04:14:34 PM
Let's see what ya got then! Can't know for sure otherwise! Right folks? ^_^

Yesssss, if Kitten hasn't responded, I guess. Crank out a profile for Mars so we can get rollin~ Then again, if Sessha and I are going to pick up right from where we left off anyway, should I just go ahead and make my response to his last post or do we wait with everyone else?

pendarious

Sessha

Hey if you want Saphir if you make a Sailor Mars I'd consider making a Mars Knight?

Saphir

I wasn't going to make a Sailor Mars...I was talking about Chiidori making a Mars profile. xD

SweetSerenade

Looking at all the activity and plotting... I wonder if I am still wanted/needed at all? There seems to be so many characters...

Sessha

I don't see why not. I mean we still have plenty of openings Sweet.

Also that's fine Saphir, it was an idle thought I had. :)

Saphir

Quote from: Sessha on April 14, 2013, 05:58:38 PM
Also that's fine Saphir, it was an idle thought I had. :)

Hehe, it'd be cool but I can't be a charrie hog. Especially now that I have two scouts in one since updating Koko's profile. I've been okay'd to have some Sailor V action in the game. ;D

SweetSerenade

Oh, you don't understand. I'm not making one of the slotted characters...

Brazen Endeavors

Chii!  Go ahead and make it, girl, 'cause you know I want you there.

Sweet, if you can do one of the Knights I'd be a go for it, with possibly having Nevaeh do another.

Until we have the slots filled, I'd prefer no posting yet.  Well..  I guess among the original cast its okay, as long as they aren't involved with players that have left.  So..  Sessha and Saphir could continue, but I could not post as Sue/Mercury, because she was talking to the old mercury knight and he is now gone.

When I make the reboot post, I will be addressing this with some elements all characters can respond to.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Sessha

That sounds fair Brazen. I'm hot up to continue the scene with Saphir.

Deathnote

*Looks inside the Character Thread*

So... is the only knight slot left the Mercury Knight?  ~_^

Brazen Endeavors

Actually, Mars knight.  I think we have a mercury who should be posting his sheet soon.  If there is interest enough I can add uranus and her knight.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Deathnote

Oh, okay.  I'll see about making a character sheet, then.

By the way, is it okay if I've only seen... er... the first three seasons?  Wait, which season did Chibi-Usa show up in again?  She was introduced in the third story arc, right?  I also saw some of the episodes from the season in which Sailor Uranus and Neptune were introduced.

Ember Star

You've seen more than me, so I think you're good ;) *thumbs up* LOL

Brazen Endeavors

Chibi-usa was introduced in the second arc of the second season, the outer senshi in the third season.  If you want to brush up, I highly recommend at least reading the manga :D  Glad to have you on board.  The first post in this thread contains all the links you need, including the story line thus far.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

SweetSerenade

I need to ask something serious, in the instance of the characters I am making. Is sexual interactions with others absolutely required?

Brazen Endeavors

Ah, required?  No, I don't think its required if you're opposed.  Drop me a PM if you need to discuss this further, because if its a problem then we'll need to do some possible revisions.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

SweetSerenade

This profile is much shorter then what I am used to. There wasn't a personality section, so it took a lot less time than I thought it would. The other character, the one Brazen knows about, will take more time. Also, there is a reason some fields are intentionally left empty. You'll find those out later. XP

Name:  Kogane Tsuki
Sailor/Knight Identity: -Redacted- (To Be Revealed) Main Admin Knows
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 115lbs
Weapon/Equipment:
Shadow/Darkness Manipulation -
Since she was young, she has had the ability to manipulate shadows. She doesn't understand it, but she uses it for what she calls 'good'. The only thing that matters to her, is the protection of her family. Kogane has, and will always be 'family' first. This shadow manipulation only applies to shadows that are actually there. The manipulation of darkness is the same, she can only use what is already there.

Turn Ons:
N/A - Kogane is a virgin, but she is also Demisexual. This means she only has sex with someone that she has a strong emotional attachment to.
(Player Note: My character is NOT available for rape scenes, unless I have previously agreed upon it. Further more, any forms of IC attempts - will be retaliated with IC responses.)
Fav. Color:  Black and Silver
Fav. Food: Tuna Nigiri
Skills:
Martial Arts Experience -
Kogane was raised by parents who believed in 'self-defense'. She originally joined into her martial arts classes, because she wanted to learn to defend herself. But when she was ten, Yuki and Yuri were born. She continued her courses, because she wanted to protect her two younger brothers. She mastered none of the courses she took, but she took enough to be able to defend herself if the situation warrants it.

More to be added at Admin Digression, and at an 'as needed' basis.

Physical Appearance:
Normal Appearance

Physical Notes: Gold eyes, Black Hair.

Senshi/Knight Attacks: N/A

Weaknesses:

Family endangerment
Tall, Dark, Handsome (*Just because she has a weakness for this, doesn't mean that weakness can be used against her to get sex. Her sexuality is still something that has to be taken into consideration)
Physically innocent - This is a weakness, as it seems the youmas are trying to harvest all sorts of things.
Hard to Anger, but Hard to calm down - Get her to blow up? She doesn't think straight for a long time.
Would Sacrifice one, to save the many
Willing to do whatever it takes, even kill
Stubborn

More added at Admins request of specific knowledge

Brazen Endeavors

Go ahead post to our character sheet topic.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

DarkNevaeh

SweetSerenade

All said and done.

Oh you like her now, you will like it more later - I so dearly nope. As history, memories... and things are revealed.

I'm going to start working on the other character the 'NPC', that Brazen knows of. She will take a LITTLE more time. As I can't make her on the senshi maker (doll thing), and need to request my friend to draw her. The character is a survivor of the original 'Sailor Wars'. If that gives people any idea of how old she is.

Brazen Endeavors

Twas a good character idea and fits in well for the relaunch.  As she is an NPC classified character, we won't see much of her.  Still, I'm excited.  You guys will have fun.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

pendarious

well these are certainly some interesting developements.

Saphir

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on April 14, 2013, 10:43:48 PM
Chii!  Go ahead and make it, girl, 'cause you know I want you there.

Sweet, if you can do one of the Knights I'd be a go for it, with possibly having Nevaeh do another.

Until we have the slots filled, I'd prefer no posting yet.  Well..  I guess among the original cast its okay, as long as they aren't involved with players that have left.  So..  Sessha and Saphir could continue, but I could not post as Sue/Mercury, because she was talking to the old mercury knight and he is now gone.

When I make the reboot post, I will be addressing this with some elements all characters can respond to.

Huzzah! Thank you, thank you <3

ThePrince

I will have Mercury Knight up by tonight.
RP Request Thread
O/O's

SweetSerenade

I'm too sick to go to school tonight, so I will work on the NPC that Brazen wants.

Also on a side note...

Azurite looks very interesting XD

Karasu

Before I can post again I need Brazen to do so ^^

Niki315

I was out for the last week or so, but I'm available to play.  I have my character profile for Sailor Mars on the other interest check if she's still available.

Saphir

Quote from: Niki315 on April 15, 2013, 08:08:27 PM
I was out for the last week or so, but I'm available to play.  I have my character profile for Sailor Mars on the other interest check if she's still available.

I guess that'll mean we'll have all the slots filled....Uranus and Pluto's slots of course. Muahaha~ Awesome~~~

Ember Star

Chiidori is almost done with her Mars, so... IDK @.@

Ember Star

Quote from: Saphir on April 15, 2013, 08:12:09 PM
I guess that'll mean we'll have all the slots filled....Uranus and Pluto's slots of course. Muahaha~ Awesome~~~
I don't think Pluto is gonna open up due to how she factors into the story. IDK for sure though

Brazen Endeavors

Ugh, well...

I offered Mars to Chii when Niki didn't answer.  And now Niki did, PLUS, her mars is complete.  So, sorry, but I'm gonna have to go with Niki playing mars.  Chii can be Uranus, and we'll try and find a knight for her.

Pluto and Knight will probably be available later, and to someone already in group.  That is all.  Niki, go ahead and post your Mars in our Character thread.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

DarkNevaeh

<---still offers to make a KNight if necessary

SweetSerenade

Heads up, Kogane - my character - she's in her mid thirties. Her brothers are in their mid twenties, if they ever come into play as characters. They will likely be NPCs.

I have some pretty interesting, and twisted ideas in my head - since my character is an outsider >.>

Ember Star

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on April 15, 2013, 10:40:57 PM
Ugh, well...

I offered Mars to Chii when Niki didn't answer.  And now Niki did, PLUS, her mars is complete.  So, sorry, but I'm gonna have to go with Niki playing mars.  Chii can be Uranus, and we'll try and find a knight for her.

Pluto and Knight will probably be available later, and to someone already in group.  That is all.  Niki, go ahead and post your Mars in our Character thread.
Chii's Mars actually is almost complete o.o Her only empty sections when she slowed me her profile this morning were skills, weapons/tools and attacks. Shouldn't be too hard to slip in Uranus stuff instead of Mars stuff though. Plus it'll be fun for me to have her playing Uranus when I'm Neptune ;p

Deathnote

*Runs off to the other interest check thread*

Interesting... our characters have quite the number of stuff in common.  :p

ThePrince

I haven't been able to find a anime picture that I really like, I seem to lack the ability that you all have of finding real cool anime pics.

Name: Toshiro “Toshi” Umezawa

Height: 5’9

Weight: 140lbs

Weapon/Equipment: Notebook, Smart Phone, Glasses

Knight Form Weapon and Equipment: Glasses gain Augmented Reality, which give him detailed information about his enemies and the environment around him. (Sort of like Google Glass)

Mercury Blade: A short magical assassin’s blade that can cut into the thickest Youma hide.

Turn Ons: Innocence, Kindness, Gentleness, Loyalty.
Fav. Color: Midnight Blue
Fav. Food: Fried Salmon

Skills: 
Detective skills: It’s hard living out on the streets, harder still if you’re stupid. Throughout his childhood Toshi has had to live by his wits. Toshi has developed exceptional observation, persuasion and problem solving skills. If there is something going on in the greater Tokyo area, Toshi can find it.

Street fighting: I wish I could tell you that Toshi got by with his wits alone, that there wasn’t a problem he couldn’t out think. But living on the streets is no fairy tale and if you want to survive you have to learn how to fight. Toshi doesn’t have any formal training, he has no style, it’s just dirty, mean, and whatever it takes to win. Because on the streets its either you win, you die or something worse.

Physical Appearance: Shaggy unkempt brown hair and worn clothes is his trademark, being homeless doesn’t give him much of a choice. Thankfully he stays hygienic as best as he can and doesn’t smell that bad. The other noticeable appearance is his glasses and the deep blue eyes behind them.

Knight Form: Toshi costume doesn’t look the part of a knight, more like a ninja with tight soft blue colored clothing making it easy to move. Resembling more of a ninja then a knight.

Knight Attacks: Mercury Shroud. Covers himself in a thing blue mist that obfuscates him from view. He can still be detected by heighten senses or powers. (i.e. Sailor Mercury’s Visor)
Mercury Ice Trap: Toshi sends out a trail of ice on the ground temporally trapping whoever it touches.
Mercury Treads: Toshi is incredibly fast and athletic in his knight form, about as good as a Olympic athlete.

Cold Snap: Toshi Mercury Blade is covered in powerful magical frost, making it far more powerful. Only last for a few minutes.

Weaknesses: Social Interaction, Blurry vision without glasses, Poor, Homeless.

Background: Toshiro Umezawa didn’t know his family well except for the fact that they didn’t want him. He was abandoned at age 5 and became a ward of the government. Up until he turned 12 Toshi lived in an orphanage, when he and a number of other children realized that living on the street was a much better alternative.  Ever since he has been living by his wits and his fist, hustling the arcades and using his mind to get him and the people he cares about safe. Every now and then he will get lucky and score a room and shower at a youth center, but for the most part Toshi is on his own.  Some days he wonders he feels like he was meant for something greater, like he is too smart for his surroundings, but then reality comes right back in the form of an empty stomach.

Quote: “Cops? Nah, they’ll just flash their badges, write up a report and find some punk to pin this on, probably even the right one. But by that time they’d trampled over the real tracks and scared the real players back into their holes. So if I’am doing this I won’t the whole story. So no cops, not for right now.”

RP Request Thread
O/O's

Brazen Endeavors

Great, Prince.  Ember is awesome with pics... Check with her for some sources.

I'll get with Chii and another interested player about uranus.  If the guy declines, Nevaeh can take uranus knight.

This week I'll be busy with my chorus and our upcoming convention.  I'll be orchestrating our relaunch behind the scenes with Katra and Sweet.  So when we are a go, we hop right to it.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on April 15, 2013, 11:39:14 PM

I'll get with Chii and another interested player about uranus.  If the guy declines, Nevaeh can take uranus knight.

This week I'll be busy with my chorus and our upcoming convention.  I'll be orchestrating our relaunch behind the scenes with Katra and Sweet.  So when we are a go, we hop right to it.

On a note that particular character will be described as 'cloaked' until such a point as I get her 'uncloaked' form drawn. Since the senshi maker will /not/ cover the way this particular character looks. I /could/ make what she looked like, long before the Sailor Wars... but... that would only be a basis... time changes everything... clothes and faces. XD

Vostroya

Awesome, I cannot wait to be able to play the bad guy again!  >:)

SweetSerenade

I just had an amazingly odd idea, if Brazen is down for it.

The Senshi were destroyed correct? The main senshi? Does that include Phobos and Deimos? Mars' Guardian senshi? I am asking this, because I am thinking of a hilarious twist on things. Only if Brazen approves. I'm thinking that Yuki and Yuri - Kogane's younger brothers, end up being the new 'Phobos and Deimos', or their Knights?

Ember Star

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on April 15, 2013, 11:39:14 PM

Yeah, Prince, finding pictures, especially anime and artwork has become a but of a hobby of mine. So if you want me to dig up a few things, just let me know :)

I texted, Chiidori, she said it was fine. Since she was making a original character, it didn't matter which Sailor she was. She would just have ti switch a few details around.

SweetSerenade

As a note, I just added a bit of history into Kogane's profile. I also gave her something to do on a day to day basis. She's a teacher at the local High School - she teaches English. >:D

Niki315

Just posting my character up here for review.

Name: Tensuke Kamira (Tensuke is her family name)
Sailor/Knight Identity: Neo Sailor Mars
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 118 lbs.
Weapon/Equipment:  Kamira has trained with many types of weapons, but her favorite is a two-handed sword she calls Fragrach.  She is also unparalleled with a longbow.
Turn Ons:  non-vanilla sex, forced sex and being raped, giving oral, biting and being bitten, chains and bondage, multiple partners, she is bisexual and finds foreign girls (non-Japanese) attractive
Fav. Color:  Red, Black, Silver
Fav. Food: Sashimi, Lobster, kobe beef, other expensive and decadent foods

Skills: 
Kamira has inherited a lot of talent from her family.  Her mother's passion for art and music was passed on, as well as the precognitive visions.  Kamira's understanding of the visions are very limited as she has not had the discipline to meditate on them.  Her father's love of cars has gotten her into racing at a young age.  Her father has also been a collecter of rare weapons, which she has had the opportunity to practice with.  She has an innate luck, possibly from her future sense that has given her great results from gambling.  The circles she tends to roll with have made her rather tough.  She can fight, but has very loose and undisciplined moves in hand to hand.  With a weapon, particularly her fragrach, she can be a force to be reckoned with.  She stays in shape to help her stay out of trouble.  She's stronger than she looks and can climb, run, jump, and swim to safety when necessary.

Physical Appearance:  A stunning beauty overall, her impressive bust tends to get the most attention.  She is rather tall for a Japanese girl, and has a slim, muscular physique.  Her hair is long reaching her lower back, similar to her mother's though Kamira's hair is much lighter in color.  She loves wearing racing clothes and sometimes wears motorcycle suits for protection.  Despite the fact that she goes to a private school, she modifies her uniform regularly, making it difficult for the teachers to keep her in check.

Senshi Attacks: 

Fire Soul -  The basic attack of the Senshi of Mars.  A torrent of flame is focused into a bolt of fire that can incinerate an enemy.  It is also very adaptable and can be combined with other attacks from other senshi.

Burning Sword - When Sailor Mars wishes, she can activate her Fire Soul directly onto the blade of a sword or other edged weapon.  The result is a weapon sheathed in flames that can burn enemies even when she misses them.

Passion Fire Crash - Fire is stored up into a massive conflagration around Sailor Mars.  When enough fire is ready, it splits into several beams of fire that separate from her and converge on her target.  The impact alone is considerably damaging, but the heat is unbearable and is intensified by Sailor Mars' emotion.

Scorching Wheel Consume - Sailor Mars holds her hand straight out an begins wrapping a flame around her wrist.  It spins faster and faster until finally she realeases it letting it loose onto the ground where it rolls toward her enemy at incredible speeds.

Mars Flame Sniper - An advanced attack belonging to the Senshi of Mars.  A bow and arrow made entirely out of flame appears in her hand and can fire accurately even across long distances.  While the bow is in her hands it enhances her vision allowing her to pick out a target's vulnerable spot at a range. In dire situations, multiple arrows can be shot from the bow simultaneously, but accuracy is sacrificed.

Weaknesses:  Kamira is stubborn and proud and will not back down from a challenge, even if she's outmatched.  She's also very reckless and wild making her extremely difficult to handle.  She's usually easily manipulated because of these traits, and can get herself into dangerous situations.  Because she is very undisciplined, she can catch small visions of the future in any flame she sees.  This makes her almost paranoid in some ways, though she tries not to show it.  Her dependence on GPS and other gadgets has left her stranded and lost on more than one occasion. Her eyesight is starting to get a little worse, but she refuses to have them corrected with glasses or contacts.  Only when she prepares her Flame sniper is her vision at a distance clear.  On the rare occasions when she is truly nervous, she becomes incredibly clumsy, another thing she inherited from her mother.

Background:  Kamira is the daughter of the former Sailor Senshi Sailor Mars, Hino Rei, and an executive for a vehicle production company, Tensuke Shinosuke.  Rei met him while working at an advertising company selling her music for a commercial.  The two hit it off and though they were never married, carried on as much like a family as they could.  Kamira spent a lot of time between Shinosuke's penthouse, Rei's apartment, and the shrine until she was sent to boarding school. 

Rei tried to be a part of her daughter's life knowing how hard growing up had been on her own, but Kamira rejected family almost completely.  Rei and Shinosuke did what they could, but Kamira was her mother's daughter through and through.  Her confidence and stubborn attitude made her stand out during her school years, eliciting all kinds of responses from teachers and principals.  Rei was often considered the Queen of her schools, and Kamira was too, but Kamira's peers feared her more than loved her.

Her father's interest in cars surfaced in her when she was about 12.  She would pay her way into street races to watch, and a few years later began to race in them as well.  She doesn't have her license yet, but she appears confident enough that frequently people mistake her for being older.  She has bought and modified a street racing car discreetly and is an up and comer on the underground circuit.  Many of the friends she has made on the racing scene have invited her to raves and exclusive clubs. Her range of contacts has become incredibly varied with the increase of her popularity.

Kamira's confidence has led her to accept some pretty shady bets in the past, and maybe due to her precognitive abilities, or just plain luck, she has come out ahead every time.  She has a private account where she keeps her winnings and is considering buying some instruments and starting a rock band with some of the cash she has accumulated.

Brazen Endeavors

You're a go Niki.  Post in our character thread, please.  Also, note to all, please take discussions to the appropriate threads.  Recruiting is complete and the thread will be locked soon.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Chiidori

Name: Misora Ten'ou

Sailor/Knight Identity: Neo Sailor Uranus
Height: 5'8
Weight: 141lbs
Weapon/Equipment: Space Sword (Same weapon used by the original Sailor Uranus)
Turn Ons: Loves intelligent conversation, Romance, someone who can be spontaneous. Misora is pansexual and is attracted to people based on there personality.
Fav. Color: Black, Pink, Purple ( Her top three favorite colors, she loves colorful things)
Fav. Food: Loves spicy food! Italian, American food, Sushi, Ramen, candy addict (her favorite being 'lolipops' which is a signature mark in most of her photo spreads, Misora is known as Princess lolipop)  she also enjoys pastries and cake. Tea and coffee.
Skills: Cooking/ Baking, Sewing (Designs her own clothes) Singing.
Physical Appearance:  Beautiful long pink hair, Orange eyes (that give off a warm glow). Slender , toned. Athletic ..cute.  Nice round breasts, slightly curvy figure. Tall. Dresses mostly in colorful outfits that stand out.
Senshi/Knight Attacks:  All attacks will be from the original Sailor Uranus.

World Shaking the attack consists of gathering energy from the sky and blasting it at enemies. Space Sword Blaster A offensive attack where the blade of her sword would glow, causing a wave of energy to be released slashing through enemies. Diving Gaia CrashSailor Uranus grapples her opponent,
leaps in the air, and comes down
spinning, and driving the opponent
head first into the ground.
Weaknesses: Can be a bit nieve,  she isn't very good at making new friends unless she feels very comfortable around you somehow. She has a huge love for children and animals,  she will protect them no matter what.
Background: Misora is a model working part time for a famous teen magazine. To the present date, before moving her grades were spiralling downhill only adding to her fustration, lacking inspiration and feeling wore out and lazy to do well in school while balancing her small  career. Living with her grandparents after her parents went away over seas for the upcoming year. Just turning 18, the young teen wishes for more. Feeling that her life is lacking something. Most people recognize Misora from her magazine issues, and she is sometimes stalked by strange fans having to take extra safety precautions.  At times wanting to give up her modeling career after a crazed stalker tried to kidnap her after her followed her around for weeks , but deep down she also enjoys it. Things also died down for her after moving to a new town, she wished to start over. Misora has to live up to the expectations of her fans, hiding who she really is. Most of the time putting on a arrogant,  spoiled princess facade. When deep down she is a total sweetheart. She enjoys anime, and playing video games, going online, reading books. She would rather lock herself in a room and be her own company in her own fantasy world. Secretly she cosplays as her favorite characters, and loves to write and draw. She doesn't have many friends, she can be a bit temperamental if she feels threatened. For now, she is completely ok with just being alone.

Hope this is ok, wish had more time but I won't hold things up. :)

Chiidori

Well something is wrong with the links o.o but I'll have to just fix it x.x;

Chiidori

Idk what did wrong with the image links *hopes Ember can help me as usual LOL*

ThePrince

Your img tags are missing brakets. Your first one is img] and should be .
RP Request Thread
O/O's

Chiidori

Quote from: ThePrince on April 16, 2013, 09:16:33 AM
Your img tags are missing brakets. Your first one is img] and should be .

LOL thanks. I see now