Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerrael

Wish granted ; you ran out of blood. It stopped the bleeding, but also your life.

I wish there was no such thing as Christmas.

Aria

Granted. But people riot in the street when Christmas suddenly vanishes, and anarchy ensues.

I wish everyone I've seen on Elliquiy would get on right now.
"La poesia è nell'Aria"                    The Oath Of Drake
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Saerrael

Wish granted. Too bad the server wasn't able to process the amount of log ins and it crashed, leaving us all without Elli for days before Veks found out what the hell happened.

I wish I had more self-esteem.

Aria

granted, but now your ego is so humongous that no one enjoys talking to you.

I wish you had just as much self esteem as to make yourself happy whilst circumventing the above.
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Saerrael

*grins*

Wish granted.
I now lack, of course, just about everything due to being perfect in one aspect and people can't stand the sight of me.

I wish I could wish the perfect wish without any complications.

Aria

you can wish said wish, and if you did there would be absolutely no consequences, because you spent all your wishes on that last one.

I wish I wish i were a fish.
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Saerrael

Wish granted, you turn into a fish where you are now ; on your chair behind your pc. Without the ability to walk, you have no way to get into water in time... D'aaaaw.

I wish I knew what my cats say when they mew at me.

Aria

granted. You learn that when they say. They say "mew" they are saying "mew" and when they say "meow" they are saying "meow". What they MEAN, however, still alludes you. ((sorry >.>))

I wish that I had a louder bass amp.
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Saerrael

You're evil xD You know what I meant *shakes his head*

Granted, but you blow up your eardrums.

I wish I only had good habits.

Aria

((you gave me an opening. I took it.))

Darn rating. I will have to truncate this one to not get my butt kicked. >.>...  Since morality is relative anyways, the genie decides to give you habits that are only appropriate to the the most extreme fundamentalist religious groups ((the likes of which do not exist)). You may no longer do things that would give you certain pleasures, even if there is no harm in doing so. You may not Look at men or woman and see beauty in them if unmarried to them. You must fit yourself harshly into a "proper" role according to society, and may not have habits or mannerisms that go against said organization, even if you would rather not confine to their fictional morals.

I wish other men would fall for me at sight.
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Saerrael

Granted. They, however, literally fall when they encounter you and break noses, legs and arms mere steps from you the whole time.

Mmm.. *ponders*

I wish I could make people happy.

Aria

*sadface*

You can now make people happy. Two of them total (enough for the plural.). they live in some little known country, and would really like it if you would make one million American children cry. You are given this power. If you do so, they will be happy.

I wish that the people i cared about would gain everything they could ever want.
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Saerrael

Granted. This came from other people who are now robbed from it and come at your door to reclaim their rightful property.

I wish I knew the perfect balance of the world and knew how to use that knowledge.

Aria

you now know how the world balances on its orbit, and how to destabilize it to fall into the sun. While you were finding this out, however, you accidentally set it in motion.

I wish That i was fluent in every language.
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Saerrael

Granted.
You're fluent in every language, able to speak, read and write every language known to men, including all dead languages and made up languages.

This much knowledge drives you insane within seconds.

I wish I could inspire sensual feelings for me in those I find attractive.

Aria

((YOU! why could you...*is jealous that he hadn't thought of that wording*))

Every time you think someone looks half decent to you, they instantly fall obsessively in love with you, killing all competition and not taking no from you as an acceptable answer. as a result, most of the population except the winner dies. Once the winner is mutilated by combat, you find them less attractive, and the feelings disappear. Over time this drives you to loneliness, and you lower your standards, killing more people each time you do, but never having a meaningful relationship for the rest of your life.
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Saerrael

I had training..? ^^;
And, well perverted!
But no wish..

Aria

oops XP.

I wish that my ex girlfriend would lose my contact information.
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Saerrael

Granted. She looses it, but someone who's much worse finds it and starts harassing you instead.

I wish I could find this damn book I want to read >.>'

Aria

((yes! i don't even care if it's a mass murderer))

You find the book. It is in the lair of a large beast who wishes to kill you.

I wish that I could slow down time while still being able to think at a speed as if i hadn't.
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Saerrael

Granted. You now live in a time parallel to the normal timeline and can no longer interact with the rest of us.

I wish snow had an appealing scent and wasn't so very cold.

Aria

Snow now smells like fish, because to some, that is an appealing scent. It also burns to touch it.

I wish i were smarter
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Love And Submission

Wish Granted but your brain grows so big  that it explodes from all that knowledge.

I wish to bring stan  kubrick back to life.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Schrödinger

Granted. At age 70, with the same heart condition that had ultimately killed him. I am sorry, I'm just a djinn in training.

I simply wish for a 10 Netherlands guilder bill, from the 1977 designs, in mint condition. I collect old printed money, you see.

[li]
Schrödinger's O/O[/li]
[li]Plot ideas![/li][/list]

Bliss

Granted. You receive a 10 Netherlands Guilder bill, from the 1977 designs... made out of mint leaves.

I wish for a silver dime.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3