Three different ideas. Male characters wanted.

Started by MusicNoteAngel, January 29, 2011, 05:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicNoteAngel

Here are just a few of the ideas bouncing around in my head.

1. Awaited Letters:

A beautiful woman meets a decent man after a horrible divorce. They begin seeing each other and there is quite a passion for each other. When the woman finally feels she might be able to love again, the man suddenly disappears. She finds out a month later that he has been arrested for murdering his family. The woman, still not wanting to let go of her hopes and dreams of finding love again begins to write him. Their letters are filled with passion, sorrow, lust, anger, and several other emotions. Soon the woman's entire life revolves around checking for letters. When the man finds out he will be put to death, how willl he tell this woman he loves so much?

Seeking a male character. The letters to the woman will be the majority of the role play but you will also be talking about your life in prison while waiting for letters to arrive. The woman will also talk about her life as she is also waiting for letters to arrive.

2. Untitled

An independent and successful woman has what has been described as "the perfect life." She has wealth, beauty, personality, and intelligence. The only thing she is missing is love. She begins to chatting with a decent man online. He has a great job, he's good looking, and he makes her laugh. Soon after meeting, the woman starts to feel paranoid, like she's being watched. She tells this man all about it and he comforts her. One evening, the woman is drugged and abducted. When she wakes up, she is in a beautiful log cabin in the middle of the woods. She panicks when a man confronts her and starts reading all of the messages she had sent to her internet friend. He tells her he is going to use her to sell her children. Confused, he breaks it down. He is going to impregnate her over and over, to sell the children. 

Seeking: A male role who has dominate traits. It will start out as NC, but will she grow accustomed to this new life?

3. Lost and Forgotten:

Two college friends decide to go hiking in a remote part of a large national park. They are at least fifty miles from any civilization. When their boat is damaged during a storm, the two are left to fend for themselves without any of their high tech gear. The woman has a lighter, two rations of food, and a compass. The man has a small blanket, a flask filled with water, and rope. No one is expecting them home for another two weeks, they must learn to survive the cold nights and the wildlife. What more do they have to worry about?

Seeking: A male who is neither submissive/dominant. The two will be equals.

If you are interested in any of these roles, please pm me or post here. I am wanting to start immediately.
As beautiful as a musical melody...

Seto

I would be interested in doing lost and forgotten with you.

MusicNoteAngel

That sounds good : ) message me with details you may have.
As beautiful as a musical melody...

Kirinis

The second storyline looks like it would be fun, if you're interested perhaps we can give it a spin?

Gman001