Sex Quarter Captives

Started by LittleKitten, February 24, 2010, 07:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

For those of you who know Gor, this world is similar. The planet Yakual is very similar to ours, atmosphere, gravity even the humanoids are similar. Except for one small detail-the Yakite woman are not sexual. They will bred to conceive children, once their born they separate from their husbands, rarely seeing them.

The men take their pleasure in the ever sexual Sex Quarter. While Yakite woman aren't sexual the slaaf's are. Slaaf is a term meaning pleasure slave. The slaaf's are earth girls, runaway's and the like, who have been taken and sold to house masters.

Within their House, the house masters have absolute rule and provide the girls some level of protection. They won't find themselves pregnant, cannot be seriously injured and cannot be killed. Should the girls disobey or run they often find themselves in sex mills with no protection, its rare they live out a year.

The girls are caught by hidden Yakites who live on Earth, they find the girls no one will miss and ship them to the auction houses for sale.

We are looking for male clients, both permanent and not! So, please feel free to jump in for a scene or two to test the waters.
We also are looking for at least 5 to 6 girls to play slaafs.

HouseMaster
Known only to his customers and girls as ‘Mr. Black” he has been in the business for many years having built up his ‘gentleman’s parlor’ to a near respectable establishment, he is known for offering only the highest quality females and for offering fair prices. Amongst his girls he is know for having a taste for harsh discipline and allowing no resistance. To him the only thing that matters is the bottom line, the profit margin, if he thinks it will make him money he is apt to allow it to happen within his parlor.

-played by UrbanZorro

Elven Sex Goddess

Be interested in playing one of the girls a 'slaaf'. 

LittleKitten

epic
just give me

Name:
Bio

LittleKitten

Lollita or Lita
Experienced
Lita was taken young, younger then most girls, she was only 12 when she ran away. Lita was far more mature then her cell mates at the auction house and found herself comforting them. She was very protective of them and kept them quiet so to avoid beatings. This impressed Mr. Black and so, despite her young age, he bought her. She's become the den mother of the house. She protects the girls and cares for them emotionally. She teaches them the nature of their new world and their place in it. Despite Lita's seeming acceptance of the house and its rules she's never lost her need for freedom. Each tip she receives goes under her bed to be added to the others. She's saving up to buy herself.

In a world where most slaafs at 25 are sent to the sex mills, Lita's age stands as a testament to her usefulness.

Lady Kitsune

Oh, the temptation.  I'm in if you'll have me, as a slaaf.

Name:  Kairi Mido
new/experienced: new
Bio:  Kairi's parents died when she was sixteen in an awful plane crash leaving her to become a burden to her relatives.  No one wanted her because of her mother's low status.  This was a sore point for her and she was passed from relative to relative, unable to deal with her rebellious nature.  Finally an uncle took her in, only he had something else in mind for her.  She escaped onto the streets before he could make her his personal plaything.  She works odd jobs to get by, refusing to sell herself.  Kairi is determined to make her own way and never have to rely on another person, ever. 
I am working on it, I swear!

LittleKitten

Esoteric Myobi

Hmm...will throw my interest in here but I think I'll wait to see who else bites first =)

By the way, will you be playing Mr. Black as well?

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Urbanzorro

I'll actually be playing Mr. Black
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Darthvegeta800

Apparently i've been forcefully enlisted by littlekitten. So i'm in... Just not sure what I'll play... yet.

LittleKitten

only cause I love ya!
:-* O:) :-*

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: LittleKitten on February 25, 2010, 12:21:04 PM
only cause I love ya!
:-* O:) :-*

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ *purrs*

Elven Sex Goddess

Slaaf

Name:  Fatima
Bio:  Fatima Johnson,  light skin African-American young woman from Memphis TN.    Raised by her great grandmother.  Who had been her only immediate family.   Her parents both physicians with the CDC.   Were both killed when she was three years old.  Due to their hummer hitting a roadside mine near a refuge camp within the Sudan.   She how ever has never known her grandmother.     Young, full of dreams.   Fatima dreams about becoming a star.   A diva of pop music.   With her great grand mother being placed into a assisted living nursing home.  For in the past few years her great grandmother has not even recognized her.   As she has been afflicted with Alzheimer.        So confident that she would get chosen in auditioning for the current season of American Idol.     Fatima would travel to audition in Los Angles.  Confident she would be put through to Hollywood week.   In which she was selected.   However,  her age at the time came into play.  For Fatima was six months shy of turning sixteen years old.  The minimum age she needed to be on the show.   So she was cut by the shows producer an her dream ended.    This brought about a problem for Fatima.   She had used all her great grandmother's savings not in the bank.   To get out to Los Angles.   Fatima though would prove to be a strong survivor.   A engaging personality that would help her make friends.   So for the past eight months she has lived with new friends.   Like a butterfly moving from one house to another.    She even managed to get herself a job as a drive in diner car hop girl.   A lot of fun as she waitresses on roller skates.    Plus her dream of becoming a star has not died.   As she even has won auditions for being in music videos.  For the sixteen year old has a smoking killer body.   

A type of body that others notice.   A background that certain interests covet.   A bright butterfly that exists yet flirts on the edge of society.   That no one would miss.     A perfect candidate that would not be missed in her own world.   

Kotah

I may be interested, but I wanna see how many people come to play first. >.>
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

LittleKitten

Alright, we already have 6 I believe

LittleKitten

LittleKitten

Feel free to send me a pm or  if you have a character just to jump in and post!

Esoteric Myobi

Hmm, unfortunately this seems to be a little different from what I had imagined and I'm afraid I will have to bow out.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Relic

Coustomer
Name:Marcus...
Height:5.8
Weight:185

A young man born into privlage, quickly growing tired of getting the leftovers after his father enjoyed the slaves he set out for the sex quarter for some fun and has never turned back. His father wields a great amount of influence in the area so he actually has a tab running witch he pays at the end of each month in full. He is definitely a regular and well known to those who have been there a while as one who enjoys taking the girls roughly.