BakemonoShiki [Interest Check]

Started by Leki, February 03, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoanieSappho

SweetSerenade

And Noel is live >D I am very very excited for this now.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Sephora

-rolls about-

I will try and get a character profile written in the next 48 hours or so.   O:)

Leki

Old Granny lives!
Err I mean I'll look forward to it :P

Noel, Akira, Keita are all ready to go~
Leki did work today, Leki did good.

Avalon29

I sleep and then suddenly activity. Darn it why do humans even need sleep? :p

Leki

Activity Rule No.1: Activity shall never occur when you are around, it will always sneakily occur while you have your back turned.

Humans do not need sleep.
As proof all the Occultists have gotten their CS's done already O_o
Just waiting on three Shiki sheets now, and the potential for any new players~
Plus Sephora, Akirakaneda, and Rynn too~ xP

SweetSerenade

When you have a toddler... sleep becomes non-existent, especially when she has an ear infection.

I'm excited to see what characters we get together :3 I'm figuring out some ideas for the future.

OH! LEKI! I just realized... We need to get a list of the characters 'dishes' for the Cafe they will all be 'working' at as part of their front for the Agency... xD

Leki

Shhhh, quiet you!
That's GM stuff that we've planned for later~ xD

To be honest, I wasn't going to bring that up until later since I figured it'd be more fun that way.
I was originally going to add it to the CS... but~
I figured it'd be more fun to spring certain things on the players and force them into thinking something up :P

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Leki on February 11, 2018, 12:14:35 PM
Shhhh, quiet you!
That's GM stuff that we've planned for later~ xD

To be honest, I wasn't going to bring that up until later since I figured it'd be more fun that way.
I was originally going to add it to the CS... but~
I figured it'd be more fun to spring certain things on the players and force them into thinking something up :P
-slaps self- Oh my now I feel like a bad girl... I might have to be punished.

But Seriously...

Well how was I supposed to know that. xP

Anyways, but yeah... I'm really looking forward to what things might crop up with this group that's already developing/

Alistair Leonhart

drops dead

Finally got time to post my sheet xD Yay~ (goddamn it looks much more humongous when seen as a post instead of the message box, sorry for the text wall @____@) Also added the gif cuz hell ye, it's great

Avalon29

Should have the completed sheet done this afternoon sometime. It’ll be quite a bit larger as I’m adding all the rest of Haru’s background stuff snd elaborating on his personality.

Leki

Haha no worries Avalon, take your time~ :P
All the characters sheets got beefed up to an extent...
And I'm pretty sure you can't get any chunkier than Alistair's unless you try xD

I am a bit worried about our current cast though.
We've got the diversity that I wanted....
But I'm not sure that there's much compatibility >_<
I know sex isn't everything... but it's still something
And I'd like everyone to have at least 3+ potential characters they'd consider hooking up with, in order to avoid people bee-lining for characters, and dropping out when it becomes evident their interests lie elsewhere xD

Unfortunately not sure how I could resolve that :/

Alistair Leonhart

Well ouch~ xD

Hm, it's true there's not much compatibility. We should probably wait until more people join and pitch in their character concepts, or we could get the game started while we wait for more people. Maybe the name isn't drawing too many people? Hmm, wonder if putting something like "(Persona/Fate-inspired)" in the title or something would draw in people familiar with those series. Just offering my 2 cents here, pitching some ideas that could help.

SweetSerenade

Oh I can definitely add more to my character sheet, I just kept it 'slimmed down' compared to my usual. I mean, trust me - large profiles is sort of my thing. I can promise that I'd be able to add all of the sordid details and interesting things that make her tick, and probably make one larger than Alistair's. xD

As for the compatibility yeah, there is a huge issue there, but we did get the diversity of characters. :3 Which in and of itself is amazing. Personally, I don't see Noel taking an interest in any of the males currently in the game (Sorry boys, just... not my types. xD ) with the exception of our only Shiki so far, but that'd be more on the rough sex angle of things (and possibly a little on the coercive angle of things.) Otherwise, looks like I'm going to have Noel be a heartbreaker if anyone is interested in her.

Alistair Leonhart

I honestly didn't want my sheet to be used as a reference for the largest one around @___@ I noticed it was getting a bit out of hand when I was fleshing it out but I just kept coming up with stuff and the ball kept rolling, and it ended up like that even though I tried my best not to make it a huge text wall xD I would have added more if more was required, but as it is it's probably gonna give someone a brain aneurysm if I make it even bigger. So for now I'll leave it at that lol. (Also, no prob Serenade, Noel isn't exactly Akira's type either so it's mostly a lack of compatibility from both sides, I'd assume the same goes for the others). Fingers crossed for more people joining and more potential for O-S pairings!

Avalon29

Yay! Done with Haru's official sheet except for GM approval and anything Leki might want me to change.

Relikai

SweetSerenade

Leki

I've received both Avalon and Relikai's sheets, and for the most part they're approved.
I'll send a follow up PM up in a bit though, since I just woke up and need to run a few errands first.
Think with those two though that's everyone who's submitted something accounted for. :)

Avalon29

Woo and Haru is done and in the info thread!

Now if we can get a couple more female characters all will be great!

Leki

And with that, we've officially got a total of six accepted characters (3 Occultist, 3 Shiki)!
Still accepting both Shiki and Occultists, of either gender~
Got all bases covered, so now we just need to meet people's preferences xD

Relikai

Sounds awesome!

Think the next step would be... who would like to form a bond with Tsukasa?  ::)

Leki

Yoshiharu would!
Errr, inside joke, ignore that xD

I've still got an open ear towards secondaries, but at the moment I think akirakaneda and SweetSerenade are the only two tht have expressed interest in that? I'm not opening slots up yet, but if anyone else is interested knowing the numbers would help :P

@Relikai
I think Alistair(Akira) might be interested in Tsukasa?
Might mesh well together too since Akira's practically an aspiring fighter, and Tsukasa's background.
Unfortunately Alistair's going to be busy for the next month.
Not a big deal since we won't be starting for at least another two weeks.
But yeah, just thought I'd raise that as a possibility.

Alistair Leonhart

After checking, it's kind of hard to make Tsukasa's personality work with Akira. He doesn't like people who treat others as lesser beings, though it's definitely not as bad as with some other characters like Leki's Shiki (which Akira would 100% fite xD) Well, today's my last day with internet until March 13th, so lemme know if my sheet still needs fixing or anything else I need to work on quick.