Minority Report-style Virtual Reality Game - Dream Girl required :)

Started by Carlcjjohnson, December 25, 2008, 06:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlcjjohnson

EDIT: For the record, I'm open to as much variation on this idea as people can muster. I'm not necessarily out looking for something too specific, I'm just looking for a good game. I only hope that this idea will be the start of one!

For those of you who haven't seen the movie Minority Report starring Tom Cruise, I'll explain the scene in question which is serving as my inspiration for this idea:

It's the future, and truly realistic and believable Virtual Reality simulation is, well . . . a reality. In fact, so freely is it available that you can literally purchase any kind of tailor-made experience that you might like in a sort of Arcade-style venue, where the service is provided commercially.
Essentially, the customer explains what he/she is looking for, and the technician modifies the scenario to his/her specifications. Alternatively, there could be a pre-existing set of scenarios from which to choose from.

So, I was thinking of this existing on an adult level, whereby sexual desires are satisfied as such. I'm basically talking about a sort of scene where a male is seeking an experience with his dream girl.
That's as much as I'm going to specify right now. As far as specific scenarios go, I'd rather hear what those who'd be interested in such a Game have to say (I hate sounding like a one-minded RP tyrant anyway)  ;)  Feel free to PM me.

I imagine that this could easily turn into a group game, but for now I'd rather just keep it on a one-to-one level, with the thrill-seeking male on one side and the virtual fantasy girl on the other.
Take a look at my O/O thread, and whether any of that tickles your fancy or not, post if you're interested! You might just find that most of the time I have very flexible tastes.

Mention your interest here, PM me with further ideas etc. I eagerly await response(s).

CJ :)

playfullchick76

i have seen the minority report, a good film. from what i can remember, they did that in booths. Would you want it to take place in a room, or booth, and your mind goes free during the experience. The virtua girl from the 6th day comes to mind, oddly enough,lol.

Im curious, tell me more.

Carlcjjohnson

Yes, I was thinking of a sort of booth scenario, with the male's consciousness going elsewhere to experience his fantasy.

RedEve

Consider my interest raised as well. Let me know if you still need help with this scenario.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

playfullchick76

most men that i know love threesomes, i guess thats up to carl, but i wont say no to that.

Carlcjjohnson

Quote from: playfullchick76 on December 26, 2008, 08:50:56 AM
most men that i know love threesomes, i guess thats up to carl, but i wont say no to that.

Funny, that had just crossed my mind. A young, hot-blooded guy looking for a threesome with his two favourite glamour models or something?  ;D

Any takers?

Any other ideas for that matter?

playfullchick76

haha, me and my big mouth. your fav glamor girls, victorias secret angels perhaps, how does that sound.

RedEve

playfullchick76

im sure i can find an image of someone to play out. I dont know how to put pictures in here though, its still beyond me.

Carlcjjohnson

Placing an image? Simple example:

(img)www.image.com.jpg(/img)

Replace the brackets I've placed around the imgs with square ones, i.e. - [] Just quote this post and you'll see how I've done it in the text box!!

Now, as to who would be playing who, since I mentioned glamour models, how about . . . oh . . . I don't know ;)

Keeley Hazell:

and perhaps Alex Sim-Wise?

Two of my personal favourites. Dream girls in my eyes any day!

playfullchick76

I like the look of keeley, she's a british model isnt she, but very sexy.

Carlcjjohnson

Quote from: playfullchick76 on December 27, 2008, 08:54:28 PM
I like the look of keeley, she's a british model isnt she, but very sexy.

Both British, both sexy, and I like the look of both of them, Hence, it would be forseeable that were such VR services available to me, such a scenario would be conceived *dreams*  ::)

playfullchick76

RedEve

I guess that leaves me with Alex Sim-Wise. ;)

So how and when do we start?

playfullchick76

Carlcjjohnson

I'll work on a character profile and post it here soon. It hardly seems necessary for you guys since you're not playing real people :P

RedEve

It might help if you gave us some idea of the girls personality. :p

Carlcjjohnson

Quote from: RedEve on December 30, 2008, 07:52:16 AM
It might help if you gave us some idea of the girls personality. :p

Right, we don't want them to be literally devoid of personality altogether :P

Hmm, well the redhead Alex:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=352427038

http://www.myspace.com/alexandramodel

As for Keeley:

http://www.astrotheme.com/portraits/KV2M2T2dN4x3.htm

Cool? *ponders a character of his own*

Carlcjjohnson

Here we go:

Jake Lloyd

Nationality: British

Jake is a nice guy. Unfortunately for him, nice guys seldom get any. A Computer Science student, he's spent much of his twenty-two years tinkering with the insides of computers more than anything else. For him, Page 3 has been his salvation. He first truly discovered the female form via casually opening his father's morning newspaper and discovering the female wonder within.

Of course, as he is indeed a bit of a geek, he's decided to resort to technology in order to find true satisfaction, and engage in the VR Simulation that has taken much of the world by storm. He's been saving his pennies, working in on-campus IT Repair, and finally thinks that he might be able to afford a fantasy session . . .

RedEve

playfullchick76