News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

Quote from: WyldRanger on November 25, 2014, 11:57:52 AM
Grey shirt and faded blue jeans.

*Takes notes*

:P

OT: Just a black nightie and a cardigan over right now. *Is sick in bed*

Beguile's Mistress

A silky tone-on-tone striped gray long-sleeved blouse and black pencil skirt with sheer black stockings and black suede heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Gold slacks and a long sleeved cream-colored blouse and shiny good flats to celebrate our Thanksgiving lunch at work today.

AmberStarfire

This is an interesting article:
http://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/link-between-clothing-choices-and-emotional-states-0330124

I followed the link from another article about wearing the same clothing types, day in, day out. If I like something I will keep buying it. It was this article:
http://www.news.com.au/finance/superannuation/wearing-the-same-outfit-every-day-is-the-best-way-to-help-yourself/story-e6frfmdi-1227137003936

OT: A black long-sleeved stretchy top with flowers and crystals, grey pinstripe trousers and a dark blue zip cardigan.

Beguile's Mistress

White silk and black lace sleeveless dress with a full skirt, sheer black stockings and black heels with an ankle strap.

sexyboy

im wearing my shorts & teee shirt

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green slacks and a beige turtle neck sweater with a rolled collar and beige suede ankle boots.  Sort of a casual office day today but cold.

AmberStarfire

Black ribbed trousers, a grey New York City (I've never been there) fitted t-shirt, a long-sleeved black top over it, and the brown cardigan with coppery sparkles through it. My hair is down warming my neck.

And little earrings now shaped like musical notes.

Beguile's Mistress

Scarlet fitted business suite, pencil skirt and button to the neck fitted jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

(Shall I admit to wearing this? lol)

A grey jumper with cats on it, an aqua top with butterflies, black slacks and cream coloured socks with hedgehogs and lovehearts on them. :D

sexyboy

i'm wdaring my tmnt pjs & white T

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: AmberStarfire on December 01, 2014, 04:13:29 PM
(Shall I admit to wearing this? lol)

A grey jumper with cats on it, an aqua top with butterflies, black slacks and cream coloured socks with hedgehogs and lovehearts on them. :D
That combination made me smile. :-)

Quote from: sexyboy on December 01, 2014, 09:48:29 PM
i'm wdaring my tmnt pjs & white T
TMNT are always welcome around here!

OT:  Today it's pale gray slacks and a long-sleeved white silk sweater with a pearly gray cardigan over all and black flats for comfort which was a good thing cause it's been a killer of a day.

MelisaArtemis

Something that no self-respecting adults should wear :P

Bliss

A green long-sleeve cashmere sweater over a black and white knee-length bell skirt over ankle-length pyjama pants that pass as loose leggings, plus duo-tone bluegrey and brown heels with a round toe, strap, and wooden button.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved black top with roses, black slacks and a brown zip up Hard Rock Cafe hoodie.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green pencil skirt, white cream colored long-sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Shirt dress of a dusty rose color with a flared skirt, short sleeves and buttons from neck to hem and a belt of the same fabric, sheer beige stockings and beige heels.

MelisaArtemis

AmberStarfire

A blue 'Trespass' fleece, a black cap sleeve t-shirt with tan flowers, a camisole and black stretchy trousers. My hair's tied back in a loose bun.

Beguile's Mistress

Blue and gray and green heather pencil skirt, pale blue long-sleeved blouse, smokey gray stockings and gray heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray slacks with a black pin strip, teal long-sleeved blouse and black loafers. 

AmberStarfire

A grey jumper with a cat print, a long maroon woollen short-sleeved top (almost like a jumper dress), and pink track pants.

Not exactly dressy but it is comfy.

Nihil

Black skinny pants, green french-sleeved shirt, black and green striped jumper, anticrist pendant and ripped leopard socks

Nihil

Jeans, red plaid shirt, black jersey and black heeled booties.

willow

Long sleeve button up shirt n some jeans scarf wrapped up for winter
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th