Roxens m/m search (Now with Plots!)

Started by Roxen, November 13, 2009, 10:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxen

Hello, I'm Roxen  ;D
I'm a generally sub-ish male, and I'm perpetually bored.
I am looking for m/m roleplay, I'll do just about anything, though I do have a few restrictions.
I have a wide range of stuff that I'll do, from happy fluffy romances to hardcore S&M. These are sort of on opposite sides of the spectrum. I would play the role that's in bold. Reply here or send me a message if interested.
Thanks

Business or Pleasure? TAKEN

Businessman/prostitute

A M/M twist on Pretty Woman. A wealthy gay businessman has to attend a family event over a weekend. Used to him showing up dateless, his family always has some woman there to try to set him up with. He wants to bring a male date so that they'll get the picture, but as he is very busy he doesn't currently have a boyfriend, so he hires a male prostitute, has him dress and act appropriately, and takes him along for the weekend. He was prepared for everything, except the possibility that he might fall in love.

Caught

Bully/Victim
This can be set in either college or senior year high school. A bully constantly picks on a quiet gay boy, but after tolerating it for a while his victim grows more and more suspicious that he himself is gay. He starts snooping around, gathering more and more evidence that the bully is gay, intending to put the photos that he gathers on a flyer and post them around the school. Getting braver and braver he breaks into the bully's home, only to find solid evidence that he is in fact gay...and very much into hardcore and even non-consensual bondage. As he is taking photos he is caught red handed, with nowhere to run.

Roxen

Fenriswolf

I might be interested in the Bully/Victum story if you are still looking.
Theirs a bullet in my pocket burning a hole, your so far from your weapon and the place you were born
Ons and Offs