Started by MusicNeverDies, August 01, 2008, 08:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cattycutie

Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0

Ryven

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

Aleksandr

Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Aeval

breakfast  *my favorite meal but one that I rarely eat!*

― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

Pancakes *And here we are, back at square one.*

Aeval

Quote from: Carth on January 01, 2009, 04:58:55 PM
Pancakes *And here we are, back at square one.*
*laughing ALOT!!* but I'm not hungry for pancakes anymore Carth!

French Toast  ;D

― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

XD Oh man. French toast? Someone's pulling out all the stops. I'll have to retaliate with...

WAFFLES!

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

Umm... I dunno what that means! XD

Aeval

Quote from: Carth on January 01, 2009, 05:23:32 PM
Umm... I dunno what that means! XD
Never been to New Orleans, Carth? lovely buttery puff pastry like a croissant..you have led a sheltered life!

New Orleans  ;D

― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

XD I'm a spoiled white kid. I know I've lived a sheltered life.

Umm... lessee... OH! Louisiana? No, too easy...

France!

Kangaroo

People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Kangaroo

People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen