News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Father's Legacy MFF Looking for Females

Started by Orathio, February 25, 2010, 08:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orathio

Father's Legacy

The young man's father had recently passed away and left to his son, the family fortune as well as the mansion where the family was raised. However his sister's remained in the house in service of his father as maid's in the care taking of the mansion. Now the responsibility of keeping the family and the business together was in his hands. The business being a adult toy making brand, the father would test the toys on his sisters, as well as many other things. Now its up to the young man to test future toys and enjoy his time with his sister.

Being away since the young age of 16 to go to college and broaden his horizon. Ten years later they man is now 26 and is summoned back to the family mansion. He find out that his younger sisters have grown into beautiful woman. Craving them and being the master of the house, he begins to use the toys on them as well as train them for his desire of bondage and S&M.

How will the family business fare with a new CEO and will the girls adapt to their brother's style of sex over the old man?

((Ill give some more details to those that are interested thanks ^^))

Carlissa

Would there be actually any sex in this RP? I would like my character to be/get pregnant...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Orathio

Yes there will be sex and would be awesome if both sister became pregnant from the brother. Any other girl wants a role in this RP?

Angelicx

I would like to join, If this is still on going?

Carlissa

Quote from: Angelicx on April 27, 2010, 04:04:35 PM
I would like to join, If this is still on going?

Well, we already have someone else in the RP, but no one is posting it anymore...*cries*
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".