The last hero. (GM looking for a character of any gender)

Started by Jackalope, February 05, 2013, 08:43:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackalope

I'm looking to build a fantasy setting world around the adventure of a character played by another person. I want to tailor it from the ground up, the only thing we'll begin with is that it will be a fantasy setting, possibly leaning ever so slightly toward steampunk. The character I'm looking for will be a hero, recently resurrected long after the age of heroes has ended. In a world he/she doesn't recognise, he/she will be given one last quest to defeat the evil the now extinct heroes thought they destroyed long ago.

So what is a 'hero'? Nobody truly knows what it is that makes these people special. Somehow they are simply superior to the average person. They can master a skill in a far shorter time, they are physically stronger and faster, often smarter and always somehow harder to kill. In the age of heroes, your character was one of the greats, loved and feared all over the continent for his/her battle prowess and heroic deeds. But at the very start of the final battle between good and evil he/she headed the charge and was felled in the first volley of arrow fire, taking one to the heart. After that great cataclysmic battle, the only heroes the world remembered were those who performed great deeds during that battle and after it.

So essentially, your character awakes in a completely new world, devoid of magic, that doesn't remember who he/she is.  This RP is not first come first served and will take place on the forum. Sex is entirely possible and violence is guaranteed so PM me regarding any details about that kind of stuff that you do or don't want to see.

Men, Women and anything in between are welcome.