Dragon's Victim

Started by DarkDaemon, December 03, 2009, 11:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkDaemon

Legends abound of vicious Dragons abducting fair maidens, and then the gallant knight rescues the maiden, they live happily ever yadda yadda.

But what happens if the knight fails? Or if there is no knight for this particular maiden? What does the dragon do with the poor, innocent soul?
Why, whatever he wants.

I'm looking for someone to RP either role, and I don't care about the gender. Send me a PM :). I do want the dragon character to be male.

Possibilities:
Medieval times: standard fare, a European style dragon captures a maiden of some sort, princess or not.
Modern times: Dragons are still around- though they sometimes wear the guise of men, their appetites remain unchanged.
Female maiden: all well and standard. A classic.
Male Maiden: Just to change things up.

Now, Non-con and hard vore are both possible in this scenario, but if you have an idea that doesn't include those, please, I'd love to hear it.
I will have limited access 12/22 through 1/1.
I am myself.
Ons and Offs

DarkDaemon

Ok, until further notice, this is closed. I've got a whole bunch of (very good) RP's, but also a whole bunch of RL stuff I have to do. Sorry! I'll edit this when I get more time, or finish some of the other RP's.
This might be as soon as 2 weeks, once finals are over, but who knows?
Thanks everyone!
I am myself.
Ons and Offs

Peachie

Well, when you get back, send me a PM. I'm interested in this.  :)

DarkDaemon

Oh praise sweet Cthulhu, finals are done, along with this quarter. This means I suddenly have time! And energy! And libido!

In other words, dragon's victim reopened!
Also, kinda side note, if I haven't replied to an RP/PM of yours in the past week, feel free to remind me. My brain was rather fried, so it could have slipped through. I'm sorry if that happened!
I am myself.
Ons and Offs