My Best Friends Sister (M x F & M x F)

Started by DigitLninja, October 15, 2013, 04:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Looking for three more people.

Two best friends, grew up together, spent time together through elementary, high school and now college. both of them have a sister about a year or two younger then them, and both are attracted to each others sister. Nether of them want to tell each other of there need but they both wind up sleeping with each others sister behind each others back. Will the friendship survive when they discover this interaction, will the sisters keep the secret? ect.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

whtbitch4u2own

~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

whtbitch4u2own

lol I know! Well let's see who turns up. Or Digit can turn this into a threesome with a different storyline. Just kidding.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Sol Lua

Sounds like it could be fun, I'll join in!

DigitLninja

sweet we have our fourth! I'll get to work on the game.
Quotes to Live by:

whtbitch4u2own

~White~
Offsite Contact info:

DigitLninja

Alright the OOC thread is up, we can design our characters and prep for the game.
Quotes to Live by: