Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Boru

You can keep the undies, I know they're your fave.  Its all good, Katrina invited me to move in, and let me tell you, she's just like a hurricane in bed...she BLOWS MY MIND!  Far more than you ever did...(turns to walk away)

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Merry Gentry

you always did talk alot.. gave me a headache.. you should go, now
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

kckolbe

I feel so stifled by you, like you don't care about my feelings.  I just need to able to be myself...alone.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Harley Quinn

You remind me too much of my Puddin' that I just can't stay.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

kckolbe

Then go!  I don't need a woman who compares me to food-based terms of endearment anyway!
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

naryashadow

I have to break up, because I am terrified of clowns >.> Save for miss Harley there.

kckolbe

Break up with me?!  Well, how about I just...damn you're hot.  I, I can't do it.  I can't bring myself to break up with you.  How about I just scare you off by moving too quickly?

Intro Thread

Brian Boru

Oh good lord, you are such a scaredy cat.  You gotta cowgirl-up...he's just a clown for goodness sake.  I guess I need to find myself a tougher woman.  Later

A/As updated 2/20/11

naryashadow

Rather not be dating the invisible man anyways

Brian Boru

Better the invisible man who makes you feel good than the one you can see that treats you like crap.  But have it your way, I'm outta here.

A/As updated 2/20/11

abandoneddolly

if your scared of clowns your probbaly scared of dolls too , so It wont work

naryashadow

Can't stand the self mutilation any longer v,v

Brian Boru

I don't have a good reason, but we're through.

A/As updated 2/20/11

abandoneddolly

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

abandoneddolly

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

abandoneddolly

your too busy having your adventures tat you never play with me

Brian Boru

Well, I would if you'd join me, but I can see there is no point in trying to convince you...bu bye

A/As updated 2/20/11

UnluckyBandit

Tales, you're always too busy with your adventures to join in mine.  Im leaving you the kids and heading south.

Jade

You're always so steaming hot I keep burning my tongue on you. Occasionally I just want something ice cold.

Harley Quinn

I don't know who you are anymore, if I ever knew you at all.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn