News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Super Hero Soap Opera!

Started by Jecht, February 09, 2010, 11:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

I started a regular Soap Opera before and it went for a while before people stop posting but this idea seems like it might be more fun.

Imagine being a super hero and you live in a town where there are other Super heroes or villains that roam it's streets. Most likely, all super heroes would know each other and would definitely know the villains trying to do crime. But these people are just as dramatic as the ones you see on TV, right? Of course!They are human.

What kind of stuff would happen?
Jealousy?
Affairs?
Hero and Villain dating?
Revenge?
Finding out your best friend is a super hero too?

Of course we could go with the idea that Heroes don't know the villains or some heroes don't know that each other are heroes.

Only rules is no dying, unless it's dramatic so you can bring them back later or no powers that are unbeatable. Every hero/villain has weaknesses.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

eavatar

I like to use already estabelished heroes or make alternate versions of them. Maybe we could get an already set universe as basis

RedEve

So this would focus more on their interpersonal relationship than on their powers?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Jecht

Yeah mainly. There could be fighting involved but doesn't need to be. I was just thinking if two people get in a fight it's gonna be hard to not fight.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Carlissa

The first soap didnt work, so now your trying to "super" it up? Im guessing that pregnancy would have no problem in this, right?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

eavatar

I am up to try, even if it is a solo game

Jecht

Of course Carlissa, you know I don't mind  ;)

I think it would be fun as a group. I'm guessing so far we have 4 so maybe once we get one or two more we can start.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

eavatar

4 is a good number at my opinion. We can add more people during the game

Jecht

That's fine with me I guess but I could ask Pixi sometime. I'm sure she might want to
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

eavatar

ok... now we can talk about some details.

so what do you imagine about this game universe. Are we going to use an estabelished one or are we going to make them block by block?

Jecht

We could use Original Characters or already made characters but I'd prefer that if you did a hero already made you stuck to their personality. Actually, on second thought, try to make them original so we all don't know what to expect from each other.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry