Villains Unite Roleplay

Started by Villain, December 06, 2010, 10:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

The Raven Point Bar was as quiet as it always was when night fell. It had stood peacefully in the town for years, never doing any harm, yet the townspeople feared it more than anything. The bar to them was a curse, a constant reminder of the horrors that it had once contained; the raging fire that had broken out due to the drunken madness of a gang of sick men. It reeked of sin...but that was why he had chosen it as the location of their first meeting.

He sat in the darkness of the basement which lay concealed by a trap door behind the main bar. He felt comfortable in the darkness that surrounded him. The only light thing that lit up the room was the dull glow of a few light bulbs which hung from the ceiling. He smirked as he pulled out an old charred bottle of whisky; a treasure that seemed to survive the wild inferno which had ravaged the building.

"Perfect" He spoke as he poured a small amount into a single glass and took a small sip, "It is an absolutely perfect night to have company...wouldn't you say?".

mindlessmenage

A hooded figure had been standing behind him. As it lowered it's hood, it was revealed to be a young redheaded woman with striking features. She gracefully lowered herself into a seat and put her feet, that were nestled in four inch red stilettos, up on the table.

"If by perfect you mean drab, eery, desolate, dismal, dreary then yes I'd say it is the perfect night to have company." The girl replied. Her voice was sickeningly sweet and would send shivers down the spine of women and children. "You sure know how to set the mood. I personally prefer something a little higher class but, to each his own."
"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets
oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
- Barbara Bush

"When a guy goes to a hooker, he's not paying her for sex, he's paying her to leave." -Author Unknown

liveobsessed

"You're being offered a job, what are you complaining about?" snapped a woman leaning against the wall. She brushed the grime that stuck to her leather jacked and jeans as she pushed away from the wall. "You knew what kind of place this is. You shouldn't have come if it wasn't up to your standards," she said with loathing saturating her words. The light showed a glimpse of her black hair, and piercing blue eyes, but her other features were hidden by a scarf.
You're not forcing me; I get off in the fight.

Villain

"I apologise for the setting but it was necessary considering my background." He spoke ignoring the woman who had snapped. His voice was dark and sly as he looked at his guests from within the darkness of the basement. He was sat on a charred armchair, his top half was still covered in darkness but they would be able to make out two legs dressed in dark blue tattered jeans and purple sneakers. "I must admit though, I love this place. It reeks of character.".

A gulping sound echoed through the room as the figure drained his whisky before letting out a content sigh. "Perfect...just perfect", he said before two arms stretched out of the shadows. They were clad in what looked like a grey leather jacket and his hands were covered with black fingerless gloves. In one hand he held two glasses and in the other he held a bottle of wine.

"1787 Chateau Lafite" He announced with some pride in his voice. "Said to be the most expensive red wines France has to offer. Sold in auctions for more than a hundred and sixty thousand pounds. Is that more to your taste?" He asked the red head before placing the two glasses on the table in front of him. "Lets not make this meeting unpleasent, I've admired you both for some time. I would hate to get off on the wrong foot.".

mindlessmenage

"Jealousy brings out the worst in people. I don't let it bother me, as you can see it gives you wrinkles." She said pointedly to the other woman with a smirk. "Did you expect me to be humble, darling? I'm arrogant and self-centered. And those are my finer qualities."

She grinned as she saw the bottle. She'd alway loved France, and had dreams of the Eiffel Tower crumbling at her feet. "If I had a heart I'd say you're after it. Alcohol is a weakness of mine. I hope you don't find me rude if I inspect it before I indulge. I wouldn't be where I am today if I accepted drinks from strange men. Especially when we haven't been formally introduced."
"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets
- Barbara Bush

"When a guy goes to a hooker, he's not paying her for sex, he's paying her to leave." -Author Unknown

Villain

"Ah! Your most right, where are my manners?" He spoke before stepping out o the darkness which covered him. He was a young man with dark shoulder length hair which clinged to the sides of his face. He looked like he was in his early twenties but there seemed to be an aura around him that he had seen more violence and evil than any ancient war veteran ever had.

He poured the expensive wine into the glasses with a content smile on his face. It was as if he was immersed in a fantasy that he had craved through all of his life.

"I've gone by many names," He began as the blood red alcohol poured into glass. "People tend to refer to me as the most horrifying criminal they can think of. Such as; Ripper, Lucifer, Fagin, Kruger, Voorhees, Phantom...but I prefer something more original." He spoke before stepping forwards and bowing to his two guests.

"I am Moros." He spoke with the same pride in his voice before handing out the two full wine glasses, "You probably haven't heard of me...that's probably because no one wants to admit that I exist.".

mindlessmenage

The redhead removed her feet from the table and reached out from the glass. She inspected it skeptically before bringing it to her nose, inhaling the aroma. She couldn't count how many times an enemy had attempted to poison her, she actually laughed out loud at the thought. Once she was satisfied it was safe she took a sip, and let a moan escape from her lips.

"This is divine, I do hope you live up to your name like you lived up to your sophisticated wine palette." She teased. "As you already seem to know, I am Serafina. I picked up the name when I first started out in Italy. After I had burned down an old villiage they began to call me that. It literally means the "burning one". Clever bunch, those Italians"

Serafina's eyes analyzed the man. She couldn't help but be curious. "Well, since you know so much about us, why don't you tell a little more about yourself."
- Barbara Bush

liveobsessed

"Is there anything more to tell?" questioned.  She accepted a glass and sniffed it cautiously before taking a drink. "I do apologize if I am overly direct, however, I do not like people knowing information that I do not give them." She paused a moment before turning toward Serafina. "I imagine you don't know my name, and I'd like to keep it that way. However, to simplify things, just call me Maria," she informed with a calm tone, ignoring the bait to delve even further into a fight. While she had started it, she had no time to finish it. "Also, Moros was it? I would like if we could expedite this and get to the point. What do you need?"

Villain

"Serafina and Maria...", Moros spoke the names rolling off his tongue, "Beautiful names. Very appropriate for who they belong to." He said as he looked from one to the other with a sparkle of excitement in his eyes. He had chosen well, they were exacty what he was looking for. He would have been so disapointed if they hadn't met his expectations, if they hadn't they would have to be disposed of and that would be a waste of time and effort.

"I'll satisfy both of your requests soon but I'm afraid I must ask for your patience" He said with a apologetic tone, "We are still expecting one last guest to our gathering and I would hate to have to repeat myself, time is very valuable to me." He said before pulling up his sleeve and checking his watch; a gold rolex that was covered with scratch marks and looked as if it could fall apart at any moment.

liveobsessed

Maria surveyed the room as she sipped the wine. It wasn't such a bad place, and Moros was right, it was saturated with character. She began to slowly walk around the room. "Such manners people have. Time also is important to me, and I would very much like to not wait too long. This guest, will he arrive soon?" she asked. It was not the waiting that bothered her, rather the suspense of not knowing what was going on.

Villain

"She." Moros corrected before pouring out another whisky and sipping it. "Her delay is probably caused due to needing to take care when traveling, a same problem I have sometimes. I think we can forgive her lateness this one time." He spoke before swirling the whisky around and smiling at her, "To be able to drink with three enchanting women, I really am quite blessed." He said despite knowing that compliments would probably fall on death ears.

Lisabeth

The silver Impala sat just across the street from the burned out remains of what was once a bar. Shadows pooled around the vehicle a small line of smoke drifting up from the blacked out cabin. Trinity Telford eyed the structure thoughtfully contemplating whether or not to enter the potential trap. She didn't like getting notes slipped under her door and she liked cryptic messages about secret meetings even less. She and enemies both Legitimate law enforcement and not so legitimate law enforcement. Big players wanted her on a slab and as impulsive as she was Trinity wasn't stupid.
Flicking her cigarette into the street she pushed the car door open glancing one more time at the shotgun on the passengers seat debating taking it with her but in the end decided it might be a bit much if the note sender was on the up and up. Popping the trunk she circled the car tossing the compartment open. Reaching down she felt around the corps that laid hidden within, the original owner of her current mood of transportation he never heard the bullet as it blew his head in half. Grabbing the Nine Millimeter she had tossed on top of his body she sighed slamming the trunk closed.
Rounding the building pressing her ear to the basement  entrance frowning at the banter inside. Throwing it open Trinity rushed inside, the Nine millimeter swept the room in a single swift motion. Just three of them, She could handle three.
"Freeze Bitch FBI!" She screamed at the woman that had been wandering the room the gun trained on her head. Trinity felt her finger twitched against the trigger as the urge to fire vibrated her hand but after a moment she smiled dropping her weapon a finger jetting up mocking the girl.
"I'm just fucking with you. But you never know." She laughed tossing her hair over her shoulder her eyes locking on the only man in the room. "Speaking of not knowing." She rushed forward the gun raised towards his face. "Who the fuck are you Dickhead!? And how the fuck did you know where to find me!"
Trinity was a marked girl. She was wanted for a dozen crimes by the FBI and ATF not to mention criminal organizations that had a prose on her head. "If your a fucking Narc Ill blow your your fucking brains out of your scull! Now i want to know what the hell this is all about and how the hell you knew where to find me But most of all I want to Know!..." She snarled slowly looking from left to right glancing at the glasses in each woman's hand before glaring hatefully back at him. "Wheres my fucking drink?"
"Searchers of Horror haunt strange, far places..."
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Villain

There was a silence for a moment before Moros threw back his head and laughed. "What a fire ball!" He chuckled miming wiping off tears as he looked at their guest. "Maria, Serafina, meet our anticipated guest; Trinity Telford." He spoke gesturing to the woman before him before pouring a glass of whisky and offering it to her.

"As for your question about the method in which I found you it's quite simple my dear," he spoke before taking a sip of his own whisky, "I followed you. For quite some time too, I'm a big fan of your work. That bank robbery incident was just so impressive. Why I can still remember the sound that axe made as you buried it into that gentleman's head. Wonderful.".

He paused to chuckle at the fond memory before he reached up to his forehead and pushed back his fringe of dark hair, "Do you remember me now Trinity? I was the police officer that told you to let them go peacefully. I'm so glad you didn't listen to me.".

mindlessmenage

Serafina chuckled at the scene that had just taken place. "Wow, you really have a flair for the dramatics don't you. Bravo, I really felt the passion." She said, clapping a few times. She picked up her glass and took another sip, then started tracing the rim with her sharp, red fingernail so it made a chiming sound.

"Now is an axe your personal fetish, or just a spir of the moment decision? And was their death quick, and painless, or did you play it out a little? Don't mind all the questions, I find our kind facinating. I personally enjoy my victims well-done." She couldn't help but laugh at her own joke. She found herself quite amusing.
- Barbara Bush

Lisabeth

((Sorry for the OOC post Ill try not to have to many more. Is there a posting order or do we just post as we get around to it?))
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

mindlessmenage

OOC: I don't think there's a posting order. I've just been updating when I can.
- Barbara Bush

Villain

ooc: Theres no order but lets not get so carried away that we leave someone behind, I say if you feel the focus is on your character feel free to post :)

Lisabeth

Trinity looking him up and down, letting light blue hues roll over his body before coming to rest back with his nodding slowly. "Yeah that's right. I remember you know. your a fucking Pig." She spat pressing the gun against his forehead. "You know what i do to fucking pigs!? I chop them into little pieces and feed them to my dogs!... I knew you was a crooked cop." She smiled sliding her gun along her back stuffing it into her waistband. her outfit was simple,black sneakers, slightly dirty bluejeans and a black wife beater. Small dark spots littered the front of her tank top, blood splatter from the former owner of her Impala. her hair was a dark strawberry blond, that wile clean was clearly neglected, as if she run a brush through it when she first woke up and ignored it the rest of the day.
turning from him she snatched the glass walking towards Serafina tilting her head at her question. "You wouldn't be able to handle my fetish if i told you." She said kicking a chair out from under the table flopping down on it. "Killing those assholes, that was just something they had coming. I was going to shoot half of em on my way out anyway. But the axe? They got that because they fucked with me." She let her eyes move across the table swiftly finding Moros. "I took my time. Showed them there own fucking pieces before they died. That's what happens when you fuck with me. And if your fucking me Dickhead Ill cut you open and pull out your entrails you hear me pig? if this is a set up ill make you eat your balls, i will ram those fuckers down your throat!... Don't fuck with me." She smiled downing her drink looking in to the empty glass her lips smacking together flicking he flavor around her mouth. "So what the hell are we doing here?"
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

liveobsessed

Maria tried to shake the feeling of being aimed at. She always worked out of the line of fire; guns were never aimed at her. The commotion that Trinity was causing was distracting her, hindering her ability to think clearly. In an effort to calm the air she downed the rest of her wine and set it on the table in front of Moros. "You have excellent taste," she calmly noted. "I must apologize, but I do have other engagements this evening. This shouldn't take long, right?" she asked matter-of-factly.

Villain

Moros watched Maria as she drained the bottle of wine. He had wondered how she would cope with being threatened at gun point and found her reaction amused him. Although the act of drinking the rest of the wine was an act of fear she had regained her composure almost immediately. He really had chosen his associates well.

"No it shall not, I believe I have intruded on your patience for long enough" He spoke before rising from his chair and gesturing two the three women. "First of all I would like to thank you for giving me your time, I understand it is very valuable and hope not to waste it, however before I can proceed I feel I should make a few things clear." He spoke before glancing towards Trinity for a moment. "As you are all aware I once encountered Trinity at her daring bank raid, however I would like to point out that I was not a crooked cop. I rarely join law enforcement units for information unless I feel that I need to, in that moment I was simply a bystander that decided to pose as a cop. It really is quite remarkable how an advanced level of panic can make police officers forget just who is in their ranks and just easily a person can acquire a uniform".

Moros shrugged and smiled as if the feat was just a simple task before gesturing to Trinity with one hand. "That being said, I would like to thank Trinity for her delicate description of what will happen to anyone who dares break the pact of secrecy that I feel we share. I can honestly say that I very much approve her methods for dealing with such characters.".

He smiled contently before crossing the room and picking up a small black briefcase that lay submerged in the darkness of the basement. "Now Serfina fairly pointed out, I am required to give you some form of introduction as to who I am. I suppose that you could say I'm a visionary of some sorts. You see, when I was a child I always had trouble understanding why people thought that every life was worth something. I'm sure that you can all agree with me when I say that I believe that it is we; the strong and the talented, whose lives are far more valuable than some of the worthless peasants that reside in this world. My father was eager for me to learn this when he blew my mothers brains out because she protested against the intentions of his criminal organisation. In his view it was very bad for business."

He walked back to the table and lay down the brief case on top of its rough surface, he didn't seem to be at all phased by the recollection of his own father gunning down his mother. "You see ladies, I share this information so that you may understand why I can propose what we will do. I very much hope that you will be able to agree my out look on life; which is that the world can just cook and burn so long as it feeds the strong." He explained proudly before undoing the locks on the brief case.

"Which is why I'm capable of proposing a plan such as this." He spoke before taking out two newspapers from the briefcase and placing them on the table before him. They looked like ordinary newspapers that you could get delivered to your door step, but if they looked closer they would notice that the newspapers were dated two weeks after the present day. On one of the front covers it read in big bold letter; 'Thousands Killed in Bank Bombing Terror, Company Left without a leader' and on the other it read 'A Saint in Hiding! Secret Millionaire Lends Financial Support!'.

"You see Ladies what I propose, is that we make a hero" Moros said before pulling out a photo from the briefcase and placing it in between the papers. The photo was of a man in his fifty's wearing an expensive white suit. He looked like a businessman, he had neatly trimmed grey hair that had been put in a bowl cut style. He smiling in the picture but yet he seemed as if he was only smiling due to his own personal arrogance.

liveobsessed

The man in the photo looked eerily familiar, however Maria could not recall a name. She picked up the photo and studied it. Nothing in the picture brought a name to mind. It frustrated her, because if she had her equipment, she would be able to find out more than just his name. "Why is him?" she questioned.

mindlessmenage

Serafina was listening intently, she liked where this was going. She believed that the strong survived, and they had a right to do as they please. However, she also had no fear of death. She was arrogant and had dreams of being infamous. Beethoven, Shakespeare, and Picasso were a few of many who's fame only grew in the after-life.

When Moros revealed the newspapers, Serafina couldn't help but grin madly. "Bank bombing? You're making this offer nearly impossible to turn down." She closed her eyes, smile growing as she imagined the explosion in her mind. It would be like fireworks on the Fourth of July.
- Barbara Bush

Lisabeth

Trinity sighed as Moro talked on. She tossed her head back eyeing a spider that had made its web into ceiling, like a delinquent child in class without a care for what her instructor was revealing. She smiled as the eight legged widow climbed along her silken threads griping a long dead fly sucking the fluid from its body.
Rolling her head on her shoulders was watched him open the case siting up with renewed interest as he reviled the newspapers. Looking them over as both Serafina and Maria made there comments Trinity felt her gut begin to warm a slow building mistrust and anger rising within her.
"What?..." She asked, her voice uncharacteristically soft, giving her head a slight shake as if to physical display her disbelief. "Make a hero? Who the fuck gives a rats ass about this Dogfucker!? Wheres the pay off! I mean i was expecting a diamond hist or a hit on some Mafia families first born but this shit? What the fuck is all this? Wheres the fucking money!" She screamed fighting back the urge to pull her gun and shoot everyone in the room. She never had a vision for the big picture, it was a flaw of hers and one that she would never admit to. She was simple and worked in simple ways. If someone was fucking with you, kill them, if a wall blocked your path, knock it down. She didn't understand politics or manipulation. She knew one thing and one thing only, getting her job done in the most straight forward and more often then not bloody way possible. "This sure sounds like Bullshit to me Pig. You better pray you ain't waisting my fucking time."
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Villain

"Ah Serafina your enthusiasm is much adored." Moros spoke with a chuckle ignoring Trinity's tantrum as he looked at her fondly while she immersed herself in the fantasy. He could just picture the wild noise of explosions echoing through her mind while brilliant scarlet flames burned before her. It was wonderful to have such an artist in his presence.

"This is Teddy Windsor." Moros spoke addressing Maria as he addressed her question before pulling out a file that said the gentleman's name on top of it. "Teddy Windsor is a rather successful business man. He has worked his way through the trials of the stock market while also managing to maintain a very steady position as a financial advisor to banks and even governments themselves. The astonishing thing however is that Teddy has kept himself relatively low profile, why if you went into one of the banks he most recently worked at they would assure you that he never existed." Moros explained with enthusiasm and wonder in his voice as he looked over the picture of the old man.

"That is of course because Teddy has a rather black background. He deals in all sorts of criminal organisations dealings and accounting's and is considered a very useful tool when a crime boss wishes to nab some of the high rollers money without them knowing it." Moros explained as he opened the file revealing Teddy shaking hands with gruff looking figures of all sorts. "I believe you will have heard of the name 'Spider Web' won't you Maria? Well this man is the very spider that made that web." He spoke as he stole a glance at Maria to see if she would be unnerved by the idea that he knew something she didn't.

"Now as Trinity politely asked, what is the fucking point of all this?" Moros joked as he gestured to the two newspapers before him before sitting back in his chair and smiling smugly. "I recently met with Teddy and managed to persuade him that he could aim higher. He could sever all traces of his background whilst keeping all of his money and providing himself with an ideal opportunity to grab a seat in the government." Moros explained before pointing to the newspaper which talked of the bombing.

"One week from today we will blow up the centre of one of most established banks in the country. It will be a disaster, there will be bodies everywhere, it will be chaos and tears and so much panic, the whole place will be in uproar." He spoke with delight in his voice before shrugging nonchalantly. "Naturally the newspapers will seize the opportunity to report on the incident and point blame at the government, the law enforcement and more than likely terrorist organisations. After all their all going to be to blame for going and killing not only hundreds of people but also the board and president of a well established bank that they country depends on."

Moros reached for his whisky glass again and poured another shot as he continued to explain, "Then one week after Teddy will appear and show up everyone. We will offer financial support for all the grieving family's as well as generously offer to take the reigns of the company because they will suddenly discover that he has had hundreds of connections with them over the past thirty years and the papers will love him. He will have the public's support in waves causing the government to blindly approve the decision. After all if they refuse then the papers will start blaming their incompetence again. Once this is done Teddy will be free to grow ever more powerful and will eventually make his way into politics and then presidency.".

"Now our reward for providing this opportunity for Teddy is that we shall not only be compensentated gernously for our efforts but he has also promised us a large share in the banks profits as well as several political and legal favours that we are free to cash in at any time we like." Moros explained while his grew grew larger, he really did love the plan he had concoted, to him it was priceless art. "So imagine Maria, if you wanted even more information on what the secret service is doing, he will get it for you. If you wanted to rob a hundred banks, Trinity, and avoid getting the death sentence when they caught you then he would be the one to let you off and if you wanted to blow up a football stadium just because you didn't like the game on that day, Serafina, you could do it and he would approve it because he would work it in his favour."

He paused for a moment before sitting back in his seat, "Are there any questions? Is my offer tempting enough for you?".

liveobsessed

She had indeed heard of "Spider Web" but never investigated it. Now she wished that she had. The thought of unlimited information distracted her from thinking further on it. With that she would be able to find the man she was looking for, undoubtedly. She already felt too close to the operation, but she could not refuse such compensation. "What do you need to know, and when do you need it?"