Male seeking a female rp partner (lots of ideas)

Started by Sethtwo, January 07, 2011, 01:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethtwo

I'm back. And I've got lots of ideas, and I'm looking for maybe ONE more story. Check back often anyway, updates are almost always being added. Exceptions may be made for players I had games with before my last great vanishing act.

Corruption and Seduction: Suffering from boredom, an incubus decides to have a little fun. And what better way to have fun than to find an innocent girl in today's world and open her eyes, showing her all that she's missed? Girl could be anything, but thumbs up if it's a Catholic schoolgirl or the like. Specific kinks are open, but D/s, bondage, humiliation, and maybe abuse are the big ones as the demon shows the girl not only what she's missed, but also her place.

These three require some working knowledge of Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO. Preference will be given to those who have played the storylines in question.

CRAVING  The Apprentice: Based, somewhat, on the Sith Warrior and Jaesa Willsaam relationship. A Sith Warrior has been tracking a skilled Padawan for months, obsessed with claiming her and making her his Apprentice. Her Master is doing everything he can to keep her safe and hidden. But after months of constant travel and constant torment from the Warrior, she is beginning to chafe under her Master's strict training and demands. Her capture leads to her training, corruption, and seduction into becoming a powerful Sith. Eventually, what started as hate turns to devotion to her new Master, and even love.

CRAVING  Winning the Great Hunt: Based on the Bounty Hunter storyline from SWTOR. An aged Bounty Hunter seeks to compete in and even win the Great Hunt. With him is a young female hunter eager for fame, glory, and credits. When he takes her under his wing, they begin to work together. Can they manage to win the Hunt before they drive each other crazy? The exact plot is open to discussion, but this is a story about the eager youngster and the experienced, cautious veteran trying to work together, with plenty of sexual tension and disagreements thrown in. But perhaps she has an ulterior motive as well: Teaching the old hunter in rusted, sour armor that there are still things worth living for.

Behind Enemy Lines: Taking place during Act II of the Imperial Agent storyline. The stress of being a double agent is crippling enough. The stress of being trapped in the role with no way to escape is even more crushing. And so the Agent begins to try and blow off steam between assignments and missions. Until one particular woman catches his eye and shows him, perhaps, that the Republic isn't so bad after all. There are several directions this one could go, such as him getting her to defect to the Empire to join him, or her convincing him to defect to the Republic for real. All the while, both are keeping secrets from the other.

The Vampire and the Veela: As the title suggests, I'm looking to do something in the HP verse. However, canon characters will be background characters at least, and may not even come up at all. The Wizarding World, and Wizarding Britain in particular, has slowly become even more corrupt and repressive, especially toward near humans and other creatures. That leaves most dark creatures only a few options: Leave the country, hide among the Muggles, or perhaps try to create their own hidden communities, much as witches and wizards are hidden from Muggles. However, recently passed laws allow for and require the hunting and removal or destruction of any dark creatures in Britain. And that is where the story picks up. A vampire and a veela on the run together, though by no choice of their own. Having to survive together means they need to depend on each other. Easier said than done, when they both want to strangle the other. I'm looking for a forced relationship, a love/hate relationship with a healthy dose of unresolved sexual tension, and they're both hiding secrets. Can they survive, or will they kill each other three days in? Obviously, I'm searching for someone to play the Veela, while I'll be playing the vampire. As HP is vague on its vampire lore, I plan to use Vampire the Masquerade lore and rules. Familiarity with that game is nice, but not at all required. This will be mostly vanilla, as the relationship and survival struggle is the main component.

Superheroes: But not comic book heroes. Tokusatsu heroes. Japanese super heroes. Super Sentai. Kamen Rider. GARO. No real plots in mind, and it'll depend on which sandbox we jump into.

PM me about any of the ideas and we can talk.

Anithinum

On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

Sethtwo

Sounds good to me. I'm actually about to head out for a prior RL commitment, but send me a PM to start the discussion about specifics, and we'll get stuff worked out.

Sethtwo

Sethtwo

UPDATED: Who's Going to Know (Alternate), cleaned up the list.

Angelicx

i'm interested in the Brother/sister RP.
If it's still open, just PM me.

Lady Lunarius

I am very interested in "It has to be this way." I'll shoot you a pm. ^_^
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Sethtwo

UPDATE: Added An Eye On The Babysitter, Beauty and the Beast spin-off

Sethtwo

UPDATED: Cleaned up, and added Little Red Riding Hood

Damned Eternally

Really interested in "It has to be this way".  The guilt that would be riding in this game would be hard to handle. I really like the idea.
Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.

Katrina

margossweet

Like the red riding hood idea dont mind beastiality plot at all.
For every women there is a man but I don't mind two or three

LolitaIngenue

The Little Red Riding Hood one sounds quite interesting. :)

Sethtwo

While I appreciate everyone's interest in my ideas, I'm actually not looking for new stories at the moment. I will keep you all in mind if that changes, however.

Sethtwo

Sethtwo

UPDATED: Re-added Captured and Controlled. Let's give this another shot.

Sethtwo

Slate's been wiped clean. This includes some old ideas coming available again.

JadenMystic

Little Red Riding Hood sounds like it could be a fun one to do. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.