The Darkness Rift... (STILL OPEN FOR EXTRAS!)

Started by Chreestafer, October 25, 2012, 08:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlemagne

I might pass then. The only Engineer I know how to play is the type Isaac Clark is. And all he does is kill Necromorphs and presses a few buttons to open doors. But thanks for considering.

Wargtass

O/O

Chreestafer

hey all looking to start this soon, please check out the new threads and once everyone is ready we will start! i need one thing from each of you, i need to know if you are going to still be part of the malitia or if you on your years of unactive duty.  My character will be on unactive duty, and will be need to be found, others may be the same but i need a mix of people still in duty and unactive.  Wargtass, your still active, and will recieve "orders" from your comanding officers soon :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lady Avacyn

Elven Sex Goddess

Wargtass

O/O

Chreestafer

ItsOzone yes your accepted, and fine everyone be active why dont you! lol ill be the only unactive drunk!
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Sorry guys got a tad bit busy but I'm back.... the game will begin tonight :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

OK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS HERE!!!!!!

THE DARKNESS RIFT BEGINS!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=158832.0
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lady Avacyn

Chreestafer

well everyone will be starting at the point of recieving the message from Syks,
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lady Avacyn

Okay. Still need to figure out how Phia's intro should run.

Olufemi

*le sigh*

Work has been so busy. I have no time. Up at 4:30am home 7:30pm eat then to bed. Weekends to do housework shopping and get away from monotany.

I just don't think it be nice for all of you to wait a week for me to reply at the very least.

Have fun! I am sure I will enjoy the read.
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
On's & Offs [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
A/A - Updated Aug 22, 2011 [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
Roleplay wants [/td][/tr][/table]

Lady Avacyn

Chreestafer

Awesome post! Now got to await the rest of the crew.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elven Sex Goddess

Charlemagne

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Elven Sex Goddess

O:)   I am,  just waiting on others to post their first introductory posts to the game thread also.   

Lady Avacyn

I still live! Waitin for this to get in full swing!

Chreestafer

HAS THIS DIED!!! :(

if so spots are reopened to who ever wishes them :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lady Avacyn

Noes! It can't! I dunno what to do till someone else posts though... You might have to take charge...

Chreestafer

trust me ur still in but all i have is 2 people now
Ons and Offs
F-List