Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphael

That's it! This is the last time your slaves are sitting on my favorite dining chair! I am tired of repeating myself, over and over again, the same old thing every day - not on my favorite chair! I can't take it anymore! I'm through with you!

-takes chair and storms out-

sirtree

Sorry I would never be able to go on with a person who kills so many trees for nice chairs... You monster. *sways in the wind*

Skadii

Okay...you put out...now get out! *folds her arms and taps her foot waiting for him to leave*

Adammair

Hmph...asking a tree to 'leave'? I simply can't be with someone who doesn't appreciate a good pun. Farewell... *he turns and walks slowly away, with a tear in his eye*

Arcite

I know we both care about the trees, but well, I just don't care about you.  Not like that anyway so it's over.
Keep pretending this is how it's supposed to be and smile pretty for the camera.

LaOnomatopoeia

I can't play this game anymore, it's killing me. I'm sorry, but I cannot be with a man who doesn't know how to properly hold his weapon.

Iuda

I'm sorry... It's not me it's you... You've changed... You're fired... Goodbye... Thanks for understanding. ;D

LaOnomatopoeia

Fired?? You can't fire me, I quit! Uh... wait... I mean, you're fired. It's over!

Mordred

I'm sorry but.. the little blue penguin that sometimes visits my strange little dreams told me it's best if we go our separate ways. He whispered these words while smoking a cigar that sent my easily led little mind upon paths where I could feel the sun had just been. Lovely one, I must heed these words. Besides.. you snore. It echoes inside my coffin and drives me crazy! Later, babe!
*See Pillory*

Moraline

I've had enough of your shifty eyes and mysterious ways.  At first it was cute and a bit exotic but now it's just down right annoying. I don't care how hot you are, how great your body is or what an awesome car you have. Let's just have break up sex and get this over with, I'm so over you.  Now hurry up, get undressed, and in my bed.

Robelwell202

You've made me envyous of that log long enough.  I've begged, I've pleaded, I've even done things that degraded my self-esteem!  It's  over.  I can't complete with a log.
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

AribethAmkiir

*sighs*  How many times have I asked you to leave the confetti outside.  Do you know how many times I've vacuumed today?  I just can't do it anymore.  I'm done.  I'll pick my stuff up tomorrow, it better not have confetti all over it.

Grainne

Ari, love..I'm sorry but all the black and white is just..just too much for me. I'm a girl who likes color and I thought we could make it work, but *sighs* I am afraid we just come from two different worlds. Good bye beautiful.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

AribethAmkiir

*sobs*  You.. you don't breakup with me...  ahh, who am I kidding?  You're right.  You're absolutely right.  Was fun while it lasted.  :P

LaOnomatopoeia

I don't think so. You need to have a backbone, you tell her why she doesn't deserve to break up with you! I can't be with someone so weak-willed. We're through.

FortunateTaboo

The fact that you constantly have some loud obnoxious sound effect day in and day out.. Even the overly dramatic faps and slops in bed! It was fun the first time, but that's it's no fun seeing an attraction more than one. Sorry.. you circus freak!

/leave
My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

Skadii

Well, the fact that you are so very judgmental of circus freaks is a total deal breaker! We are over! I'm leaving you for a circus freak!

LaOnomatopoeia

Oh... oh that's so nice colerie, but... there's this carney I've been seeing. It's getting serious... Sorry, doll, but it's over before it even began.

(Also, put on a jacket, you'll catch your death!)

Skadii

*her mouth drops open in shock* But...but I thought you liked me! Fine then...I'm moving on with this new circus freak I just met! You will miss me and I will laugh when you do!

JackWhite

Are you calling me a circus freak? That does it. You just crossed the line, this isn't worth it. It's over!

Skadii

Jack...if you can't roll with the rest of us circus freaks, it's over! *huffs off and looks back with a tear in her eye*

Rel Mayer

How could you kiss that other man! I thought we had something special. ;_;

Mordred

I know I shall regret this decision.. in fact, I already do. Ohhh, but here we are and these words seem to be unable to stop. Sorry, oh scrumptious one.. we gotta call it quits. I'm sure later you'll definitely hear a tap on your window, with me realizing the madness of this path.. but for now.. I must go. Softly. After, I hope, one last very probing kiss?
*See Pillory*

FortunateTaboo

Sorry.. but Russel Crowe just posted on fb that he's single.

^^
My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

Inari

I'm sorry I just can't be with you any more. Waking up with a pillow full of your stinky drool for the last few months is just too much. :(