A guardswoman's misadventures [Seeking GM for smut-heavy WH40K-Stuff)

Started by SaintSicaire, August 15, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintSicaire

On caveat first: I'll be mostly absent during September, so I don't think I could manage to get this story going until October, but I thought I post the request right now, just to get it out of my system^^

So, after being exposed to a certain amount of lewd Warhammer 40k-Fanart, I've been thinking about this setting quite a lot in the past days. And while the setting is not inherently sexy, if you take a little freedom here and there in the lore department, there are plenty of opportunities for lewd (and occasionally really sick stuff)
But since decision making is not really my strong side, I thought: Hey, why not a long, episodic story of a young female member of the Imperial Guard?
So I'm looking for a GM to push my character into the aforementioned misadventures (preferably in freeform, I'm not really a fan of systems)
As mentioned in the title, this would be a quite smut-heavy RP and ideally tapping into some rather extreme stuff, I'm open for suggestions^^

Below a short list of ideas (mostly in no particular order) I'd like to see. Just as an orientation, I prefer to work out the details with an interested partner^^

• A little improvised orgy in the barracks or an old-fashioned trench-quicky to maintain morale (Yes, in the grim darkness of the far future there is only war, but you need to vent some steam from time to time!)
  • Superior officers/commissars taking advantage of their subordinates (Or maybe a horny Tech-Priest?)
  • (Of course) An encounte with the forces of chaos, either cultists or Chaos Space Marines (Including, but not limited to followers of Slaanesh. Yes, s/he is the god/dess of Fuck in and of itself, but there are still Hatefuck, Mindfuck and Spreading STDs for the other three)
  • Dark Eldar (Just Dark Eldar. The whole culture is essentially a BDSM-party that got reaaaaaally out of hand)
  • Tyranids/Genestealers. I like tentacles.
  • After encountering the above mentioned dangers, being rescued by loyal Space Marines (Yes, I know, technically they don't have a libido, but come on! If you have these hulking angels of death with the masculinity turned up to eleven... Where's the fun, when I can't have some drunk, horny Space Wolves, celebrating their victory?)
  • A short, but intense examination by the Inquisition (Just to make sure, there is no heresy or corruption left)
  • This final point, I'd very much like to see somehow implemented, maybe as the final episode: After somehow surviving all this MC is somehow captured by the Tau and after brainwashing convincing her to join the Greater Good, they realize that she would serve said Greater Good best as a prostitute. I mean, she has experience and maybe develped a taste for xenos...

Another interesting idea I had recently:
A chaos-preacher appears in the lower parts of a hive-world, to start a cult. Sadly, for some reason, this cult never takes really off and he leaves. The only person he could really convert was a smart, promising hive-girl, that, with her newly found knowledge about the dark gods sets off on an adventurous journey to gain the favour of chaos.
But, shortly after her departure, she is caught by a small band of Space Marines (ideally Space Wolves or someone else with a soft spot for humans), who decide to take her to the Inquisition, because dealing with upstart-heretics is far below their pay-grade. But, she manages to seduce one of her captors to join her quest (Because a) he likes the prospect of getting to nail that cute heretic-girl  and b) for a young ambitious Wolf the promise of becoming the perfect warrior is quite intriguing)
So the two escape and travel the galaxy on their never- (or maybe) ending quest to become Prophetess/Warlord of the Ruinous Powers.
(I'd really like to see the power dynamic between the two play out^^)

So...these are the ideas I've been carrying around the past days. If any (or ideally all of it^^) does tickle your fancy, just PM me!

"Nideriu minne heizet diu sô swachet
    daz der lîp nâch kranker liebe ringet"

~Walther von der Vogelweide, german minstrel (1220)

Request-Thread
Ons//Offs

SaintSicaire

"Nideriu minne heizet diu sô swachet
    daz der lîp nâch kranker liebe ringet"

~Walther von der Vogelweide, german minstrel (1220)

Request-Thread
Ons//Offs