A Couple of Desired Scenes (M for F)

Started by BlueEyedBard, November 03, 2013, 08:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

Hey there folks, I have a couple scenes in mind that I need committed partners for. So if either of these sound fun to anybody, go ahead and shoot me a PM so we can try and set something up.

I'm looking for partners who will post at least once a week, and I understand delays and life. All I ask is that you communicate with me if your posts will be delayed and I will do the same. Also the two stories I am trying to create have very specific worlds that they come from. That said I would really appreciate it if you are familiar with the universe of the scene. I have tried to teach people about Star Wars who are not familiar with it at all and it just never works out.

So with that said here are my two story desires:

Dr. Who - A new doctor, a new doctor's assistant, a new adventure through time and space!
Simple enough, I want to create a new doctor and start the adventure with all new encounters and experiences. I also wanted this story to be episodic like the show is laid out. We would work through a plot and then move on to another episode. Of coarse the plots in this series would probably be a bit more naughty ;) after all isn't that something we all wanted to see, right?

Star Wars: The Sith Apprentice
This is more of a slave and master type story but it is a master and apprentice situation. Because they are Sith the apprentice may be treated like a slave to be broken before they are rebuilt into a powerful Sith master.

That's what I'm looking to create at the moment and none of the plots are set in stone so we can hash out just how we want the stories to go. So shoot me a PM if you are interested.

And have a wonderful day.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

I have had quite a few interested in the Dr. Who plot and I think I can only do a couple at a time So I am striking it from the list for now.

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off