News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulnerable

"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

HansTrilby

"I wrote your name upon the back of my hands, slept upon it then I woke up with it backwards on my face: Reading forwards from my mirror to my heart."

"Now, Watson, the fair sex is your department," said Holmes, with a smile, when the dwindling frou-frou of skirts had ended in the slam of the front door.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Sybl

I have a solution, just not your kind, want a perm? :P

Vulnerable

"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Anesa

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Would you believe I've never had a perm?

Zaphod

Belle33

Would you believe I've not been to that salon in a month? *sobs*

Zaphod

Xandria

Do you really think she'll say no?  ;D
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Jeffrey

O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Belle33

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Zaphod

Xandria

Haven't we had this conversation?  ;)

Jeffrey

What conversation would you like to have?
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Anesa

Zaphod

No, but can I paint yours in hot pink? ;)

Belle33

Zaphod

Would you like to see my certificates?

Anesa

Belle33

Anesa

Want me to do you, and then...you do me?  (I was talking massages.....lol) ;P