News:

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Aiden, May 22, 2011, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CmdrRenegade

Quote from: Darkcide on July 08, 2012, 02:18:37 PM
Well there was one time, this was back in Highschool. One of the kids who did that in an online game? I actually went to school with, I recognized his voice and made him publicly apologize during lunch. Like the kid actually literally lived across the street from me. But eh I don't really get into backs and forth with them because it is pointless.

Good for you.  I bet he straightened out at that point now that an online action carried a consequence.  That's the reality though.  Threat of consequence for certain actions is the only thing that's going to keep some people from acting like dickheads.  Sadly, we aren't even close to figuring out how to do that, unless we do what South Korea does, which I don't think I want to advocate.
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

The Golden Touch

-geeks out on LoL for a while before work-

>:)

Glad that I haven't seen Jayce around much yet.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Ryven

Quote from: The Golden Touch on July 08, 2012, 04:59:07 PM
-geeks out on LoL for a while before work-

>:)

Glad that I haven't seen Jayce around much yet.

Of course you get on LoL right when I'm about to leave. :P

Shjade

I've discovered I really enjoy playing Zilean in all-mid games. I might have to try using him in normals wh- oh wait I don't play those nevermind.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Life in Color

Quote from: Shjade on July 09, 2012, 03:55:04 AM
I've discovered I really enjoy playing Zilean in all-mid games. I might have to try using him in normals wh- oh wait I don't play those nevermind.

What do you think f the new map?

Cybrewaste

Quote from: Alixandre on July 09, 2012, 06:15:43 AM

It's super fun. I think I've played on SR map once since the Proving Grounds came out.

It's really fun to play champions that don't really conform to the meta that well, chilling out with some friends in a more relaxed environment.
Need a new RP? Swing by my RP request thread

Check out my Ons and Offs!

Haven't received a reply and you're not sure why? There may be a reason! [Updated - 30/6/15 AEST ]

Posts owed: [6/7]

Shjade

Quote from: Alixandre on July 09, 2012, 06:15:43 AM

I really wish it had three turrets before inhib instead of two, and that it didn't have bushes in the lane. Bushes + only two turrets let some comps just steamroll too fast for the other team to get up to speed if they have champions that require more gold to become effective. The increased mana regen only exacerbates that issue. A heavy push team can be essentially unstoppable, far worse than the same comp would be on SR.

That said, I've been playing PG more often than SR since it came out simply because you can't cheat in PG. People were cheating/trolling SR ARAM games way too often. :|
◕/◕'s

The Golden Touch

-facepalm-

23/0/2.... Cait. Three PD.

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Shjade

They enabled the tutorial map - that single lane map - for custom games. People use it to play ARAM now since it's just one lane.
◕/◕'s

Chris Brady

Oh, so not new.

Is it Bot-able?

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Gavlois

Unfortunately not. Can't place bots in the map :(
O/O

Korliana

I wish I understood the Summoner's Rift meta better than I do. Right now, all I can do well is solo mid with Ezreal. Working on trying some support on bot lane with my roommate playing an AD carry.

As things stand right now, I'm a dominion player. There isn't much of a meta there yet, so it's a bit easier to play, especially if you have a good team mindset.

Gavlois

Quote from: Korliana on July 10, 2012, 04:38:43 AM
I wish I understood the Summoner's Rift meta better than I do. Right now, all I can do well is solo mid with Ezreal. Working on trying some support on bot lane with my roommate playing an AD carry.

As things stand right now, I'm a dominion player. There isn't much of a meta there yet, so it's a bit easier to play, especially if you have a good team mindset.

Look who found the thread ;D
O/O

SinXAzgard21

If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Ryven

Ooooo!  A plant themed champion.  I like her already. :D

Also!  I'll be on tonight to play some if anyone wants!

Shjade

The number of times they say "unique" when talking about her makes me think she's going to be either completely broken or completely useless on release because she won't "fit the meta."
◕/◕'s

Ryven

Quote from: Shjade on July 10, 2012, 07:54:41 PM
The number of times they say "unique" when talking about her makes me think she's going to be either completely broken or completely useless on release because she won't "fit the meta."

Either that or they're trying to reassure the players that she is actually interesting enough to play coming after 100 champions before.

Chris Brady

They redid Evelyn and Twitch...  Anyone check the changes out yet?

Ryven

Quote from: Chris Brady on July 12, 2012, 02:59:20 PM
They redid Evelyn and Twitch...  Anyone check the changes out yet?

Haven't checked them out yet, but I'm interested to see what they did to Evelyn.

Chris Brady

You can read what they did on the patch notes, I'm curious to see what people here have to say on the changes.

Ryven

Quote from: Chris Brady on July 12, 2012, 03:38:32 PM
You can read what they did on the patch notes, I'm curious to see what people here have to say on the changes.

In theory, Evelynn sounds more viable for team fights and with the speed boosts, she'll have more survivability.  I also like the fact that she has passive stealth that is always on when she's out of combat.

The Golden Touch

I played with an Evelynn today and she said that none of the changes were implemented yet. -shrug-

Shjade

Homepage says "In an upcoming patch," so it's probably not live yet, no.

Just on paper, though, the reworks sound good to me. Not sure what I think about giving Eve an ult that both shields her and does %health damage, but hell, she deserves a useful one after her last ult. Love the notion of increasing hate spike's range and giving her better chase abilities. I think it should be interesting.

Twitch's update seems like...well, they basically just buffed all his abilities across the board, except for making his ult do reduced damage to extended targets. Not sure what to think about that.
◕/◕'s

SinXAzgard21

If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.