angels and demons

Started by Chreestafer, February 04, 2010, 08:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

im intrigued.....has anyone else seen the TV show Supernatural?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Bluevamp

yeah I have seen it once or two times, but I don't watch it, sorry" but why?
I finely found you ~giggles~ ^)^
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Chreestafer

YAY! im found! but truely and personally im lost but oh well! we are lost together, lol

anyways, sorry for the little rant there, but it my favorite show lol we can do a rp off the lines of the show
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Bluevamp

hells I got to many favorite shows, teehee" but honey I is always lost no matter what, that why I is a little insane and a lot of crazy ;)  well I never tryed it befor; but guess can try it once huhh"  But I have played a lot of diffrent ppl, in rollplaying.. but my best is a ladyvampire ^_^ so tell me what you want or what?
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Chreestafer

what characters do you sually play?

and lol i like em crazy so this will surely be fun  ;D     ;)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Bluevamp

well lets see like I said my ladyvampire is the best out of all of them, but I have played an blueangel, Sasukes a female samurai, and a ladydragon-Princess of Dragons: and Miss Kitty a cat person, and that is half wolf demon" and Iceangel, I can't think, oh yes there is one more I played Princess Zelda, the Princess of hyrule: now that is all I can think of right now, I have been playing rollplaying a very long time ~smiles~
how about you
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Chreestafer

i have Nikki aka Nicholai in medieval hes a warrior of sorts, in modern time hes a navy seal

there is tristyn, in medieval hes a psion, mind user and a swashbuckler hehehe

i have Sevryn, hes a warrior whose soul goal is to become the avatar of the grim reaper, he has a preaty interesting story
what ever turns ya on  ;)  ;)  ;) we can use id like to bump it up at a later date
Ons and Offs
F-List

Bluevamp

~laughs a little~ wow they sound great, but I like the last one you talked about the Sevryn, hes a warrior whose soul goal is to become the avatar of the grim reaper; he dose sound very interesting and I bet his story is too. like to hear it; and yeah letter on we could maybe bump it up at a later date... but I is a ladyvampire, everyone likes her and I do too; that is if you do'''?''' did you read about her unm me in my Ito"
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

sorry but while I am waiting on you and your answer I is rollplaying at another site too, it about to die out like most of them has... but a few of us are trying to keep it alive  :D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Chreestafer

its ok, i need to go to bed for work anyways, but ill be checking ym post tomorrow, can you post her story to me, and then ill post his tomorrow after work
Ons and Offs
F-List

Bluevamp

I sure will, I look forward to it  :-)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

Princess Bluevamp of The Lonely Ravens-a vampire with a soul and heart"
My burned soul is now in ashes {and yes I is over 18yrs old}
I am of good or bad'' it really depends on the side of my temper you get on! I am a vampire with a soul and a heart that is true and there is a lot of other thing that come with it as the feelings of others;- human or demons or animals; I feel them all:I have Telepathically powers and as well as Hypnotizeing" Don't under line my being a Vampire I do have powers and that I am known as a very seductress Lady Vamp of the nights and yet I can be in the sun as well only for a bit:: allso I am very friendlly, loveing, give out hugs type vampire! { its nice to meet you all huggs ^)^

{{FATE

The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting

Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly

The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh

Raining tears of blood I drink as you die

Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt

The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea

You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes

Just one taste of me and we live eternally

You drink to Fate}}

and goodnite to you:
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Chreestafer

well sevryns story is he is generally a good man, but a demon came to his home town as a kid and destroyed it its basic, and he was left orphaned, and since then he grew up on the streets till a man name Marcus found him and raised him as his own son, marcus was the leader of a group known as the Fallen Angels, they were a mercanary group, which is officially outlawed in some parts of the country, well he makes his way through the ranks and becomes a great warrior, well also as a kid he faught the demon of with a scythe so that became his weapon of choice, as well as he was scared/cursed by the demon so when demons are near he feels them, so hes a slayer, and his theory is that the world needs balance and that is what he wishes to give it! thats the basic over veiw so you interested?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Bluevamp

hey Chreestafer sorry was not on today, not at much at all.. had things to do,,, I is on an old cp that I is useing untill mine is back from the shop from being fixed and all cleaned out & tuneup" ~smiles~ but I is geting my new laptop this Tuesday so it will be a 100% better,,,~grins~  and am I ever interested''' you can take that as a yes!!!  ;D  but just one thing I must as you,,, even tho he kills all demons.. unhm there is some good ones out there for one, and the other is wel I as and is a vampire even tho I have a heart and soul,,, I do have demon in me cause of a curse''' that was left as well as a mark on me,,,, so would you kill me even tho I am of good in alot of ways''''' its a long story ok...
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 04, 2010, 09:26:21 PM
sorry but while I am waiting on you and your answer I is rollplaying at another site too, it about to die out like most of them has... but a few of us are trying to keep it alive  :D

I is too rollplaying at another site as well and it too is dieing out pretty much too,,, there are just a few of as on it now that are still there and trying to keep it alive;;; hugs;;;  :D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Chreestafer

Ha ha ha ha its all ok I'm actually on my phone on here cause I am at work now I usually work Monday Wednesday Friday but I should be on after and even during Lol BlackBerrys rule! Lol but I am glad your interested ill go more in depth on his background later and he won't kill you cause you'll be a love interest in the story however you 2 might not see eye to eye at first cause he is a stuborn Arse at points Lol
Ons and Offs
F-List

Bluevamp

Quote from: Chreestafer on February 08, 2010, 12:27:11 PM
Ha ha ha ha its all ok I'm actually on my phone on here cause I am at work now I usually work Monday Wednesday Friday but I should be on after and even during Lol BlackBerrys rule! Lol but I am glad your interested ill go more in depth on his background later and he won't kill you cause you'll be a love interest in the story however you 2 might not see eye to eye at first cause he is a stuborn Arse at points Lol

~laughing~ and she was born under the morning star of Leo ~grins~ ;D and just as stuborning"
but its cool, I will ask if I can put a link on here s you can see what Princess Bluevamp looks like ok''
but glad that your on finely'' miss having a little fun  :D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Chreestafer

Ha ha that's cool and I'm glad to I'd like to have a little fun as well ;) the sad thing was that snow storm that hit the east coast I kno I'm not allowed to say where I live but I'm in the Pittsburgh PA area and we got hit with 25 inches of snow and we lost power and I was all worried I'd be booted or miss out on some fun with ya! Lol
Ons and Offs
F-List

Bluevamp

Quote from: Chreestafer on February 08, 2010, 01:59:05 PM
Ha ha that's cool and I'm glad to I'd like to have a little fun as well ;) the sad thing was that snow storm that hit the east coast I kno I'm not allowed to say where I live but I'm in the Pittsburgh PA area and we got hit with 25 inches of snow and we lost power and I was all worried I'd be booted or miss out on some fun with ya! Lol

no worries'' I is here most of the time and I always check the posts" as far as saying to where we are they kinda ask that ''''' butthat bad 25inches... but I is here so you want to start or what sweetie :-)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Chreestafer

Its tour choice my dear would you like the full history of sevryn? Or would you just like for me to reveal it along the way?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Bluevamp

Quote from: Chreestafer on February 08, 2010, 02:09:13 PM
Its tour choice my dear would you like the full history of sevryn? Or would you just like for me to reveal it along the way?

as we go along ok, cause I will be doing the same for mine too ok ;D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Chreestafer

Very well dear ;) so who shall start?

Ons and Offs
F-List

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

by the way if you can you need to go and answer some question under your hello thing ok... just letting you know
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Chreestafer

sorry hun, i finally answered all them darn questions! lol message me when you are ready and we can set up a scene and ides and get this pact down before starting, YAY! im back! he he he he bye luv!
Ons and Offs
F-List