Werewolves needed - EX - reboot of old game. - Intrest thread.

Started by lovelygirl, November 01, 2010, 02:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Ok I need 3 or four players for a game that fizzled You would be in a pack, with Kate ( The character of Jenny) as a separate wolf - she will be dominated by the alpha and brought into the pack. Please post here if you are interested. This is only an interest thread. If I get enough people I will ask you to post a character and then chose who will be part of the play. Thanks. 
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Keaira

I'm interested, but curious as to what you are looking for exactly.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

lovelygirl

Gah, I forgot to post the link- duh - I'm out now - but it involves two girls that go out to a cabin in the woods and are tracked by the wolves. It would involve them trapping the girls and having their way with them. I can post the link for the old game early tomorrow.

Ons &Offs

Keaira

No rush, I ust wasn't sure if I was missing something. :) I will be patiently waiting. ;)
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Ellorey

Also interested, I just love playing my furry little friends. :)

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Ellorey

lovelygirl

Please feel free to post a simple bio:

Name
Pic- human and wolf
Background

I'll ask for more later

Ons &Offs

Keaira

Random question I should have asked sooner... are you looking for werewolves specifically?
Oh's and No's

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Isengrad

Ahh, a nice werewolf roleplay. I'm sure i can play a big bad wolf.. though I base mine off the anitaverse werewolves.. but they are not that different. Ill certainly be willing to join this, Jacob Senris.. I have the name, now the body to attach to it is needed.

original artwork by karabiner

Kate

if we have a few more weres phps Brok3nAng3l could be a human (or a vampire ?)

weres and vamps hate each other - which would be an interesting spin.

Keaira

I'm debating actually, playing a were would be fun but I doubt I could be convincing and that wouldn't be fair to the players.
Oh's and No's

Ellorey

I'm sure you could do just fine convincing the players, hun. I'll set up a profile for a werewolf. Where would you like me to post it? Here?

Kate

im not sure if you read any of the posts

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=82229.msg3626727#msg3626727

I would like you on board. (Im domme.bi - in the role play i do become a male wolf when i change - im weird i know but i adore the idea ).

What sort of role do you feel you want to ? If you want to it becomes familiar soon enough :)

lovelygirl

We're going to keep this strictly werewolf right now-  so please no other character types except that. Thanks.

Ons &Offs

Keaira

I'm in the mood to be sub/bi,  female were but I'm still reluctant to join.

Oh's and No's

Keaira

Name: Hayley Nichols
Bio: Hayley recently turned 21 and had spent the last month partiying in the woods. Unforunately on the last night she had been attacked by a wolf, her body soon changing thereafter. She knew that she should be ashamed of her new appearance, but when night fell Hayley was free and had no one to deal with. She was a loner with no pack, but it was starting to get lonely. Before the accident she was always a fun and energetIc person, someone you could always turn to when you needed something and so on. Her parents were over seas on a second honeymoon and didn't expect to hear from their daughter for several months.

Side note: her breasts would be slightly smaller and more real looking if you know what I mean. ^.^ I hope this is ok?
Oh's and No's

Ellorey