Posting

Started by Serephino, January 04, 2012, 04:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

stuff i post tends to disappear after a few sweconds

Serephino

not after i post but while typing

Serephino

Okay, it stopped happening, but that was weird.  An entire post went poof right before my eyes.  Now everything is just being really slow. 

Oreo

Have you cleaned your E cookies lately?

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Serephino

No, not lately, but I did do a spyware scan. 

Oreo

E often slows down for me when I forget to clean the cookies. At the top left of the forum are you PM messages, on the right is a link to wipe the E cookies. You'll need to log back on afterward. It might help. I tend to forget a lot of times and end up with GBs worth of stuff in my history and cache.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Serephino

My computer has been acting funny since I last downloaded a song.  In my user folder, folders keep popping up that look empty.  They're named  TEMP.(name of my computer)-PC  with numbers like 001, 002, and 003.  A few of them are locked.  Those that aren't I can't delete because it says the program is shared and running.

I've ran Malwarebytes and Avira several times; updated them an everything..  They aren't finding anything. 

Oreo

I have music and video folders that won't let me delete sometimes, until after I reboot. Then, when I come back on I can delete them.

Oniya

Have you done a 'boot scan' with the antivirus/malwarebytes software?  This scans the computer before Windows even loads, which can catch some of the nasties that you can't locate any other way.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

aFireWithin

Quote from: Oreo on January 04, 2012, 04:36:42 PM
Have you cleaned your E cookies lately?

Is it ironic that Oreo asked Serephino if he had cleaned his cookies lately?

Oreo

Quote from: aFireWithin on January 07, 2012, 01:21:26 PM
Is it ironic that Oreo asked Serephino if he had cleaned his cookies lately?
*giggles*

aFireWithin

well at least he found what he needed